Sonic Comic Collections

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Sonic Comic Collections

Postby Ryannumber1gamer » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Wow. That big?

What are the stories?
Ryannumber1gamer
BumbleNoble

Postby TheFatPanda » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:32 pm

There's a whole bunch of different manga chapters in there as well as general product advertisements.
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby TheFatPanda » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:32 pm

*grinning like a madman*

COLLECTION COMPLETE!!!

With the minor exception of the current Sonic variant cover I'm still waiting for, I've finally completed my collection with StH#9!

I now own everything within reason: all Sonic's, all SU's, all special's, all magazines, all graphic novels, variant covers including convention ones, everything!

...and no I'm not counting CSN issues because I'm not insane (no offence Q ;P)

In the words of a certain fire-wielding cat, "My quest is at an end! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!" :)
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby CaleTheCat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:10 pm

TheFatPanda wrote:*grinning like a madman*

COLLECTION COMPLETE!!!

With the minor exception of the current Sonic variant cover I'm still waiting for, I've finally completed my collection with StH#9!

I now own everything within reason: all Sonic's, all SU's, all special's, all magazines, all graphic novels, variant covers including convention ones, everything!

In the words of a certain fire-wielding cat, "My quest is at an end! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!" :)

There's always Disney World. :wink:

Congrats! :mrgreen:

--Fumo!
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:24 pm

COLLECTION COMPLETE!!!

Do you feel like this?
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Scruffy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:53 am

COLLECTION COMPLETE!!!

Welcome to the "MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAAA Finally Got All the Comics" Club! Help yourself to punch and pie, and later I'll teach you the secret handshake!
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby TheFatPanda » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:42 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:

COLLECTION COMPLETE!!!

Do you feel like this?

For a moment.

But then I remember I still have plenty of non-Archie comic material to focus on. I can finally focus on StC now :)
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby Ryannumber1gamer » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:48 pm

What about after StC? Will you collect all the Archie comics ever made!? Then move on to Batman, Superman and DC?! Then Marvel?! ARE YOU GOING TO COLLECT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD?!

Will you become this!?

But congrats on completing your collection Panda.
Ryannumber1gamer
BumbleNoble

Postby Antiyonder » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:24 am

Got Sonic the Hedgehog #267, and went for Sonic Boom #1-2. And I'm going to add that to my monthly pick ups if only since it's fun and also a Sonic comic with done in one stories.
Antiyonder
BumbleCitizen

Postby martin2988 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Here's a slightly older picture of my collection. At the time I had about 110 comics. Now it's about 120 issues.
I am a collector from Sweden, which makes it really hard for me to get a hand on the comics. Most of them have been bought from ebay uk, as the shipping from there is not as crazy as if I were to buy from USA :D
Sweden also had the Sonic comic running for a short while in 1994-1995, I currently have 8 of those 9 issues in my collection!

Spoiler: show

MOD EDIT: Spoilered image for size.
martin2988
BumbleNewbie

Postby TheFatPanda » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:22 am

martin2988 wrote:Here's a slightly older picture of my collection. At the time I had about 110 comics. Now it's about 120 issues.
I am a collector from Sweden, which makes it really hard for me to get a hand on the comics. Most of them have been bought from ebay uk, as the shipping from there is not as crazy as if I were to buy from USA :D
Sweden also had the Sonic comic running for a short while in 1994-1995, I currently have 8 of those 9 issues in my collection!

If you know a place where I can buy those Swedish editions I'd be forever grateful :D

Actually do you have photos of your copies, I'm curious to see what they look like :P
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby martin2988 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:22 pm

There's no specific place really, you'd have to hunt them down. Perhaps we could sort something out there ;)
Here's a picture of the ones I have, also I currently have x2 of the first issue.

MOD EDIT: Spoilered images due to size.
martin2988
BumbleNewbie

Postby squeakyboots13 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Kinda weird how they started with the first three issues of the miniseries and then start jumping around random main series issues.

How did they translate the DuckTales pun on issue 8's cover?
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby kimplix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:10 pm

It's been a long hiatus, but I've managed to use my Christmas money on previous Comic issues. I've ordered these yesterday and they shall be arriving tomorrow morning via the GMT region despite 2 still on a wait (They're SU #63 and #64. I'll probably get them on Friday). A small few I bought within the past, but the rest should arrive as stated.

-Sonic The Hedgehog *Ongoing*: #258 - #267
-Sonic Universe *Ongoing*: #61 - #71
-Sonic Boom *Completed as of December 2014*: #1 & #2

Variants
-Sonic Universe #67 Pixel Art Variant
-Sonic The Hedgehog #264 Day & Night Chun Nan Variant

Digest's are on a bit of a struggle as the store don't have #7 & #8 so far. They do have #9 and I know another has #10 and I used all of my money as of the moment. I should get some more in April 2015 so there may be a chance by then.

Also,

I recently sorted out my comics from each title onto a desk instead of keeping in a box. Makes a change tbh and easy to check out each issue than pushing them to get the issue I want out of the comic box.

MOD EDIT: Image spoilered due to size
kimplix
BumbleFan

Postby Ian Flynn » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:51 am

!!!MOD NOTE!!!

Just had to go through and spoiler a bunch of images that were breaking the tables. Be considerate to others and either link your images or spoiler them.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius