Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby SamSal » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:16 pm

I had one last night. Don't remember much, just a few random images (like the characters wearing random bandanas, party hats, and I think either Knuckles, Shadow, or an unoriginal fancharacter son was wearing a brightly colored flamenco dress...), but it was very odd.
SamSal
BumbleNoble

Postby Rafski » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:34 pm

I had a few dreams that I'm watching a future Archie Comic cartoon adaption. I dream mostly about Fiona Fox since she's my favourite character being animated and voiced, and all other characters. It's quite scary and wonderful though ;)

I dreamt before of Fiona Fox in Sonic X style, and I also remember seeing future comic issues being transcriped involving Sally and Julie-su getting out of a pod-space thingy (like Mobius 25 Years Later). Scary huh? Though I wish that there was a cartoon based on Archie Comics, would be so epic! :(
Rafski
BumbleFan

Postby BabylonBirdGirl » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Yay that this thread isn't dead yet! Because I remembered a couple of other dreams from a while back. (I haven't had Sonic dreams in a while.)

One involved myself and Espio. We were sneaking around my school for some reason, and entered a building through an air duct. Inside the room we ended up in was another ninja, but he completely failed (I think he failed ninja school, or dropped out) and ended up dead via his own weapons while trying to fight Espio. We kept going, and ended up in one of my classrooms. The reason we were sneaking around? I think it was because I left my journal (with the Babylon Rogues on the cover) and I wanted it back. Then we left the room and it was randomly raining and flooding the place.

The other involved Dulcy. I don't remember much other than she went to some valley where there were several dragons standing there in, like, suspended animation, and she woke them up somehow. The dragons of this valley were a little... cuckoo, if I remember correctly. One of them giddily told one of her fellows a joke, but I can't remember what it was. ^^;

Oh, and people have been mentioning Bumbleking dreams. I vaguely recall having one recently, but I only remember one key thing: Ian saying something about Locke. I don't really remember what it was about, but maybe it had to do with likeness... I seriously need to get a dream journal. :oops:
BabylonBirdGirl
BumbleFan

Postby Speedlion » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

I so want a BumbleKing dream! That'd be awesome... and then talking at avatars!
Speedlion

Postby Chris000 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Oh, don't y'all worry. I won't let this thread die! We shall share dreams until stars fall from the sky, for you and I.
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby Speedlion » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Until Earth changes to Mobius... this thread will be kept alive forever... 1000 years later, Chris000 is a legendary god, worshipped by Sonic-fans, all because of THIS thread... of course, me, Speedlion, gets worshipped even more of course :P
Speedlion

Postby SonicSoul » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 pm

SonicSoul wrote:I just had one last night where the Werehog could swim.... :?

Yeah right, like that'll ever happen. I suppose he also had a sense of balance too? :(hearty laughter):[/quote]

No, he was underwater. :roll:
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby Chris000 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 pm

I know, I was talking about how on the beams he always seems to fall...

Ah, I killed my own joke.

Lolicide.
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicSoul » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Chris000 wrote:I know, I was talking about how on the beams he always seems to fall...

Ah, I killed my own joke.

Lolicide.

No worries.

Spoiler: show
It wasn't that funny to begin with. :P
Last edited by SonicSoul on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby Rafski » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Browsing through the posts reminded me of a dream I had about Ian (and that happened in total 5 times 0.0). Gosh, Ian's quite the 'dreamy' person ain't he? (Forget what I just said there)

Anyways I dreamt that he and a couple of random people (comic con) were in my high school library and I 'supposively' met Tracey Yardley. I remember Ian giving me a wacom drawing tablet and I was meant to do some comic drawings for some reason and then I woke up. So weird :S and I hate it when you get dreams and they happen in the future!

Do you peeps have dreams of which you touch a sonic character and you can feel something? Cause I did once. Mainly I think dreams are made from over-excitement like if you watch sonic cartoons all day and you are a die-hard fan of something, chances are you get dreams like that.

Speedlion wrote:Until Earth changes to Mobius... this thread will be kept alive forever... 1000 years later, Chris000 is a legendary god, worshipped by Sonic-fans, all because of THIS thread... of course, me, Speedlion, gets worshipped even more of course :P

*Bows* I am not worthy, I am not worthy!
Rafski
BumbleFan

Postby Chris000 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Speedlion wrote:Until Earth changes to Mobius... this thread will be kept alive forever... 1000 years later, Chris000 is a legendary god, worshipped by Sonic-fans, all because of THIS thread... of course, me, Speedlion, gets worshipped even more of course :P

Lesser deity is alright with me Speed! As long as I get a weekday in my honor and some curses named after me, I'll be happy!

Oh, and my tributes must be made in bacon, because even a god needs meat!

Besides, I'm already treated like a god here
WARNING=Awesomeness beyond this link.
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby Speedlion » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Chris000 wrote:

Lesser deity is alright with me Speed! As long as I get a weekday in my honor and some curses named after me, I'll be happy!

Oh, and my tributes must be made in bacon, because even a god needs meat!

Besides, I'm already treated like a god here
WARNING=Awesomeness beyond this link.

Wednesday will be called Chrisday in the future...
Monday is Speedday
Sunday is Pottoday
Tuesday is JCfreakday
Thursday is jkcoolday
Let's call friday Dubday
And Saturday is of course NERBDAY!

Rafski wrote:*Bows* I am not worthy, I am not worthy!

Don't be afraid... you are worthy enough to not be destroyed by your own humility in my presence MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stand up, Rafski... I knight you as one of my personal slav... er knights :mrgreen:
Speedlion

Postby Illustrious Q » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Speedlion wrote:Wednesday will be called Chrisday in the future...
Monday is Speedday
Sunday is Pottoday
Tuesday is JCfreakday
Thursday is jkcoolday
Let's call friday Dubday

Hmmm. This has a serious lack of Q.
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby Speedlion » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm

The Illustrious Q wrote:
Speedlion wrote:Wednesday will be called Chrisday in the future...
Monday is Speedday
Sunday is Pottoday
Tuesday is JCfreakday
Thursday is jkcoolday
Let's call friday Dubday

Hmmm. This has a serious lack of Q.

First month of the year's called "Month Q"... satisfied? Now, who's next to be remembered forever?
Speedlion

Postby SonicSoul » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 pm

I had a dream last night in which I could harness the Chaos Emeralds and used them to turn a couple and their baby invisible.

....and no, I don't take drugs.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius