Ask Ian for FEB'09 - Novelty Answer Month - Finis~

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Ian: If you had the chance, would you write for a new cartoon based on Archie?

(Incase you'd rather not answer that one, I'll have a replacement.)

Silver: Would you mind describing the people, and places of your future? I'd very much like to learn about it, and how your average day goes.

Mephiles: What's it like not existing anymore?

Omega: So, who do you feel closer to: Rouge, Shadow, or some other G.U.N. agent? I realise you have no feelings, but, yeah. You get the point. Which do you think you relate more-so, to?

EDIT:

^ .......wtf english plz
SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby Sam Z.G. » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:40 pm

To Sally: Do you think you could take Fiona Fox in a fight?

To Bunnie: Considering your robotic arm, does your hugs are kind of dangerous? :D
Last edited by Sam Z.G. on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sam Z.G.
BumbleFan

Postby Illustrious Q » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 pm

To Silver: Time travel is a very risky business. I was just curious if you truly understand all the ramifications that messing around with the time could, and more than likely would, arise from such interference in history?

To Jules: How do you feel knowing that since you're basically immortal, barring any unforeseen physical mishap, that you're going to outlive everyone you ever cared about?

To Amadeus: How do you view your relationship with your brother Merlin?
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby Shades Of Change » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:57 pm

To Ian: What sort of courses/college classes should one take to improve one's writing, particularly for comics/Graphic Novels? I apologize if you had already answered this question.

To Anti-Amy/Rosy: Just curious. Who would you rather see smashed first, out of anyone that you know?
Shades Of Change
BumbleNewbie

Postby ReifuTD » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Nicole, Why a lynx? Out of all the animals you could have chosen to be.

Nicole, You don’t have a physical body. Do you ever have to use your feminine whiles to get someone to do something for you or to resolve a situation?

Ash and Mina, Do you guys have any tattoos?
Last edited by ReifuTD on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby bsonic10 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:38 pm

1) Hamlin, how do you feel about the other Council of Acorn members?

2) Bean, what do you think of your partner Bark?

3) Fiona, what do you think about your old partners Bean, Bark, and Nic?

Also, Osiris seems to be typing in Russian... I put the questions into google translate, which isn't always the most reliable, and this is what came out:

Sonic: Do you have finger nails?

Amy: if you want a cup of tea? (I think 'if' is supposed to be 'do'.)
bsonic10
BumbleClan

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:17 pm

bsonic10 wrote:Also, Osiris seems to be typing in Russian... I put the questions into google translate, which isn't always the most reliable, and this is what came out:

Sonic: Do you have finger nails?

Amy: if you want a cup of tea? (I think 'if' is supposed to be 'do'.)
I thought it was Russian, but, I wasn't sure. If only (S)(?)he'd typed it in english....
SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Koooo

Postby FrogLenzen » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Flying Frog: Was it fun impersonating Vector and Sally that one time when you worked with Mogul?

Lumina: How are things on your end?

Bunnie: What would you do if you were somehow deroboticized and therefore not able to participate in Freedom Fighting anymore?
FrogLenzen
BumbleKnight

Postby nuckles87 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm

1. Knuckles: Look, everyone knows you'd totally cream Sonic in a fight. So here's my question: Could you beat Ian Flynn in a no holds barred battle of fisticuffs? I overheard Ian saying he could totally take you.

2. Miles: Did anyone ever tell you have no sense of style? I mean, seriously, you got dyed hair, a hideous "I'm an evil lil dictator" outfit, and those shoes....ew. Tails has a better sense of style, and he's naked! I think your trying to make up for that terrible name of yours. I mean, come on, any parent who names you "Miles Prower", has gotta be sadistic. You must've gotten beaten up at lil dictator's school a lot.

And Ian, if this crosses any lines like "question within a question", I offer my apologies.

3. Bean: Could you give Miles a noogie? His stare is creepifyin'.
Last edited by nuckles87 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nuckles87
BumbleKnight

Postby Sockie » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 pm

1. Dr. Finitevus, why exactly do you wear bandages on your hands and feet?

2. Scourge, doesn't the Suppression Squad have a dental plan? I mean, look at your teeth, man! You could bite someone's hand off with those!

3. Universalamander, what's it like to be trapped at microscopic size?
Sockie
BumbleNoble

Postby Excelhedge » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:24 am

Scourge: 1) In your opinion, which zone has the better kissers, Prime or Anti?
2) Can you rank the your top 5?
Last edited by Excelhedge on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Excelhedge
BumbleKnight

Postby Penguin God » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:52 am

To Jules: How do you spend your day?

To Former King Max: How do you spend your day?

To former General Amadeus: How do you spend your day?
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Postby Kintobor » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 am

Neeeeerrrrrrr! A...real...hot...scientist talked to me!

*blushes*

That is so Hi-Technicaaaaaaal!

*grabs laptop*

I must boot up my dating simulator to process the outcome and give the correct Valentines related questions to that studly scientist!

Ahhh..lets see...

All three questions are for Robotnik

First off to continue the tradition of Valentines day coming up, I present to you, my future regal emperor, with this colorful bouquet of castrated exotic annual and tropical perennial plants in a show of affection and admiration.

1.) Do you enjoy this gift? I can always go with a tachyon capacitor if you want (It can pull the moooooon out of it's orbit and create chaos!)

Hmm... I must follow this gift with a comment on his looks...

2.) Are you aware the white scarf that you drape around your neck makes you look positively adorable?

Ah yes...perhaps now I shall ask about the future...

3.) Since you didn't give me a proper answer last time. I'll make it short since I know how you are very busy.
Do you see a future Mr. or Mrs. Robotnik at your side to help you run your empire?

Kintobor's shyness went down -6!
Kintobor's confidence went up +10!
Kintobor's romance went up +5!
Kintobor
BumbleFan

Postby Luger » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:35 am

1.) Athair: Now that you are essentially one with the Chaos Force and you have a much greater sense of the going-ons of the universe, especially Mobius at least, did you ever fing out what became of your beloved Crystal-La after the Bem's de-roboticization?

2.) Julian Kintobor/Robotnik Prime: How's living as a bunch of dispersed molecules working out for ya? Don't worry, I built a handy contraption similar to the one in StH #108, which should give you enough time to reply to this question, and maybe get your revenge on Snively! :D

3.) Moritori Rex: How are your "former family" members (surviving Brotherhood) treating you, considering all of you are in pretty rough shape and stranded in the Twilight Zone?
Luger
BumbleNoble

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 am

Since it's now Sunday and we've had two last week, I assume we're back to everyone getting a turn...

Okay, hope I don't regret this: To Miles of Moebius and Mammoth Mogul (wow, that's a lot of M's), I was wondering if you two had any thoughts on a potential alliance, given the history Mogul has had with Tails of the Prime Zone... and pretty much every other Zone, for that matter. After that whole... er, incident that we shall not mention by name, I was wondering if that's all in the past now, or if there remains some aversion between you two in particular?

To whichever Sonic is applicable: So, how did things go in Beijing last year? Make any new friends?

To Bunnie: Just a little curious about your current abilities/moveset. Specifically, I really liked it when you whipped out that Mega Man-style plasma buster arm cannon in Mecha Madness; is that still in there?

Placeholder for next time, so I don't forget: To Sonic: How come you never really seem to use any Chaos Control-type powers after the Ark incident with Shadow?

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius