Things you flat out know wont happen, but you want to see

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Things you flat out know wont happen, but you want to see

Postby Orpheus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 am

E.G.
Spoiler: show
I would really like it if Antoine came back as a Cyborg Swordsman and Bunnie instead of going off to Beauregard to get Legionized like she clearly has instead asked for weaponry and we get a nice reversal of their initial romance. Also the two of them helping one another to cope.

I know this isn't going to happen. Bunnies going to get Legionized, Antoines going to come back completely normal, but I would still like for it to happen.

Please try to not go to crazy or random with these.

Another thing I would like to see happen:

The Power Ring did somewhat restore Sally's free-will, it was just a corrupted version of her personality. instead of being de-roboticized she'll instead slowly bestow sentience and free-will amongst the rest of the Metal Series, giving them all personalities and going on missions with them, as a sort of shattered mirrors version of the Freedom Fighters. She programs them with the knowledge needed to psychologically attack the heroes that they would be facing, much like she knows the right words to say to completely destabilize whoever she fights.

Edited: Noted
Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Orpheus
BumbleFan

Re: Things you flat out know wont happen, but you want to se

Postby 009* » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 am

You might want to put that stuff in spoiler tags. If I understand right, the logic is that if Ian's actually planning to use any ideas like those, he can't see them on the forums, or else it opens up legal problems like plagiarism, since someone could say that Ian stole their idea. Given the Penders matter, we don't need any more of that going on.

On that note:
As I mentioned other times, Sally becomes techno-organic, basically a very advanced cyborg. The idea is that since she was affected by a world roboticizer, the effects were so potent that her cells have adapted a new, extremely advanced form of technology into her biology. As a result, she looks the same, but has similar powers to what Bunnie, Nicole, and the Iron Queen had at their peaks, though she typically has to choose to process data at the speeds that Nicole does. Additional advantages include her own immunity to the roboticizer and the Iron Queen's magic, as her augmented biology is now simply too advanced for either process to work, the energies being diffused and broken down into supplemental energy. She can also instinctively scan and analyze any distinct piece of technology and devise improved versions as a defensive measure, but she automatically goes into higher processing while causing electrical feedback in the subject.

Downsides are similar to Bunnie's old powers drawing on her natural energy (though at a faster rate), the possibility of becoming mentally unbalanced due to functioning at the high processing speeds (since a normal mind isn't meant to operate at such a degree), or abusing her powers like the Iron Queen. Additionally, her scanning ability makes her a target for Eggman: he can force her to scan his entire arsenal and grab the new designs.
009*
BumbleKnight

Postby Mobotropolis » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:02 am

About the traitor -

The Freedom Fighters are already gone, and it's indirectly Sonic's fault. Eggman got Rotor, Sally, Antoine, and Bunnie to get to Sonic which ultimately lead to the team's destruction. Sonic himself said that the Freedom Fighters were done when he formed Team Freedom. Silver realizes that he's been so obessed finding someone evil that he completely ignored the immediate problem.

He heads to the Artic to help Sonic with an apology and the promise that he'll remain in the past and do whatever it takes to help the Freedom Fighters. Sonic says " 'bout time , and after Worlds Collide he becomes the honorary fourth member. In the arch that follows they do just that.

About Bunnie -

She initially went to her Uncle to see if he could do anything to help Antoine. The Baron has an idea, but since he's under pressure from the Sand Blasters it's going to take some time. Meanwhile Eggman notices that Bunnie's there and yells " What the crap, villain? " and demands she's legionized or else. The Baron doesn't like " or else " so he knocks Bunnie out and legionizes her per Eggman's specifications against her will.

When Bunnie wakes up she looks completely different (revamp) and is rightfully terrified. The Baron apologizes, and says that the safety of his people comes first. Bunnie reluctantly joins the legion until Team Freedom comes to " liberate " her. That's when she learns that Eggman played a cruel trick on her. She does have cybernetics, but in the interest of the " game " he's playing she does not have explosives. It'd be too easy if she did. Bunnie is still unsure, but goes back with Team Freedom.

Will probably edit later.
Mobotropolis
BumbleNoble

Postby Modochi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:41 am

I want to see this, but I know its 100 percent unlikely to happen.
Sonic and Amy kissing eachother.
Modochi
BumbleCitizen

Postby Pyrite » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 am

Let's start with a simple exnay on romance involving any of the game cast *gets shot*.

I'd like to see:

Some kind of leadership meeting between the leaders of all the Freedom Fighter groups (probably sans the SandBlasters who would just set fire to the invitation), kind of like Eggman's meeting with his grandmasters. And you can't tell me Efrika doesn't have a Freedom Fighter team.

Team Hooligan Sonic Universe arc.

Bivalve vs. Captain Memo Sonic Universe arc :P .
Pyrite
BumbleCitizen

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 am

Alan Moore coming in to do an issue of Sonic Universe and STH called "Whatever happened to the Blue Blur?"

Seriously I'm a huge fan of crossovers and I really want to see Archie and IDW team-up to bring us Sonic crossovers with Doctor Who and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The later preferablly drawn by Ben Bates.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby The Bored » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Amy and Sally die in flames fueled by the rage of a million fan shippers

Rotor and Bunnie get together 8) and eventually have saber-toothed rabbit babies.
The Bored
BumbleNoble

Postby garhdo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm

I want to see one of the heroes become a villain.

Like Sally getting deroboticized but staying with Eggman of her own free will.
garhdo
BumbleFan

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Super Silver & Burning Blaze finally defeating Dr.Nega & Iblis; then having an epic kissing moment
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby Modochi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:15 pm

That Vector finally finds that computer room

Stupid thing aside.

That Eggman teams up with one or more Robotniks from other zones to engage in a brutal onslaught against several Sonic's at once.
Modochi
BumbleCitizen

Postby theJcfreak » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Big and Sally getting together and growing old and having adorable cat squirrel kids.

Not spoilering it because I know it's going to happen. It's fate.
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby TheFatPanda » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Amy being revealed as Argyles mother...
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 pm

TheFatPanda wrote:

Panda, you make me want to hit you with a brick right now. Not really, but you know how I feel about "that" subject...
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby TheFatPanda » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 pm

comic321 wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:

Panda, you make me want to hit you with a brick right now. Not really, but you know how I feel about "that" subject...

No I...don't, actually. This is the first I've ever heard you say anything about it.

Sorry that I angered you :roll: (put the brick down...)
Last edited by TheFatPanda on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm

TheFatPanda wrote:
comic321 wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:

Yikes. Sorry that I angered you :roll: (put down that brick...)

It's okay. The only reason "that" topic bothers me so much is that IF Amy is possibly Argyle's mother, then I want a decent backstory on HOW ON MOBIUS DID AMY & VECTOR HOOK UP. Not that I have a problem with it. I just want to know or sure. It's DRIVING ME CRAZY! (THROWS BRICK AT THE WALL)
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Next

Return to This Side of Mobius