Ask Ian for FEB'09 - Novelty Answer Month - Finis~

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Postby Zero Hour » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 pm

(To Dr. Eggman) In one of your answers, you mentioned that once you're done with Mobius, you'll move on to the rest of the universe. Did you do that in your home zone as well?
(To Dr. Finitevus) Since you obviously have some knowledge and the ability to wield the power the power of Chaos, what is the difference in yours and the Brotherhood's use? I ask this because, when you and Locke where preventing the Master Emerald from being taken by A.D.A.M., you seemed to have a black and green fire (or is it energy?) around your hands while Locke had a white and green fire around his hands.
Also, when you tricked Knuckles into turning into Enerjak, was his power equal too Dimitri as Enerjak, or too Knuckles' power when he was a living Chaos emerald?
Last edited by Zero Hour on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero Hour
BumbleNewbie

Postby Promethean0416 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm

To Spectre: What color is your fur?

To Ian: Same question (in case Spectre is unavailable)
Promethean0416
BumbleKnight

Postby megabeatman » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:37 pm

1. Bunnie - What do you think of Buns trapped in a big Omega suit?

2. Buns - What do you think of Bunnie being half robotic?

3. Nicole - Is your physical body capable of all 5 senses (especially touch, taste, and smell)?
megabeatman
BumbleKnight

Postby Necronner » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:56 pm

To Snively:

1. What is your motivation when you chose sides, what were you thinking while you were a freedom fighter, and then after you changed sides again and rejoined Robotnik.

2. How was your relationship with hope while you were a freedom fighter, did she annoy you, did you feel bad about what happened to her/your father?

3. What was going through your mind durring the destruction of the original knothole, when you had a lock-on on hope, and was being asked weather to open fire. (And Ian stop giving me the dirty looks, Im not asking for what he decided, just what he felt before he made his choice.)
Necronner
BumbleFan

Postby Necronner » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm

One last question in case you dont want to answer on of my first three.

to anti-nicole: Do you like cake?
Necronner
BumbleFan

Postby Mik9 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 pm

To Sonic: What do you think about the game "Super Smash Bros. Brawl"?

Also to Sonic: How do you feel about reaching your 200th issue?

To Bean: Do you like "BLING-BLING"?
Mik9
BumbleNewbie

Postby Faded-Myth » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:49 pm

I totally forgot I had 2 questions left.

Q2)
To Princess Sally.
You've never really stopped since your world fell under the reign of Robotnik. That was a war which consumed your childhood, and was immediately succeeded by another tyant, almost identical to the first in every way. You've had monsters, legions of robots and even magicians on your heals, snapping to destroy everything you've fought for. And yet despite the occasional cracks in the cement you've managed to hold onto every core belief and personal ideal you've ever built for yourself. Aside from the support of your family and friends, I want to know what drives you. Rather than find out what it is you want for the world, I want to know what you want for yourself more than anything. PS I love you <3

Q3)
Nicole.
You spent the longest time as a hand-held computer. Back then you were a different being almost. Like you were content to remain that way. Did you ever dream of being free of your confines? What's some of the biggest freedoms you have now that you have a free roaming body of sorts? I understand your workload must have tripled since, but at least you can get outside and see the stars on your own, rather than rely on the images in your databanks. Speaking of which, would you care to join me for some star gazing? I brought wine.

Edit: Asked a more serious question for Sally.
Last edited by Faded-Myth on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faded-Myth
Resident Faux-Woman

Postby bsonic10 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:39 am

Since I have one question left:

3) Snively, what do you think that your Uncle would/will think about RF?
bsonic10
BumbleClan

Postby Illustrious Q » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:31 am

Well for my first post I'll ask Grandmaster Dimirti a few questions.

1.) If given the chance, what would you do if you could see your brother Edmund again?

2.) How do you view your relationship with Julie-Su?

3.) Assuming that you'll find away to deactivate the bombs that Doctor Eggman so generously implanted in your and the Dark Legion's bodies, do you see yourself leading the Dark Legion into a reunification with the rest of the Echidna population?
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby Dakota Bob » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 am

(To Bunnie) so hows that whole "marriage" thing working out? having any fun? :P
Dakota Bob
BumbleFan

Postby AvianTalon » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:10 pm

(To Ian!) I know you probably have little to nothing to do with subscription prices, but I just re(after-a-long-time)subscribed to the comic and I was wondering-

Why are subscriptions purchased through the comic page form so much more expensive than they are online?

For instance, I just got a 12-issue sub to STH and SU. Through the comic that would run me $45, whereas through the Internets it came to $33 and some change.
AvianTalon
BumbleFan

Postby ddseradde » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:21 pm

1. Ian, Who built the Cosmic Interstate?

2. Metal Sonic, Do you get tired of always losing?

3. Jet, Is it a coincidence that Scourge has the same colour scheme as you?[/u]
ddseradde
BumbleNewbie

Postby Miko » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Mina: I'm gonna ask the question again since I think there was a misunderstanding the first time around. What is your middle name? I haven't seen a middle name for you in the comics so I was wondering what it is. And when I mean your middle name I kind of mean like how Sonic's middle name is Maurice or how Sally's middle name is Alicia not last names like Mongoose, Acorn, or D'coolete. Oh and is there any chance you'll change your hair color to pink for awhile? One issue? Maybe a concert? (hearty laughter) Sorry I've always wanted to see how you look with pink or red hair (or some warm color?).

Knuckles: Is there any unique way in which Julie-su manages to compliment your life?
Miko
KER-BANNED!

Postby General Tekno » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Metal Sonic: To what extent are you programmed with the knowledge of your predecessors?

Monkey Khan: You're active in the Dragon Kingdom - what do you think of the mysterious RF as far as Eggman subordinates/antagonists go?

R.F.: How much of a thorn in your side is Monkey Khan?
General Tekno
BumbleKnight

Postby DC » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:33 pm

To Max: How do you think or hope the historians will look at your regin?

To Bernie: When did you first realize Sonic was special?

To Sally: Before I ask you a question, I want to make a quick comment on your reply to the question on how you would feel about Sonic having a new girlfriend. I just wanted to say I understand why you wouldn't want to be pushy, though I do hope you and Sonic will be together again someday. I care for both of you. Now for my question:

I have heard there are some treason accussations aganist you(which I think are lies), how do you respond to them(from the previews of #197, I do see your response in part)?
Last edited by DC on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
DC
BumbleKnight

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius