StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby Tylinos » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Meliden wrote:
Spoiler: show
Wait, Champions part 4 is Endangered Species again?

Dang, can't wait for the spoiler topic to be made so we can clear that up!

Spoiler: show
Ugh, I know, right? Really wasn't expecting Thrash to be the one controlling the Breezie robot. Nice art for the scene where he banished the AoStH characters in the Warp Ring, at least.
User avatar
Tylinos
BumbleKnight
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:43 am

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby N'egga Man » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Has there been any word of SSSM #14 being released yet? I think it was delayed, but I haven't noticed it anywhere yet.
User avatar
N'egga Man
BumbleFan
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby Meliden » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:35 am

User avatar
Meliden
BumbleCult
 
Posts: 6019
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: ベクエス

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby SonicWindAttack » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Meliden wrote:Okay but seriously, this update on #271 is a legit preview.

Holy crap... they actually ARE flashing back to previous Sonic vs. Knuckles fights! I'm sure they were planning to do that without my suggestion, but I'm still really happy about that.
User avatar
SonicWindAttack
BumbleFan
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 8:15 pm
Location: Bluffton, SC

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby QuantamEdge » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:23 pm

SonicWindAttack wrote:
Meliden wrote:Okay but seriously, this update on #271 is a legit preview.

Holy crap... they actually ARE flashing back to previous Sonic vs. Knuckles fights! I'm sure they were planning to do that without my suggestion, but I'm still really happy about that.

I'm even happier they threw in Emerl. Love that extra touch.
User avatar
QuantamEdge
BumbleKnight
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:36 am
Location: England

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby jm0364 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:32 pm

So let see if I get this right.

The fights flashbacked in these pages were:

Sonic And Knuckles first Meeting in "Sonic 3 and Knuckles"
Sonic and Knuckles fight in Sonic Adventure (?)
and Sonic vs Knuckles vs Emerl in Sonic Battle.
User avatar
jm0364
BumbleCitizen
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:18 am
Location: Pearsall Texas/The Cul Da Sac

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby Tylinos » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:04 pm

jm0364 wrote:Sonic and Knuckles fight in Sonic Adventure (?)

I think so? The emerald colors look like they match the two Sonic had during that fight.
User avatar
Tylinos
BumbleKnight
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:43 am

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby DarkEnerjak7 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Tylinos wrote:
jm0364 wrote:Sonic and Knuckles fight in Sonic Adventure (?)

I think so? The emerald colors look like they match the two Sonic had during that fight.


Yeah it's from Sonic Adventure. It's the moment when Sonic and Knuckles clashed, dropping the Chaos Emeralds that Eggman steals afterwards
User avatar
DarkEnerjak7
BumbleFan
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby Polish Pete » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:21 pm

DarkEnerjak7 wrote:
Tylinos wrote:
jm0364 wrote:Sonic and Knuckles fight in Sonic Adventure (?)

I think so? The emerald colors look like they match the two Sonic had during that fight.


Yeah it's from Sonic Adventure. It's the moment when Sonic and Knuckles clashed, dropping the Chaos Emeralds that Eggman steals afterwards

"Ha! Like taking candy from a baby!"
Polish Pete
BumbleCitizen
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:19 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:42 am

QuantamEdge wrote:
SonicWindAttack wrote:
Meliden wrote:Okay but seriously, this update on #271 is a legit preview.

Holy crap... they actually ARE flashing back to previous Sonic vs. Knuckles fights! I'm sure they were planning to do that without my suggestion, but I'm still really happy about that.

I'm even happier they threw in Emerl. Love that extra touch.


I concur. I must say, there was one portion of the exchange between Sonic and Knuckles that struck me as totally in character for Sonic, but at the same time was rather disappointing. You know, he finds out from Knuckles that the Master Emerald has been shattered again, and that Angel Island will fall in the event that the Freedom Fighters restore the planet before he can restore the Emerald. He also knows that Knuckles would definitely give them the Chaos Emerald in the event that he won the tournament-and what does he do?

He suggests that KNUCKLES throw the fight...when it would have accomplished the same purpose for him to do so.

It was just kind of sad to see Sonic express genuine concern and then revert to a display of his usual ego in the same breath.

Also, it seems like Angel Island falling is being made out to be a much bigger deal than I've previously thought...given how often it's occurred without leaving any apparent lasting damage.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby TheFatPanda » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 am

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:He suggests that KNUCKLES throw the fight...when it would have accomplished the same purpose for him to do so.


What are you talking about? Sonic clearly says "Do you want me to through the fight?"
Last edited by TheFatPanda on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen
 
Posts: 10343
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: The one with the tea and crumpets

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby ChaosJam » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:53 am

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:He suggests that KNUCKLES throw the fight...when it would have accomplished the same purpose for him to do so.

Don't know what you are reading. The previews show that Sonic clearly offers to throw the fight so Knuckles can get back to searching.

Espio-ed by Panda
User avatar
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:32 pm
Location: Jersey

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:37 pm

...so he does...I don't understand how I misconstrued that. Perhaps I somehow failed to process the presence of the "me" in there and though Sonic was asking if Knuckles wanted to throw the fight.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests