Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby Lord Robotnik » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 am

I can recall some elements of a couple but nothing too in depth because I can hardly remember it:

Dr. Robotnik and Waluigi team up for some outrageous fun while Wario was the third wheel. I recall Robotnik courting Waluigi in a giant mech around downtown picking up cars and playing with them like a toddler would with his toys - both men trying to outdo each other in orotund play at the controls. Not much going on there except wacky fun.

I think there was one where Sonic was trying to stand up to the counsel of Acorn, but again not much info I can recall.

The one that is pretty vivid in memory is Robotnik related.

I was infected with a virus and Robotnik picks me up in his Eggpod (I don't know how - dreams can be pretty sketchy in detail when you analyze them in whole) and cures me by sticking a needle in my arm, then lovingly cares for me.

He sticks a needle in my arm.

That's pretty Freudian right there.

If you want to find out what needles symbolize in dreams, go right ahead and look it up on the internet somewhere. Be sure to pick up your jaw from off of the ground afterward.
Lord Robotnik
BumbleKnight

Postby Vampfox » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:34 am

I never had a Sonic dream. I did however have a dream that I was in the game Animal Crossing.
Vampfox
BumbleCult

Postby Speedlion » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:35 am

Let's see... Sonic dreams, huh? I only remember to have had four... two, I can remember a bit... the first one I had a year ago. There was a cave, there was a looping that went out of the cave... there was Mario and Yoshi -_-... and we were for some reason hiding in that cave. Well... they... mostly, I'm not a person in my dreams... I'm just looking over situations, though I do have some dreams where I am a person...

The other one involved , Sonic, Tails, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright and Pearl Fey... Sonic was the defendant and Tails the prosecutor... that one was pretty recently. I have recently started playing Ace Attorney and I love the game so much...

I also think that a dream is one's summary of the day... only then in some sort of psychic language... one day, I'd lost my keys... in the next dream I had, the streets were covered with keys, though the story did not have anything to do with it... I also occassionally picked one up to see if I had the right one.
Speedlion

Postby dantemustdie00 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 am

All my dreams consist mainly of Resident Evil related stuff, and it is NOT very pleasant at all. :(
dantemustdie00
BumbleNoble

Postby 13snumber14 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:46 am

I've had about three:

After I rented and played Sonic Riders for the first time, I fell asleep and suddenly I was floating in the air with an airboard over a huge, brightly lit city. So I look to my left and there's this weird, rainbow-colored and more pimped out Jet the Hawk floating with me. He tells me to go get a new board (I couldn't hear his voice but I saw his beak moving and I could just tell), so I fly down to this dark alley to these weird shady people and ask them for a board. I show them a couple tricks and they turn and give me this board that looks surprisingly like Storm's. I woke up before I could get back to Jet.

The second one was after I watched Sonic X for about six hours. I found myself on the Tornado, and was running with Shadow and Tails. They were shouting something but I couldn't hear them, and I collapsed to the ground and woke up.

The third one was the weirdest, because I had the power to switch between Rosy and Amy. I didn't do anything and woke up almost immediately after.

...now watch as everyone TL;DR's this...
13snumber14
BumbleNewbie

Postby SonicSoul » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 am

My first ever dream of Sonic was me at what I believe was my local lake which was one of my foundest memories as a kid. I always wanted to go as far into the lake as possible, so I sorta did that in the dream. I turned around and saw Sonic entering the water seeing that I was going too far. Being the shy girl that I am, I went underwater only for him to grab me and take me back to shore (at that point I didn't care about going the farthest, I was like, "Oh boy, Sonic's with me!" :mrgreen:

When we both got back, Sonic just smiled at me, and of course, I smiled back. For the rest of the dream, I was shopping in some store feeling so happy about making friends with Sonic. :D

Another major dream I had happend before 06' was released and Silver was just introduced in the trailer. This dream seemed to be taken right out of the scene in which Shadow was fighting Silver in Radical Train. Shadow lost and was floating away unconcious on Silvers' PK powers. With Shadow gone, Silver then lifted Sonic into the fight (of course, that last part didn't happen in the game.)

Nowadays, I mostly dream about Sonic merchandise. I sometimes wish I could dream about interacting with Sonic characters more.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby Scourge160 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 pm

I on occasion have dreams featuring Sonic or other FF's, and Knuckles. I sort of remember one I had a few years ago where Knuckles saved a bus load of kids or something along that line. I remember another dream where Sonic was mad at me for not doing something right. :? I suppose I wouldn't blame him since I'd be worse than Antoine, at least his early comic/SatAM days.
Last edited by Scourge160 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scourge160
BumbleNoble

Postby Chris000 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Lord Robotnik wrote:I can recall some elements of a couple but nothing too in depth because I can hardly remember it:

Dr. Robotnik and Waluigi team up for some outrageous fun while Wario was the third wheel. I recall Robotnik courting Waluigi in a giant mech around downtown picking up cars and playing with them like a toddler would with his toys - both men trying to outdo each other in orotund play at the controls. Not much going on there except wacky fun.

I think there was one where Sonic was trying to stand up to the counsel of Acorn, but again not much info I can recall.

The one that is pretty vivid in memory is Robotnik related.

I was infected with a virus and Robotnik picks me up in his Eggpod (I don't know how - dreams can be pretty sketchy in detail when you analyze them in whole) and cures me by sticking a needle in my arm, then lovingly cares for me.

He sticks a needle in my arm.

That's pretty Freudian right there.

If you want to find out what needles symbolize in dreams, go right ahead and look it up on the internet somewhere. Be sure to pick up your jaw from off of the ground afterward.

Oh, I take psych. I know all about Freud, and I'm pretty sure if he saw what we were posting, he'd be having a field day!
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Darkfox wrote:I never had a Sonic dream. I did however have a dream that I was in the game Animal Crossing.

There is what we need: a SEGA-published Animal Crossing-like game full of SEGA and Archie Sonic characters.

As for dreams, I've probably had some, but they were so long ago I don't remember details much.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Chris000 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Come to think of it, a friend of mine did see a squirrel called Sally in Animal Crossing and made a point to tell me about it.
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby Lewanut » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 pm

I dreamed that my girlfriend Elise dumped me for some spiny blue hedgehog, thus ruining my one chance at happiness.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Lewanut
BumbleClan

Postby Spin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:34 pm

I had a dream once that Knuckles was a pirate. Weird I know.
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby Kitsuneaku » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 pm

I have these dreams almost every night, and it is all lucid. i guess my brain has nothing else for me to think about. They usually seem like a game storyline, like a whole bunch of stuff happening at once. I guess I just keep putting the sonic characters into scenarios id like to see happen in real life.
Kitsuneaku
BumbleFan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 am

I've had dreams where Shadow, Knuckles, and Blaze were Lancelot, Gawain, and Percival from King Arthur's court, and Sonic was carrying a sword.

Fortunately, those dreams only come at Knight.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Chris000 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:35 am

Boo! :roll:
Chris000
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius