Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby Speedlion » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:15 am

I had a dream tonight, where Big appeared in... he and me were in some kind of building on the top floor in some kind of room with three beds and a scary clown doll of some sorts... Can't remember anything else...
Speedlion

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 pm

I recently had a dream where I was reading some future issue of StH, and Mina was arrested for her song about Nicole, after which Tails betrayed the Freedom Fighters to save her, making him the traitor.

Of course, that'll never happen. Right?
The Shadow Emperor

Postby SonicSoul » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Shadow34 wrote:I recently had a dream where I was reading some future issue of StH, and Mina was arrested for her song about Nicole, after which Tails betrayed the Freedom Fighters to save her, making him the traitor.

Of course, that'll never happen. Right?

I knew it! He does love her!!!! :P

Joking aside, that seems very close to reality. :shock:

Don't make this come true Ian!!!
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby TheFatPanda » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:15 pm

A couple of nights ago, I didn't necciserily dream about Sonic, but I actually had a weird dream about Bumbleking itself.

For some reason, I dreamt BK was a real life college campus (sharing a simular appearance to the college that I attend in real life), populated by loads of different people, presumably members (no real members where actually named in the dream). I remember there being a lounge where all the mods hung out (Ian, Dubs, etc.) I remember seeing Ian walking around the campus alot, and that I constantly tried to catch up with him just so we could have a friendly chat.

There was also this smaller building at the front of the campus, and when you walk inside, it literally took you to the forum portals that you see on this very site, as if it where on a computer screen, but you could literally open them up like portals and go into them.
There was a particular Sonic-related discussion going on in the forums, I can't remember what it was really about, but it got so controversial that it got closed, and, for some reason, all the replies got deleted.
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby SimonSays » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:48 pm

^That is one awesome dream. Dang.

Sonic characters show up in my dreams a lot, but generally aren't the main focus. One dream I had just a few nights ago, Silver was there, just THERE. Standing around or doing something while I was trying to get a ticket to a movie theater or something (I can't really remember the plot). Sometimes it's not even a Sonic character that shows up, but an entire Sonic theme as the setting. Like last night, I dreamt I was in the lobby of some great building, but the entire room was decked out in Sonic merchandise. I seemed to think this was normal, because I wasn't at all impressed by how awesome it was.

The first dream I remember with Sonic characters in it was back when Sonic Adventure 2: Battle had just come out. I dreamed that Animal-Crossing-esque (like, a foot and a half tall with wiggly noses that bounced when they talked) versions of Sonic and Shadow chased me off a bridge and laughed at me as I fell to my death. They were kind of being jerks.
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

Postby Chris000 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:22 pm

I can't believe this thread is still going strong! Awesome!

Had an interesting one last night because it was fueled mostly by The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (which I'm playing waaay too much nowadays (waiting for Skyrim, baby!)), but Sonic characters still showed up anyway!

I remember that I was on a mission for the Thieves Guild in the Imperial City. Sally was with me because we were supposed to steal something of great value. We got into the building. I remember that she said that our target was upstairs, so we crept up the staircase and didn't make a single noise (I think my Sneak skill also improved along the way). The door at the top of the staircase was pretty easy to get through, but when we got into the bedroom, we saw who we were stealing from. Robotnik was in the bed, snoring away. Sally said something along the lines of "Better not wake that jack*** or else nobody's getting paid!"

The lock was pretty hard to get through. It seemed like it was taking hours. I must have went through a hundred picks before the lock pinged and opened. Inside was a Chaos Emerald. I picked it up, and wouldn't you know it...

gets a little fuzzy after that! :mrgreen:
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby Speedlion » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:06 am

AwesomePandaWarrior wrote:A couple of nights ago, I didn't necciserily dream about Sonic, but I actually had a weird dream about Bumbleking itself.

For some reason, I dreamt BK was a real life college campus (sharing a simular appearance to the college that I attend in real life), populated by loads of different people, presumably members (no real members where actually named in the dream). I remember there being a lounge where all the mods hung out (Ian, Dubs, etc.) I remember seeing Ian walking around the campus alot, and that I constantly tried to catch up with him just so we could have a friendly chat.

There was also this smaller building at the front of the campus, and when you walk inside, it literally took you to the forum portals that you see on this very site, as if it where on a computer screen, but you could literally open them up like portals and go into them.
There was a particular Sonic-related discussion going on in the forums, I can't remember what it was really about, but it got so controversial that it got closed, and, for some reason, all the replies got deleted.

That dream is awesome... seen a short guy, with short, blonde, spikey hair? :P

EDIT: 700th post! YAY!
Last edited by Speedlion on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speedlion

Postby Chris000 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:08 am

Dream? I smell a Prophecy here!
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby Amir » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:20 am

I dreamed I went on a "Raiders of the Lost Ark" style adventure with Nic the Weasel, who's new look I'm gonna have to draw some time. What made this dream stand out is I wasnt my usual purple avitar, I was Human, looked like a cross between Kabuto from Naruto and 17 from DBZ.

I had no control over this dream so everything that happened was at random, like the ruins looking like "Marble Zone". I even heard the lvl theme XD The loot at the end was a golden figure of what looked like big, the ruins fell down around us, we got out through a water way that was like a water slide, Once outside I asked what she planed to do with the loot, she said she planned to use it to bribe Ian to keep her around and to appear in the comic soon. I asked what I get out of the deal and she kissed me.

I woke up and was like, "well that was odd" rolled over and went back to sleep XD
Amir
BumbleKnight

Postby Speedlion » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:29 am

Chris000 wrote:

Dream? I smell a Prophecy here!

I will remember this... for if this will happen :D
Speedlion

Postby SamSal » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 am

AwesomePandaWarrior wrote:For some reason, I dreamt BK was a real life college campus.

...You had that dream too?!
SamSal
BumbleNoble

Postby ShadowStarly » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 am

Last night I dreamed that Monkey Khan and Sally were my parents. I don't know why...
ShadowStarly
BumbleNoble

Postby lalalei2001 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 am

I've has a few Genesis storyline-related dreams, the oddest being a promo page for Issue 300 that was halfway colored in, and showed the Egg-Robo from Sonic and Knuckles towering over Sonic and Friends, with metal tentacle things near its arms.
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicSoul » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 am

I just had one last night where the Werehog could swim.... :?
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby Chris000 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 am

Hmm, I think I may have had an inspirational dream a few nights ago.

In it, I had a concept for a new character. I know she was an athro, and I think she was a more humanized Mobian named Susan. She mentioned her home a couple of times.

I'm just trying ro remember what she was. Canine most likely. Maybe a Border Collie with pink highlights in her black hair. She was also a pilot because she wore a flight suit. Sadly, Susan died in the dream shortly before I woke up, but hey, I got a new character to work with!

SonicSoul wrote:I just had one last night where the Werehog could swim.... :?

Yeah right, like that'll ever happen. I suppose he also had a sense of balance too? :(hearty laughter):
Chris000
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius