Sonic Dreams

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Dreams

Postby Duuz Diz Din » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

I've had a dream where I was playing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle withe a friend, but that's about it.

However, there was one time I woke up delirious and thinking "Gotta get up and prepare for Eggman's next attack. See how Sonic and the gang is doing" only to snap out of it after a while.
Duuz Diz Din
BumbleNoble

Postby mr darktide » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 pm

i once had a dream. i think i made tails mad as heck, and i was running away from him. (hearty laughter) :D i love making sonic characters mad.
mr darktide
BumbleFan

Postby squeakyboots13 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 pm

AwesomePandaWarrior wrote:
squeakyboots13 wrote:I can never recall any of my dreams by the time I wake up. :(

You must be a pretty deep sleeper. They say that the only dreams you can remember are those you have when you're half awake.

I do have dreams that I can remember after I wake up, but none of those are Sonic related. I remember reading somewhere once that your brain cycles through 5 or 6 dreams each night, but your brain only remembers the ones that you wake up during or immeadiately after. I'm 85% sure that I have Sonic dreams regularly, but don't remember them.

Hermoso wrote:The best one I remember was Sonic and Sally were on Earth and stuff with the freedom fighters and I had to hide them from the goverment. Sonic snuck in my bag and my teachers freaked out and all.

Sounds like the first episodes of Sonic X. :(hearty laughter):
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby BabylonBirdGirl » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Oh, I've had so many Sonic dreams that I couldn't possibly mention them all, for various reasons. But a few of them I can mention are: Team Sonic and Team Babylon crossing paths and they are about to have a free-for-all, but Silver intervenes and informs them he called them together, for some reason. Another involved Wave following me home for some reason and after being there a few minutes, she said it was time to go and we left by car (she never did tell me where we were going.) And yet another which I will condense because it's very long involved me working a mansion and being captured by Bark, brought to his human leader who was talking about stuff I don't remember because I was too busy wondering where Bean was and why Bark was working with all these people, then being taken back to the room he found me in and left me there, even being nice enough to close the door behind him. ^^;

There was also one where I was playing a new Sonic game where I was Tails and Rouge was chasing me around the level instead of collecting Chaos Emeralds like she was supposed to. Shadow was there too, but I don't remember him doing anything. And yet another that involved Eggman and a younger version of myself. I think we were sort of playing, though I was being rough, running around and throwing toys at him, and he was following me, gathering them up and giving them back, only to have the cycle repeated. ^^; I also believe when my folks came to get me, I was disappointed that the fun was now over.
BabylonBirdGirl
BumbleFan

Postby Chris000 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

thejcfreak wrote:I dream fairly often, though I usually forget them in the morning. The ones I do remember... we're supposed to keep this PG right? I don't remember having any Sonic dreams, though I do remember an X-Men dream where Wolverine was chasing me trying to kill me because... oh wait, PG...

Yeah, I got nothing.

Aw man, shame. Any dream that has Wolverine in it must be awesome, PG or otherwise!

BabylonBirdGirl wrote:, I was disappointed that the fun was now over.

That seems to happen in a lot of dreams. Just when it starts to get really good, it ends.
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby jkcool » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Chris000 wrote:

That seems to happen in a lot of dreams. Just when it starts to get really good, it ends.

Actually, one time when I was younger (as in little kid), I was having an awful nightmare about Disney villains that were trying to kill me. Just as they cornered me, I realized it was a dream, but I didn't wake up. After realizing it was a dream, I totally got control of it, and started to totally DESTROY the heck out of them. After that, I wasn't really scared of those villains. (not sonic, but dream related, I have a much of them, though I can't remember any Sonic ones at the moment.)
jkcool
BumbleNoble

Postby Chris000 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 am

jkcool wrote:
Chris000 wrote:

Actually, one time when I was younger (as in little kid), I was having an awful nightmare about Disney villains that were trying to kill me. Just as they cornered me, I realized it was a dream, but I didn't wake up. After realizing it was a dream, I totally got control of it, and started to totally DESTROY the heck out of them. After that, I wasn't really scared of those villains. (not sonic, but dream related, I have a much of them, though I can't remember any Sonic ones at the moment.)

You know, it's funny you should mention that. As a kid, Jafaar scared the heck (wants to use stronger word), and would frequently show up im my dreams, above 'my bed' and sometimes in the same room. Couple this with electronic devices that wouldn't shut down when you pulled the plug, and you have a pretty scary dream for a ten year old at the time.
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby jkcool » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 am

Chris000 wrote:
You know, it's funny you should mention that. As a kid, Jafaar scared the heck (wants to use stronger word), and would frequently show up im my dreams, above 'my bed' and sometimes in the same room. Couple this with electronic devices that wouldn't shut down when you pulled the plug, and you have a pretty scary dream for a ten year old at the time.

When I was a kid (6), I watch Scooby Doo and the Cyber chase. That blue villain (this blue virus) scared the (insert swear here) out of me. I once had this dream where I was being chase by him, and as I finally got away, I suddenly realized he was right behind me. I woke up startled in my bed. Then there was knocking on the door, as my mom was waking me up. But when the door opened, it was HIM again. I screamed so loudly when I woke up. Those dreams within a dream really can scare the crap out of you.

Does this topic have to be about sonic dreams? I have a bunch of other dreams to share.

Edit: 700 post. Boogie at my place!
Just remember to bring a shirt.
jkcool
BumbleNoble

Postby Amir » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 am

I have Sonic dreams all the time and can remember them vividly most of the time. I'm one of the few people who aparently is capable of Lucid Dreaming (You are asleep enough to dream but awake enough to know you are dreaming and can manipulate it)

Most of my Sonic dreams are self insert, me (as my avitar) in Sonic's world doing something good or bad (where do you think my fan fic ideas come from XD ) A constant theme in almost all of my Sonic dreams is flirting with a female character, usually Nicole (who gets embaressed), oddly enough Nic (Who returns it), or hilariously Lien-Da (whom it annoys to no end XD )

Other times I end up in other media, my avi even changes art styles to go with the media :(hearty laughter): , like Dragon Ball Z (I dont know why but one of the constant factors of these is well... I'm a girl :shock: guess its due to how I feel there is a lack of female characters in DBZ)

Some times though I lose Lucidity and I have something original from random bits of media come together, like this jem:
A human me, as a recruit in a Human black ops team lead by (no joke) Samual Jackson, who has reason to believe the head of a very inflental company is the leader of a millinia old cult of vampires. Me and a team are sent into a complex to gather information from a contact, using the question and respond code phrase "Are you the new Sonic characters?" "No, but we're appering in the next Godzilla movie." (even the members of the team where confused by that, Jackson just said "It's his code, it can say what he wants." XD )
After inside, we're ambushed by a team of vampires and everyone but me is wiped out. I'm saved at the last second by what looks like a female Bermician (the mouse race from FF9). She tells me they are against the vampires who created them for the purpose of using them like living blood bags so as not to attract unwanted attention of humans. After agreeing to help them raid the vampires HQ (even broke the 4th wall by admitting I was in a dream. XD) I met up with Jackson who had also lead his division against the Vampires. However rather than work together, Jackson ordered his men to kill "All non-Human freaks" including the were-mice I had teamed up with. Making a jugdement call I helped the mice fight off Jacksons men (again broke the 4th wall, "This is my dream, I should have seen that coming." :(hearty laughter): )
Eventually I and the female were-mouse, Gear, confronted the head vampire (I cant think of the actors name but he was the same guy who played Grant in the Jarassic Park movies) After a fight, I ended up inpailing him with a fire poker from the fireplace in his office ("Why do I even have that?" "Because it's my dream and needed some way to beat you." XD ) All was right till Jackson showed up bent on killing Gear. Big martal arts battle ends with him getting kicked through the window of the 100 some odd story building we're in. As the sun rises me and Gear share an embrace and stare off into the distince (Me: "this would make a good movie" Gear: " I get half the licencing fees.") XD
Amir
BumbleKnight

Postby Moogy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 am

I don't remember having any Sonic-themed dreams, but Sonic and Bunnie have cameoed a few times, like at the store, or just in the background. The two dreams I recall them appearing in are extremely confusing though. Both involved the Devil in some way...

And one of them ended with a credits.
Moogy
BumbleKnight

Postby mynameisofnoimportance » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:12 am

I had one dream years ago where my friend gave me heely's (I didn't even like those kind of shoes very much) that allowed me to spin dash. I had to fight some kind of monster with my new ability. The funny part is, when I was telling my friend the dream the next day, he turned to his mom and said "See!" Apparently, he had been asking her for Heely's and took my dream as a sort of sign. :(hearty laughter):

I think I may have had another dream that involved Sonic Adventure 1 in some capacity. Chaos emeralds were around. Chaos was maybe there too. I think this dream was taking place inside a store though.
mynameisofnoimportance
BumbleKnight

Postby Chris000 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:12 am

I'm trying to work towards Lucid dreaming, but it's tough work. Best way to do it is to keep a dream log so you can write down your dreams.

I'll admit, I have dreamt of flirting around with the females (sans avatar though; always Human). Sally seems to be the one I gravitate towards (those familiar with my work knows where this goes).

I sometimes go into other media as well, like the SAW thing I mentioned at the beginning, but I've been around. Jurassic Park dinosaurs, flying in a cardboard box with Tails (oh, that one was a while ago), comic book stores, but commonly in some sort of science fiction setting; one of my personal favorites, Captain Jack Sparrow at the helm of a starship!

"Prepare to make sail, Mister Gibbs! Reverse the warp field's polarity and hit that scurvy dog with an inverse tachyon beam!"

Awesome.

I would pay to have a lucid dream with Samuel L. Jackson in it like SWAT or something like that. I did have a haunted house dream one time where me and a group of redshirt black ops guys were fighting zombies and ended up grinding down rails running from a train. Yikes. No more jelly beans before bedtime after that! Hmm, would have kept him alive though personally. He makes an awesome partner.
Chris000
BumbleNoble

Postby Amir » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:43 am

Chris000 wrote:I would pay to have a lucid dream with Samuel L. Jackson in it like SWAT or something like that. I did have a haunted house dream one time where me and a group of redshirt black ops guys were fighting zombies and ended up grinding down rails running from a train. Yikes. No more jelly beans before bedtime after that! Hmm, would have kept him alive though personally. He makes an awesome partner.

What, Jackson In my odd ball dream? I had somewhat lost Lucidity so that was beyond my control, what happened. I cant really explain it but while I was self aware of the fact I was dreaming, I had little to no control over it. Basically I guess my Creative side of my mind went wild while my thinking side had to deal with what ever It could come up with. Jackson himself came across as like my imagination had ideas of its own as I couldn't control it in the slightest, almost as if it wanted to see how I would react.
Last edited by Amir on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amir
BumbleKnight

Postby SEGAMew » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:43 am

Okay I just woke up from a nap. I was Sonic, and I interacted with Eggman in an interesting way... =X And I was doing it for My Little Pony Happy Meal Toys.

Oh dear. Them ponies. They make you do anything.
SEGAMew
BumbleCitizen

Postby TurboTailz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 am

I had a one crazy Sonic dream and it was sooo awkward. I was Tails from the future dress as MegaMan X. My partner was Amy Rose and she was lmao Zero?! with a differen't personality. We both destroying robots as if we were really in the game Maverick Hunter X saving the city. Everything was going good until Vile appears and that turned out to be Fiona Fox. She's starts yelling at me saying woof woof woof don't wake him up he's still asleep. I was scared because she had so many voices going off at once that I had no choice but to shoot with a charge shot. Fiona looks at me and jumps on me and attacks. Everything went black after that and I wake up to seeing my dog on top of me saying woof woof because it was time to walk him. Though it was strange but it was very interesting.
TurboTailz
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius