The Thread of general Sonic-related questions

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: The Thread of general Sonic-related questions

Postby Mustachio » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 pm

There is that one fan theory...

Spoiler: show
... That Knuckles destroyed it when he punched Sonic in the head in FCBD 2007 and the debris we see coming out of his ear is that along with Robotnik's mind-control device from that issue.

Just theory, but I like it just because the whole translator thing was an odd plot-device anyway.
Mustachio
BumbleClan

Postby Auklin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Everyone knows this exists right? Its not worth a thread if it was posted somewhere and I never spotted it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFpAeqaCrw
Auklin
BumbleFan

Postby TheFatPanda » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:25 am

The exact reason behind Bunnie's derobotisization is unknown,
but has anybody ever considered the possibility that it could a side effect of her briefly being fully organic in the the Genesis world?
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby Modochi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 pm

TheFatPanda wrote:The exact reason behind Bunnie's derobotisization is unknown,
but has anybody ever considered the possibility that it could a side effect of her briefly being fully organic in the the Genesis world?

Good question, I don't know.

Here's something related to it, now that's she fully organic is she going to develop NIDS like Buns/Anti-Bunnie?

And not related to it, how come Nagus doesn't just clone a body for him to posses? I mean why spend time fighting for control with Geoffrey when he could just create a brainless minion to control.
Modochi
BumbleCitizen

Postby Penguin God » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Since when could Naugus clone people?
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Postby Modochi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Penguin God wrote:Since when could Naugus clone people?

Just cause he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he can't do it.
Modochi
BumbleCitizen

Postby Matt7325 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Modochi wrote:

By that logic Naugus could also turn the entire world into spaghetti.
Matt7325
BumbleKnight

Postby Super side swiper » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Diablo wrote:
Modochi wrote:Okay, from a leadership point of view, can anyone explain to me why Sally decided to let Eggman go free in issue 177 despite him having just blown up Knothole and attempted to kill off every mobian Sniverly and he had captured mere hours before his defeat.

Ian already answered this question from Sonic's perspective and while I don't remember where or what he said I'll sum it up: Sonic admitted that while he should have dragged Eggman to jail, he stated that they were all exhausted and so they decided to call it a day. If anyone knows where or in what thread he said it or what he said say it could ya.
Super side swiper
BumbleFan

Postby Modochi » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am

Super side swiper wrote:
Diablo wrote:
Modochi wrote:Okay, from a leadership point of view, can anyone explain to me why Sally decided to let Eggman go free in issue 177 despite him having just blown up Knothole and attempted to kill off every mobian Sniverly and he had captured mere hours before his defeat.

Ian already answered this question from Sonic's perspective and while I don't remember where or what he said I'll sum it up: Sonic admitted that while he should have dragged Eggman to jail, he stated that they were all exhausted and so they decided to call it a day. If anyone knows where or in what thread he said it or what he said say it could ya.

That explanation just makes them seem even worse.

Matt7325 wrote:
Modochi wrote:

By that logic Naugus could also turn the entire world into spaghetti.

`
Well he hasn't tried to do it yet has he? So how do you know that he can't do it?

Mod Note: Please don't multi-post in such a short span.
Modochi
BumbleCitizen

Postby TheFatPanda » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Super side swiper wrote:Ian already answered this question from Sonic's perspective and while I don't remember where or what he said I'll sum it up: Sonic admitted that while he should have dragged Eggman to jail, he stated that they were all exhausted and so they decided to call it a day. If anyone knows where or in what thread he said it or what he said say it could ya.

Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it, but it makes them sound like they're totally incompetent.

"Okay, Eggman's down for the count, and now all we have to do to make sure it stays that way is to toss his sorry hyde in jail"
"But I'm tiiiiiiiired..."
"Ya know what, me too. Okay, we'll come back and get him later"
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby mattd » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 pm

to be fair isn't the Eggfleet still directly over Mobotropolis at that point.
they've one, but to then try and take Eggman in to custody would have been very difficult. Not impossible, but lets bare in mind they just recently lost to Eggman.
and In a very big way I might add.

Them not wanting to push there look when he has an army at the door's and is notoriously devious isn't that hard to believe.
mattd
BumbleFan

Postby TheFatPanda » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:49 pm

mattd wrote:to be fair isn't the Eggfleet still directly over Mobotropolis at that point.
they've one, but to then try and take Eggman in to custody would have been very difficult. Not impossible, but lets bare in mind they just recently lost to Eggman.
and In a very big way I might add.

Them not wanting to push there look when he has an army at the door's and is notoriously devious isn't that hard to believe.

Oh right, I thought we where talking about post-#200 final battle.
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby mattd » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Well Modochi said 177
though in 222, I get why Sonic didm't want to take Eggman, in he'd just seen the guy go insane, but the other guy's you got to wonder, maybe they just didn't know what to do with him, I mean last time they beat him they took care of himself thank to the ultimate annihilator, and they do make it up by Arresting him later.
mattd
BumbleFan

Postby Modochi » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 am

Here's another question, this time About Eggman.

So, Eggman's from another zone where he wiped out everyone, but in the prime zone Sonic has reduced him to flying around in a Death Egg with limited supplies and resourches.

It made me wonder why Eggman doesn't just open up a gate back to his home zone to grab the stuff he needs to fix the Death Egg, heck it should it even have plenty of replacement chaos emeralds just lying around for him to grab.
Modochi
BumbleCitizen

Postby CaleTheCat » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 am

Modochi wrote:Here's another question, this time About Eggman.

So, Eggman's from another zone where he wiped out everyone, but in the prime zone Sonic has reduced him to flying around in a Death Egg with limited supplies and resourches.

It made me wonder why Eggman doesn't just open up a gate back to his home zone to grab the stuff he needs to fix the Death Egg, heck it should it even have plenty of replacement chaos emeralds just lying around for him to grab.

Pretty much why.
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius