Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby TodStar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:11 am

I once had this dream where Shadow & Tails were in my backyard.
What they were doing there, and how they got the Tornado into my small backyard, I'll never know...
TodStar
BumbleFan

Postby Kayla » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:39 am

I actually had a dream last night. To put it bluntly, I was making a pot of chili and gumbo, and Sonic busts into my apartment dressed like a hill billy demanding for some southern food. o.o
Kayla
BumbleNewbie

Postby Chris000 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am

*Strums 'Dueling Banjos'*
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby MegaHayzer » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 am

It must've been this thread, but last night I actually had a dream.

I was in Green Hill Zone hangliding with my friends. But then it floods, and my dog walks across the water to me. All of the rest of the dream was me figuring out that I was in a computer program that created 3D versions of the Genesis games.

I don't get it at all...
MegaHayzer
BumbleClan

Postby TutiFrutti112 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 pm

I've had plenty of Sonic-related dreams but I distinctly remember two of them.

The first was based off Sonic X. The Sonic gang were signed up for a figure-skating competition. Sonic was wearing a green leotard. They all started skating and Sonic accidentally rammed into Cream and KO'ed her. He tried to hide it from the audience by using her as a dance partner. Oh, yeah, they also spoke Spanish. Like, Mexican/Spanish Spanish. Throughout the whole dream they spoke with an absurd Spanish/Mexican accent. Watch a Spanish movie dub for 5 minutes and you'll know what I'm talking about.

The other dream took place in a combination of two of my schools. It was the enormous gym of one school combined with the enormous cafeteria of the other. They both have a tall roof, but in my dream, the roof was covered with giant sweaters. The sleeves were hanging from the roof. For some reason, Locke was trying to rescue Lara-Le from something, so he scooped her up in his arms and made his way over the crowd of people in the gym/lunchroom by swinging from giant sweater sleeve to giant sweater sleeve. I was woken up from that dream and I couldn't get back to it.
TutiFrutti112
BumbleNoble

Postby SamSal » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:44 am

Oh, good. I'm not the only one.

I can't remember EVERYTHING about it, because it's 'plot' made about as much sense as Sonic 06. But let's see if I can sum it up anyway.

I went downstairs to get to the car, but when I opened the door to the garage, I ended up in a neon Green Hill Zone. And BELIEVE ME, that's bright. It's a favorite dream of mine because of that, though. Swirling checker patterns and glowing flowers seemed to be a core theme. Anyways. So, I went looking around for a friend of mine, and ran into a few Sonic characters (I think Tails, Sonic, and... either Fiona, Mina or a mixture of the two) in the mean time. Somewhere along the line, an action song began playing. And like the n00b I am, I'm fairly certain I started rocking out to my lovely air guitar. I was still looking for my friend, but when I caught a glimpse of him, his hair suddenly disappeared into the crowd. And after paying my respects to the crowd that'd gathered to hear my amazing guitar skillz, I pushed my way through them and sprinted towards my friend. ...And considering that this was a Sonic dream, that's pretty fast. Somehow, I ended up back in Green Hill Zone, then back to the elevator shaft to take me upstairs. When it opened to the ground floor, I think I was in Green Hill Zone 2. The rest of the details were a blur, but the neon-ness got intensely brighter, and I'm fairly certain I made my way through a maze. Needless to say, I never found my friend.

On a side note, last night I dreamed that I listened to my MP3 player all night. It was so real that this morning, when I went to plug my headphones in, I was surprised to see that it was still fully charged.
SamSal
BumbleNoble

Postby sonicray » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Last night I dreamed that Silver was on a rampage, just like the incredible Hulk, and Rosy the Rascal was terrified of Silver, she tried to get onto her tricicle, just then I woke up, somewhat confused, was Silver soo angry that he couldn't find the traitor that he goes on a smash and bash spree?
sonicray
BumbleNoble

Postby Lewanut » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm

I had a dream last night that I was using Bumbleking, and I accidentally seriously offended LBD_Nytrayn, and he got all upset, and I felt really bad about it. At least, I hope it was a dream...

I have more dreams about the Bumbleking staff then I do about Sonic characters. That's seriously weird.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Lewanut
BumbleClan

Postby Mustachio » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 pm

I actually did have a very brief and very vague dream where we did all meet each other. We were all hanging out in some sort of beach house... you were all very nice and we were getting along from what I can remember...

... Is that weird? XD

No dreams about Sonic though, at least that I can remember. I'd like to think I had game related dreams but I can't think of any right now. I rarely dream and when I do its usually about my past events, loved ones, doing random things, and the weird off dreams like I mention above.
Mustachio
BumbleClan

Postby Lewanut » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm

CMJM wrote:I actually did have a very brief and very vague dream where we did all meet each other. We were all hanging out in some sort of beach house... you were all very nice and we were getting along from what I can remember...

... Is that weird? XD

No dreams about Sonic though, at least that I can remember. I'd like to think I had game related dreams but I can't think of any right now. I rarely dream and when I do its usually about my past events, loved ones, doing random things, and the weird off dreams like I mention above.

Out of curiosity, what did I look like?

And I just remembered a dream I had a while back where Jcfreak and I were wrestling a gun away from an armed intruder. There was a woman, two kids, and three dogs in the dream too, but we had them hide while we fought off the intruder. At the end of the dream, we had managed to disarm and either kill or incapacitate the intruder, and we heard sirens coming closer as we both bled to death.

...needless to say, I am staying as far away from Jcfreak as possible in case this dream is prophetic.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Lewanut
BumbleClan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Lewanut wrote:
CMJM wrote:I actually did have a very brief and very vague dream where we did all meet each other. We were all hanging out in some sort of beach house... you were all very nice and we were getting along from what I can remember...

... Is that weird? XD

Out of curiosity, what did I look like?

Yeah I'd like to know what you think I look like too.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Mustachio » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Lewanut wrote:Out of curiosity, what did I look like?

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Yeah I'd like to know what you think I look like too.

Oh, man, I'm put on the spot now. XD

I want to say I remember... but I can't. Well, Lewanut I know your around my age and I did picture everyone with rather generic "average" height... I don't think anything farther then that because as I said my dreams are often vague and hazy. I think I remember you saying you were younger then me, SBR, on one of the "How Old You Are" threads but not sure by how much (maybe not, though). So if anything my mind described you by how old you would look in relation to me. Again it wouldn't be anything further.

The things that were accurate by the people in my dream if I knew it, was their age, ethnicity and gender. The only people on this board I know who they look like are those we seen pictures of. So those would be the only people I could recall and recognize from my dream. The rest of you came off as generic faces since I wouldn't really know. =P

I didn't sterotype you guys or make you look funny if your worried about that. It was a more of like we were a crowd in a big room talking across the room to one another in an atmosphere akin to this forum. I didn't talk to anyone specifically if I can remember...
Mustachio
BumbleClan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

CMJM wrote: I think I remember you saying you were younger then me, SBR, on one of the "How Old You Are" threads but not sure by how much (maybe not, though). So if anything my mind described you by how old you would look in relation to me. Again it wouldn't be anything further.

Well I'm 20 so I'm not sure how old you are but theres that.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Mustachio » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
CMJM wrote: I think I remember you saying you were younger then me, SBR, on one of the "How Old You Are" threads but not sure by how much (maybe not, though). So if anything my mind described you by how old you would look in relation to me. Again it wouldn't be anything further.

Well I'm 20 so I'm not sure how old you are but theres that.

So two years younger then me. So barely a difference.

Yeah, I wish I could say more actually. Its kind of interesting. I must of been on a Bumbleking-kick that week, spending more time here then I usually do. TOO much time then. XP

Hey, at least I pictured you guys as actual people instead of giant floating avatars. That's what I usually go by to ID you guys. :D

... In retrospect it would of been hilarious if you were all giant talking avatars. Also creepy.
Mustachio
BumbleClan

Postby Chris000 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Lewanut wrote:I had a dream last night that I was using Bumbleking, and I accidentally seriously offended LBD_Nytrayn, and he got all upset, and I felt really bad about it. At least, I hope it was a dream...

I have more dreams about the Bumbleking staff then I do about Sonic characters. That's seriously weird.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Just a little bit, but this is a board about weird dreams!
Chris000
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius