Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby Specs64z » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:44 pm

I dream of an absolution.
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby Azul » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Specs64z wrote:I dream of an absolution.

Cause EVERY NIGHT I WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby Specs64z » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Azul wrote:

cause every night I will be with you!
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby Azul » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Specs64z wrote:
Azul wrote:

Cause every night I still lay awake in a dream...
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby Specs64z » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Azul wrote:
Specs64z wrote:
Azul wrote:

Cause every night I still lay awake in a dream...

of an ABSOLUTION!
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby Azul » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Goofing off aside, I had a double feature. This morning at it's-too-darn-dark-to-be-7 o'clock, I had a dream that the Boom cast were screwing around in slow mo: Tails tosses some a hot dog to Knux who catches it in a bun and tosses it to Sonic, pan over to Amy who's just like "Wat," Sonic catches it, then Sticks sprays mustard at Sonic who catches it in the hot dog but a massive amount of it was sprayed on a palm tree. Then Sonic starts eating the hot dog and licking the mustard off the palm tree and I'm all like "SONIC WHAT NO, STOP IT."

Then I woke up to to pee and contemplate the my the list of life choices that could have morphed my life concious into having such a dream. I go back to sleep and then Boom Sonic and Tails are in some sort of Winter Olympic talent show. These mole people who all look exactly the same were winning by a few points so Sonic and Tails had to go ham to win. So, Tails does some figure scating act while Sonic eats a ball of letuce and farts. Sonic and Tails end up winning, mostly because of Tails, but Sonic smugly gloats and cheers at the audience. Then it cuts to Knuckles carrying them both away while Sonic and Tails argue about who really contributed more to their victory.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby Duck Army » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Last night, I dreamt that there was an Archie issue where Sonic dies, and Tails says "I don't believe in the Freedom Fighters anymore. I just believe in me".
Not joking about this.
Duck Army
BumbleFan

Postby Axel T Rat » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Well here's a quick one. As usual I get dreams of "what could have beens" seeing old haves like Khan or Mina in the comic, but most recently one dream had me reading a story arc in Sonic Universe where this machine-hybrid aliens came invading the planet. It was hard to tell whether it was the old or new continuity, but the thing about said aliens is that they were led by a "queen" that had its "design/consciousness/hard to tell really" modelled after Maria. With that revelation and what all was going in this arc I was asking "why isn't Shadow in this arc?" given how that's very much relevant to him. But just as things were picking up I heard news that SU as a whole was getting cancelled and that the on-going series would move on to other story arcs.
Axel T Rat
BumbleKnight

Postby SwingofThings » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:18 am

Last night I had dream that almost turned into nightmare starring Tails Doll :? . Pressure was horrible and I feared that it would come out from somewhere. Happily it didn´t. I also had a dream about some kind of old continuity based Sonic comic. Sadly I can´t recall the plot, tough. The stuff I remember about it is that Sonic himself wasn´t in that part of the comic I was reading.
SwingofThings
BumbleNewbie

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:15 am

last night I dreamt that I was in a physics class or something and the professor was trying to explain theoretical time travel and she was using Sonic 06 and Mephiles as an example. she ended up getting bogged down in trying to explain what Solaris was and walked away from the whiteboard to bring up a youtube playthrough of Sonic 06 to show us more directly, but then she couldnt find the part she was looking for so she just wasted the whole class time scanning through a youtube video. also while she was trying to explain the different forms of Mephiles, we were shown a white Mephiles in addition to the shadow and crystal forms. apparently no one had theorycrafted the purpose of the white Mephiles yet
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby Xabin » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Last night, I had a dream where Rotor was being bullied by people for no real reason, ans after he came home beaten up with his snazzy new clubbing outfit shredded, Gil Grissom from CSI decided to do something about it. So, he took a cursed football and made a wish on it for Rotor to have a better life, but the curse was that while the wish was in play, the Football team associated with that football would never win a game. It was... weird, to say the least, but Rotor did look good in club gear.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby Azul » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 am

Hooo man am I gonna miss this thread. May as well start one on SSMB just to keep the feeling going.

So this one's a double feature as I have a patent to remembering the last few or so of my dreams instead of one occasionally. The first one's not Sonic related but the contents of it spill into the Sonic dream. Actually, I may as well explain what was doing before I went to sleep too since it's mildy related as well.

2:33ish AM. I'm on DeviantArt because I wanted to check out the progress on the feedback regarding my fanfic that I added to a new page in order to get more publicity. Obligatory "REED MAH FAN FAC PLES." Somen neato dude added all 5 of the current chapters to his favorites and I got all giddy inside because that's a mile stone for me. Anywho, before than my notifications were in the 40s because of the art from that Smash group I joined. Kind of ticked initially since I don't like getting notifications for nonsensical nonsense. I was decided to browse some of the work there since some of the pieces caught my eye. My instincts were telling me to delete the stack already but I went aganist it and scrolled down. Than I see a drawing of Amy that was well done except I didn't necessarily like the style all that much. My spider sense was telling me "BRO, TURN BACK, IT AIN'T WORTH IT," but I was all like "But I want to see this guy out. They probably worked really hard on this and I who knows? Maybe They've got some more great stuff!" And then I see the guy's got a picture of Amy hugging Shadow, and I freaking hate OOC shipslikesooomuchespeciallyonesthatruinmypreciousSonAmysadgahdasfduyasjvd. <----- Important, remember that. Than my spider sense shrugs its non-existant shoulders and says "Told ya so," while I angrily think "Yeah, I should listen to my instincts more often," after reactively pressing backspace which doubles as a back button.

Point is I got ticked and then decided to go into my "SANIC SPAD" folder, which conviently enough had an entire page of my favorite SonAmy works and I mentally chanted SonAmy. Than I go on Tumblr and read some Psych facts because I love me some brain facts, and I happen to read something that says "The last things you do or think about before you fall asleep can influence what you think about." And so I think Well its a good thing I did my SonAmy mantra because if I had a ShadAmy dream that'd be turrible ahahahahahaha whilst mentally patting my mental shoulders on with my mental hand. Mentally OHHHH.Then I browse Drawlovelala's art of SSMB for a while and fall in love before deciding it's 2:56 AM and no one should be in love this late in the morning. So off to Slumberville, Dreamland I go. AND HERE'S WHERE DUR FUN BEGINS GUYS.

So in the first dream I'm on a banging bus that you typically find in airports to take you to different parts of the air port. Then we get off at a terminal and this stereotypical hood rat is about to miss his stop and the doors start closing so this chubby lady sitting up front says "DOOOR" so the bus driver keeps the door opened a bit longer for him and it looks like the guy was going to hug her but he hug canceled at the last second and dashed to the inside of the terminal (run on sentences are best sentences). Then the ladies started giggling about how rude he was and this dude sitting next to me who kind of looks like Jeffrey Almonte says "And he don't want no candy, and btw I'm a prostitute." My subconcious was telling me that he meant that dude prefers to associate with people of his own race more than others, a behavior I've observed in many instances in my life, pretty much ignoring all of the Hispanics on the bus and "WAIT, you're a prostitute?"

NEXT DREAM: So this one takes place in Sonic Boom. Knuckles is doing stupid stuff for the sake of being stupid and Amy's inner mom takes over saying "Knuckles has to understand that actions have consequences," so she followed him to his next destination and was planning on confronting him after he catching him in the act. Then a wild Sonic appears with a water cooler, umbrella, and mat under his left arm pit saying "I'm going on a picnic, come with?" and grabs her hand drawing her attention to look down. But then Amy's all like "No, I have to be team mom and give Knuckles a verbal spanking," and Sonic drops all of his stuff and groans because of Amy's momitis and then out of no where this taller less attractive version of Percci wearing Blaze's track suit does a flip out of no where and lands on a rock in a suggestive pose. And then Sonic starts blushing. And then Amy starts blushing. And then Sonic get's all heart pupils while Amy looks down and back at mystery chick shyly and I'm al "NO NO NO NO NO STOP MESSING WITH MY SHIP FOR A CHEAP LAUGH NO." And than Knuckles comes out of no where and starts getting all goofy and blushing too, followed by Tails in pursuit. Than Sticks and eventually [i]Eggman[/i] join in the blushy blushy goofy eyed fest and I get further steamed because I hate those "majority of the cast vying for someone's affection" plots that always end up in failure, not to mention it was sooo OOC in this context. Then everybody starts getting mad and arguing about who should win the attention of this mystery chick and then I start getting mad, like I can feel myself shaking may arms like a troll who was just cheating out of a profit and while that's happening, she looks over to me and says "Oh, I'm a prostitute btw." And then I wake up at 7:40 and think "I must tell people about this."

And so the moral of the story kids is DON'T MESS WITH MY SHIP OR YOU'LL GIVE ME NIGHTMARES.
TL:DR; LOLJK, don't be a lazy bum. Reading is fundamental.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby Specs64z » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:53 am

More of a forum dream, but because it's a Sonic forum, it's close enough.

random info to clarify a thing for those who care: My school does a semester schedule, so classes are an hour and a half, but there are only four of them a day. This essentially means you do twice as much in a single class than you would with a "normal schedule". Missing even one day sucks super bad as a result.

All right, so I'm heading off for another day at school. Go through first and second period where nothing ever happens, but then as I walk through the hallways to lunch I see a sign with the BumbleKing logo pointing down a hallway at the back of the cafeteria I've never seen before. I think "huh, well thats strange" and head on down. I come across a large group of people just hanging out and talking around a bunch of tables with none other than Ian Flynn in the center. Ian somehow recognizes me and welcomes me, and I somehow realize this is a going away party for the forum. I talk to several people (I don't remeber how I envisioned you guys looking) and then some of us decide to go out a back door into a little garden that oddly resembles my backyard, but has a lot of plants everywhere. I don't remember what happens there, but we eventually head back inside. After some more general talking the party is ending, and people are leaving, And Ian shakes everyones hand before they leave. I'm one of the last people out the door, feeling kind of bittersweet that I was able to attend. I then realize I've missed both third and fourth period and probably missed the bus, so I start to majorly stress out because French 4 is third period and missing a day in that class is super stressful to make up... and then I awaken and actually go to school. I also don't normally remember dreams as vividly as this, so I decided it just might be worth posting before I forget.

Ya know, for posterity.
Specs64z
BumbleFan

Postby FritzyBeat » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:47 pm

This is still my favorite post in this thread.
As far as I am concerned, you have won the thread ;P
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Specs64z » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:48 pm

FritzyBeat wrote:

This is still my favorite post in this thread.
As far as I am concerned, you have won the thread ;P

That was my second post here, and was actually half the reason I signed up (the other half being to express my thoughts on Shadow the Hedgehog not being the worst Sonic game). It's weird that I have feelings of nostalgia for something that happened so recently. This forum has had an impact on my life than many of you probably don't know. It's good to be among fellow nerds geniuses who are as passionate as I am about something that most would consider a waste of time. That and everyone on this forum is super smart in one way or another and reading everybodys thoughts and opinions has been very insightful and helpful in forming my own thoughts and improving at intelligent (well, sometimes intelligent) conversation

Anyway, sorry to get so deep right there. thanks for the post :) I was quite surprised that that line wasn't already taken, tbh. Also, shout outs to Azul for that lyric train :D
Specs64z
BumbleFan

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius