Ask Ian for FEB'09 - Novelty Answer Month - Finis~

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Postby Aurora_Redwinters » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:53 am

Scratch: Which came first: The chicken or the egg?

Miles: How much hair mousse do you use?

Bean: How come silly-billy-goo-goo Ian hasn't answered any of my questions the last two weeks? (Make sure you find out for me!) :roll:
Aurora_Redwinters
BumbleNoble

Postby Faded-Myth » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:54 am

This digitally encoded correspondence is directed at the luminous and maleficent Mammoth Mogul Esq. MD.

Greetings Professor Mogul. My own self interests have been somewhat aligned with your voluminous contributions to the universal placement of society and its biological inhabitants for quite an expansive period of time now. Specifically the work you have done for the encasement and direction of the universes much elusive yet undeniably expansive selection of cosmic energy spectrum, though it occurs to me this somewhat gloomy and thunderous of evenings that, well regarded as they are amongst the more civilized of us, amongst the lowest common denominator that unfortunately seems to encompass the majority of this world's less ordained creatures this unfathomably large array of energy stuffs appears to not even approach their consious minds. This indeed instills inside me a...well.. as ashamed as I am to say it, the selective item that I had chosen to determine my narrative selection appears to have lost all opacity and is now indistinguishable amongst my lexicographic appropriates. Suffice to say it was an adjective of most agreeableness to your own mentality, though I humbly believe it would be hardly as grand as your own decisive perspicacity, which to me always seems to transcend our own inferior comprehensive verbal communicants.

But I digress, and it is with some slight embaressment I find myself straying from the focal point of this appointive narration. And so it is with humble grace I cut to the heart of the matter, and ask you this mere, simple quandary, is there a Mrs Mogul? And if not, do you believe in love at first dialog?

With Affection
Dorris Hamburger
Last edited by Faded-Myth on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faded-Myth
Resident Faux-Woman

Postby ReifuTD » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:17 am

Nicole, How do your emotions work?

Zonic, Why don’t you do anything about Eggman? He’s not from the Prime zone,

Edit: Rob’O the Hedge, care to comment on your brother?

Sorry Faded-Myth
Last edited by ReifuTD on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby Faded-Myth » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:23 am

Heeeeeeeeeeey I just asked that!
Faded-Myth
Resident Faux-Woman

Postby hog of the future » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:23 am

Snively, How much sanity would you say Eggman has left?
hog of the future
BumbleKnight

Location: "The greatest city in the greatest country in the world" -Bill Smith

Postby SLJCOAAATR » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Bark: Why don't you talk? Cat got your tongue? /End bad humor

Ian: If you had a character based off yourself, what'd the character be like? What do imagine they'd look like? Mobian, or human?

(If you'd rather not answer that one, here's a replacement.)

Eggman: If you could have ANY of your enemies powers, which, and why?

Silver/Blaze/Any other time-paradox-like character: Will any of you show up in SU, as in multiple issues? (This excludes Blaze, and Marine in #1)
Last edited by SLJCOAAATR on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SLJCOAAATR
BumbleNoble

Postby kryptyk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Ian: I meant, do you have any ideas in mind for a situation the necessitates the presence of Ultra Sonic and/or Hyper Tails? Also, Sonic went ultra using Nate Morgan's super emerald too.

2nd for Ian: Why didn't Sonic try to transform with the Anarchy Beryl in Scourge's throne?

Lien-da: What's your justification for saying your father loved Julie-su more than yourself? When she met Simon, he said Luger left her in the care of himself and Floren-ca and spent no time with her after that. She considered those two to be her real family more than him and thanks to your use of the neural chip implanted in her brain, she can't even remember that. Unless Luger neglected you as well, it seems like you and Kragok would've had it better.
kryptyk
BumbleNoble

Postby Spin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:43 pm

1. Nack, if I had a 'problem', that I wanted to have taken care of, how much would it cost to have you 'dispose' of it for me?

2. Snively, how often were you teased as a kid for having a light bulb head and long pointy nose?

3. Cream, how does it feel to have no more appearances in the comic with Sonic X getting cancelled?
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby Doc Eggman » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 pm

1. Dr. Eggman, I'm a big fan of yours, and I want you to know I thoroughly support the reign of the Eggman Empire- But I must ask... Once you've conquered the planet, what's next on your agenda?

2. Dr. Eggman, do you have any personal hobbies or interests aside from world domination and robotics?

3. Dr. Eggman(Sonic X version), I thought you were totally awesome as the heroic El Gran Gordo, and your efforts to stop the giant Vector- while failed- were truly well-intentioned, which leads me to ask... Since you seem to realize you can achieve praise and adoration from mankind by helping them, have you ever considered reforming and using your genius to do good on a full-time basis?
Doc Eggman
BumbleFan

Postby Count Koopula » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 pm

To Antoine : Is that a toupe on your head? You can be honest, I won't tell anybody.

To Coconuts : How's the new job, monkey-boy?

To Rosey the anti-Amy : Will you please put down that hammer?! :shock:
Last edited by Count Koopula on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Count Koopula
BumbleClan

Postby Legionfan44 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:43 pm

To Grounder & scratch: our you glad to be out of retirment & in the comics again (even if you are just mougels lackys)

to Fintievus: your So evil, its awsome will I get to see more of your awsomness soon?

To the Dark legion: As soon as you find a way to disarm the bombs in your upgrades our you gonna crack ol eggbelly (take down robotnik?)

Well thats all for now. oh & Long live the legion! :twisted:
Legionfan44
BumbleKnight

Postby lambda6 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm

I know it was a while back, but I have some questions about your contribution to M25YL that I've been curious about ever since it came out...

1) I read the script bits you posted about M25YL. You mentioned that King Shadow "saved the world" in his own way when Sonic wasn't there. How exactly did he do this? It was never actually shown.

2) We know that Sally never actually loved Shadow. What was King Shadow's and Queen Sally's "relationship" like outside of royal business, aka when they were together at home?

3) Was it Sally's or Shadow's idea to get married? I always wondered how that came about...
lambda6
BumbleFan

Postby Kintobor » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Oooh! Oooh!

*ahem*

To Dr. Robotnik: First off in my undying tribute to you I have drawn this picture of you celebrating your victory over the dastardly blue rodent with exquisite prestige and exact artistic detail in every line.

Do you see your upcoming victory in the exact way?

(Also these other two questions are for the beloved scientist)

Question two for Robotnik: Despite your full time attention to acquiring your worldly empire, what do you like to do for leisure?
(You seem adapt and fond about riding extreme gear for fun with such graceful skills to boot, or so I heard...)

One more thing, pertaining to something we do not know about you very well: Do you ever date? I am guessing that an intelligent man such as yourself would enjoy the company of another equally intelligent human as yourself...
Kintobor
BumbleFan

Postby Excelhedge » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 am

To Bunnie: 1) how messed up was it for you to nearly have your throat cut by an evil version of your husband?
2) how was it like finally meeting your anti-self Buns?
3) When and you and Ant gonna "get busy" and starthaving some kids?

To Snively 1) dude how sure are you that RF is a chick? Surely you read a copy of the rules of the internet.

To the Suppression Squad members. 1) How well did you guys treat your Prime doubles belongings in Freedom HQ?

EDIT: Image removed for size and non-question material removed for not belonging here. Excess questions and this big, ugly edit left to be an example to others so they don't make the same mistakes.
Excelhedge
BumbleKnight

Postby CamranChaos » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:05 pm

These are all for Jules, because I'm really sympathetic to his character.

1) What is it like to be the only Robian left on Mobius?

2) Do you see any advantages/disadvantages in still being robotic?

3) Do you think that being a robot has had any effects on your relationship with your wife and son?
CamranChaos
BumbleNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius