StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby ChaosJam » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:41 pm

ImageImage
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #271
Script: Ian Flynn
Art: Diana Skelly, Terry Austin, John Workman and Gabriel Cassata
Cover: Tracy Yardley, Terry Austin and Ben Hunzeker
Arcade Variant: RAFA KNIGHT
Grab a front row seat for the finale to the brawl-iest, punch-iest, contest-iest Sonic comic saga yet! “Champions” Part Four: It’s the battle you’ve all been waiting for (again!): Sonic versus Knuckles—for the title and the Chaos Emerald! The old rivalry blazes to life as the True Blue and Rad Red throw down for glory—and for the fate of the entire world! But with the vengeful Hooligans waiting in the shadows, and Metal Sonic en route, will they even get to finish their fight, or will their foes beat them to the punch? Featuring new cover art from Sonic art legend Tracy Yardley and a super-special new ARCADE VARIANT by the latest Sonic art superstar RAFA KNIGHT!
Ship Date: 3/25
On Sale Date: 4/8
32-page, full color comic
$3.99 U.S.

ImageImage
SONIC UNIVERSE #74
Script: Aleah Baker
Art: Tracy Yardley, Jim Amash, Jack Morelli and Matt Herms
Cover: Tracy Yardley, Jim Amash and Ben Hunzeker
TAILS Variant cover art provided by SEGA
The final showdown for the fate of the digital realm is HERE! “Spark of Life” Part Four: It’s pandemonium aplenty in this conclusion to the stunning “Spark of Life” story arc! Who, or what, is Phage? Introductions aren’t necessary—she’s creating havoc for our heroes anyway! Tails and Big—menaced by badniks and Dark Gaia Monsters alike! A Chaos Emerald—about to fall into enemy hands! Nicole—on the brink of deletion! Will Sally sacrifice it all to save her friends and the world? Only the dramatic conclusion to SPARK OF LIFE can tell! Featuring cover art from Sonic comic artist extraordinaire Tracy Yardley, and a special SEGA-art TAILS variant cover!
Ship Date: 3/4
On Sale Date: 3/18
32-page, full color comic
$3.99 U.S

SONIC SUPER SPECIAL MAGAZINE #14
Script: Ian Flynn
Art: Lamar Wells, Rick Bryant, Jack Morelli and Matt Herms
Cover: Ben Bates
As Archie Action Comics races toward the WORLDS UNITE crossover event, prepare yourself with an all-new prequel tale: THE GENESIS PORTAL! When a strange energy signature appears on Sonic’s shattered world, what could it mean for our heroes and their fight to save the planet? And what ominous implications will this have for the WORLDS UNITE event? Featuring new story and art from the superstar Archie Sonic team! The SONIC SUPER SPECIAL MAGAZINE gives you the world of Sonic the Hedgehog comics as you’ve never seen it before, with tons of comic stories, special features and exclusive articles on the latest and greatest in the world of everyone’s favorite blue hedgehog-hero! This issue also features a special encore selection from the history-making “WORLDS COLLIDE” storyline, and much, much more! All this plus the extra features you love, an interview with Sonic newcomer Diana Skelly AND a super special shiny foil-enhanced cover featuring art by Sonic comic superstar Ben Bates!
On Sale Date: 3/11
128-page, full color comic
$9.99 U.S.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3: WAVES OF CHANGE (TR)
Script: Ian Flynn, Aleah Baker
Art: Jennifer Hernandez, Tracy Yardley, Ryan Jampole, Evan Stanley, Terry Austin, John Workman, Matt Herms and Gabriel Cassata
Cover: Ben Bates
The new Sonic comic universe is here! Moving at the speed of sound, keeping the world free from robotic tyranny—it’s SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! One of the oldest, most beloved video game icons speeds into brand new comic book stories with new friends, new foes and new adventures! In this volume of this new graphic novel series, Sonic is on the hunt for the seven Gaia Temples. Only their mysterious power can restore his world to normal! His quest takes him to places he’s never been before—such as the bottom of the ocean! Join Sonic, Amy and Rotor as they encounter a whole new undersea world full of new friends, foes and monsters from the deep! SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3: WAVES OF CHANGE collects SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #260-263.
978-1-62738-939-6
$12.99/$14.99CAN
6 5/8 x 10 3/16”
TR
104 pp, Full Color
Direct Market On-Sale Date: 4/8

Source: Arcade Sushi - Archie Action Series March 2015 Soliciations
Last edited by ChaosJam on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SB #6, SSSM #14, STB #3 Solicits

Postby jm0364 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:43 pm

All I can say is by my deduction, Worlds Unite Officially starts in June of 2015!.....May 2015 if you're going by ship/subscription date
jm0364
BumbleCitizen

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SB #6, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby Adamis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:51 pm

I just can't wait for that Champions storyline and see how Honey is handled.
Adamis
BumbleNoble

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SB #6, SSSM #14, STB #3 Solicits

Postby SamCyberCat » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:52 pm

I wonder if something that happens at the end of Spark of Life prompts the crossover. But then it the countdown on the cover would work against that theory.

Aaaanyway, looking forward to these as always. And I'm glad Waves of Change is getting collected into a book. This way I can get it as a gift for my friends and force them to read about adorable aquatic Sonic characters.
SamCyberCat
BumbleCitizen

Postby dnavarre » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Worlds Unite in soon! Even if it's interrupting the overall Sonic Unleashed story, at least it's positioned between arcs this time. Still wondering about the length...16 issues this time, 4 each for StH, SU, SB, and MM? Gonna be a crazy few months.
dnavarre
BumbleNewbie

Postby akessel92 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:56 pm

dnavarre wrote:Worlds Unite in soon! Even if it's interrupting the overall Sonic Unleashed story, at least it's positioned between arcs this time. Still wondering about the length...16 issues this time, 4 each for StH, SU, SB, and MM? Gonna be a crazy few months.

Not to mention expensive. But now I must say I am now convinced this crossover is gonna work.
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Champions is going to be tons of fun UI can just feel it.

Something I noticed is that there's Chaos Emeralds in both arcs so there's only one left unaccounted for. Interesting.

I'm just calling it now The story in SSSM #14 is also going to be the FCBD outing this year. Just a feeling I got.

Looks pretty good all around.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby jm0364 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:09 pm

I just can't wait to see how Boom #6 is going down. I mean Sonic in a Small, Actual Go-Kart? And not a Car or a Transforming vehicle? Hijinks WILL ensue
jm0364
BumbleCitizen

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Also about that. Boom Solicits are suppose to be in the Boom Forum. Just FYI.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby akessel92 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:17 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Champions is going to be tons of fun UI can just feel it.

Something I noticed is that there's Chaos Emeralds in both arcs so there's only one left unaccounted for. Interesting.

I'm just calling it now The story in SSSM #14 is also going to be the FCBD outing this year. Just a feeling I got.

Looks pretty good all around.

Yeah so as chaos emeralds go that's three for the good guys, one in enemy hands, two contested and one unaccounted for. Oh and I have a theory.
Spoiler: show
since eggman land is a given, it is that chunk that's put back so since Eggman has that emerald he pretty much has a bargaining chip
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Postby ChaosJam » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:20 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Also about that. Boom Solicits are suppose to be in the Boom Forum. Just FYI.

Whoops my bad. Forgot we had that forum. I'll remove it from here.
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble

Re: StH #271, SU #74, SSSM #14, StHGN #3 Solicits

Postby SonicWindAttack » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Finally, a new Sonic cover by Yardley! And it's GLORIOUS. Plus, we're finally getting an uninterrupted, no-holds-barred brawl between Sonic and Knuckles? Sign me up! :mrgreen:

NICOLE on the verge of deletion, eh? I smell some Battle Network references on the horizon. :wink:

And a prequel to Worlds Unite? Sounds interesting... hopefully it's a bit more involved than just another Genesis Wave. :P
SonicWindAttack
BumbleFan

Postby Polish Pete » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm

SonicWindAttack wrote:Finally, a new Sonic cover by Yardley! And it's GLORIOUS. Plus, we're finally getting an uninterrupted, no-holds-barred brawl between Sonic and Knuckles? Sign me up! :mrgreen:

NICOLE on the verge of deletion, eh? I smell some Battle Network references on the horizon. :wink:

I'd rather say "Sonic Mars".

Also, yay for Scratch and Grounder being confirmed!
Polish Pete
BumbleCitizen

Postby Sam Z.G. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Amy vs Honey? hope they let Honey to win as a "new character courtesy". :D
Sam Z.G.
BumbleFan

Postby Ryannumber1gamer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:13 pm

dang Archie, now you have to buy a freaking Super Special to get the prequel story to Worlds Unite?
Ryannumber1gamer
BumbleNoble

Next

Return to This Side of Mobius