Things you flat out know wont happen, but you want to see

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Things you flat out know wont happen, but you want to se

Postby Mikail » Tue May 06, 2014 11:50 am

Knowing Discord, he'd probably side with Eggman, convince everyone he's evil again, then provide a last minute sabotage letting the heroes come out on top. He'd say that was his plan all along and no one could prove that it wasn't.
Mikail
BumbleNoble

Postby jawsisra » Tue May 06, 2014 12:23 pm

We need a new Sonic Comic Encyclopedia for the new Universe.

It would be helpful. One thing I noticed in the new Universe is when they want to referance from thing from the past instead of telling the orignal comic number they tell what Archive or the newer books to look at. In a way I can understand why they are doing this. Its just that I feel that it would be better if at the end of the comic if they put in a page that tells what comic to look for in the referances

Say if it says Page 10 makes a referance to a comic in Archive 0 then at the back of the book there is a Page

That talks about the referance trough out the comic

This page would tell what page in the comic that made the referance

It would tell the Archive book then which Comic it is talking about.
Archive0: Issue 3
This way a person does not have to re-read over and over again all the other issue till they find the referance.

In the old days when it just told the Issue Numbers it would not be needed but now that we have so many other books like the Archive's and Selects it would help many people
jawsisra
BumbleFan

Postby Thy60 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:19 am

What do I want to see in the Sonic comics?
This being referenced. Just... Yes.
Thy60
BumbleCitizen

Postby DrakStarr » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Spoiler: show
I kind of want to see Dark Gaia as sort of an "Anti/Evil-Chip", possessing the same physical form as Chip. This could make Eggman believe that DG can be captured and controlled, along with his power. DG would simply play along since he needs more dark energy to become stronger.

Naturally, Dark Gaia would eventually betray Eggman, mocking him for even thinking that he could control the deity, before assuming his true form for the final battle against Chip/Light Gaia and the Freedom Fighters.
DrakStarr
BumbleFan

Postby BlueBlur62391 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Spoiler: show
A game where you get to make your own Sonic character avatar from scratch and play is them throughout Sonic's world. Fans will finally be able to play as their OCs!
BlueBlur62391
BumbleNoble

Postby DrakStarr » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:03 am

I kind of want to see a few more characters corrupted by Dark Gaia's power since the Unleashed story is still going on.

Three characters, specifically:

-Thunderbolt (To match forces with Werehog Sonic; with deadlier electric powers)
-Cream (Because it can break the whole "too cute to corrupt" rule/trope/whatever; she would have dark powers of her own that would make her a powerful and more active ally for the Freedom Fighters, and she would only look a bit older [if it can work around Sega's "no altered aged SEGA characters" rule]. It wouldn't affect her personality too much because her innocence and/or positive energy would keep her from losing it like Sonic's first transformation)
-Clove (It could be an act of desperation to protect her sister, but instead could cause a rift between them)
Last edited by DrakStarr on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
DrakStarr
BumbleFan

Postby TheFatPanda » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:45 am

I Imagine the concept of a young child being corrupted by a dark force maybe too dark for a kids book?
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:57 am

At the End of Worlds Unite Sticks comes in over a hill leading a charge of Sega characters, Nintendo characters and Power Rangers.

Basically a big "Coming soon from Archie Action" thing.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Honey vs Axel

Big getting beat up by Cassia and Clove

Cream vs Sticks
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:17 pm

With regards to a My Little Pony crossover, I shudder to think what Discord could do if he got his hands on the Chaos Emeralds...

The idea of Were-Thunderbolt and Cream is interesting, but I kinda doubt Sega would go for a Were-Cream. Although it would be kind of interesting to see a monstrous Cream still acting like her sweet little self-essentially the Dark Gaia energy affecting her body but not her mind.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby DrakStarr » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:04 pm

TheFatPanda wrote:I Imagine the concept of a young child being corrupted by a dark force maybe too dark for a kids book?

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:The idea of Were-Thunderbolt and Cream is interesting, but I kinda doubt Sega would go for a Were-Cream. Although it would be kind of interesting to see a monstrous Cream still acting like her sweet little self-essentially the Dark Gaia energy affecting her body but not her mind.

I've seen some fanart of Sonic characters becoming were-creatures, and I thought the idea of more of them becoming exactly like Werehog Sonic would be redundant.

Instead of becoming complete monsters, those other potential victims would have very different powers and only minor physical effects since the dark energy might be considered chaotic and unpredictable.
DrakStarr
BumbleFan

Postby Meliden » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:31 pm

As far as I can tell, only Sonic had the dark energy manifest physically. Everyone else had their emotions tampered with. I think having it exclusive to Sonic makes it a good contrast of his optimistic and tireless personality.
Meliden
BumbleCult

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:40 pm

DrakStarr wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:I Imagine the concept of a young child being corrupted by a dark force maybe too dark for a kids book?

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:The idea of Were-Thunderbolt and Cream is interesting, but I kinda doubt Sega would go for a Were-Cream. Although it would be kind of interesting to see a monstrous Cream still acting like her sweet little self-essentially the Dark Gaia energy affecting her body but not her mind.

I've seen some fanart of Sonic characters becoming were-creatures, and I thought the idea of more of them becoming exactly like Werehog Sonic would be redundant.

Instead of becoming complete monsters, those other potential victims would have very different powers and only minor physical effects since the dark energy might be considered chaotic and unpredictable.

It sounds like your referring to chaos as a negative thing.
Sparky
BumbleNoble

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Nicole being able to fight a physical enemy in the real world with that blade weapon she digitized.
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:20 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:At the End of Worlds Unite Sticks comes in over a hill leading a charge of Sega characters, Nintendo characters and Power Rangers.

Basically a big "Coming soon from Archie Action" thing.

Did Paper Cutz lose the license?

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius