Ask Ian for Jan'09 - New Year, Old Favorite

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Postby Aurora_Redwinters » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 pm

What differences do you think there are between the Sonic's in the STH comic and Sonic X comic series?
Aurora_Redwinters
BumbleNoble

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 pm

I had a thought. Would the humans/Overlanders in the book still consider Mobius to be called Earth? Or do you think that would just cause needless confusion?

Postby Spin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:44 am

1. How exactly was Sonic able to compare the effects of the Anarchy Beryl to the 'seven' Chaos Emeralds when he himself had yet to collect them all to transform and just used pieces of the green emeralds in the past?

2. Did you get the idea of smothering Super Scourge to lose his energy, from how Super Sonic can die from getting crushed in the videogames?

3. Is there an actual purpose for Charmy's condition from the Egg Grapes, you came up with? He's nothing like his SEGA counterpart, just spaced out.

4. There have been instances where Marvel and DC joke about each other in their comics, even going as far as very vaguely mentioning the other somehow, such as with guests from alternate dimensions. So saying this, out of the multiple Sonic universes out there, is there a Sonic Fleetway universe?

5. Will the Moebius population of Echidnas be safe from your wrath? XD
Last edited by Spin on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby 2tailed » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Will we ever see an explanation of the Warp Ring tech and how so many (Finitevus, the DL in RtAI, Silver) have gotten ahold of it so quickly?
2tailed
BumbleKnight

Postby Boomer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 pm

A few questions about the Chaotix and other things:

1. Are we ever going to see the story about how Knuckles and Espio met?

2. Likewise, are we gonna see a reason for his changed personality besides the games dictated it?

3. Since the Dingoes are the predominant species now on Angel Island and warlike, would the Chameleons' presence create more warmongering for them?

4. Any chance you'd delve into the past of Vector?

5. Or Ray's?
Boomer
BumbleFan

Postby hog of the future » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:07 am

If eggman were not so obsessed with defeating Sonic and focused more time on the empire, would he handle the day-to-day stuff or just delegate it.
hog of the future
BumbleKnight

Location: "The greatest city in the greatest country in the world" -Bill Smith

Postby IfOnlyLoveWasReal » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:12 am

If someone makes a comic or story that has a plot idea you had planned to use, do you have to change it?
IfOnlyLoveWasReal
BumbleFan

Postby ChaosJam » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 pm

1. Was there a specific reason why in the past Archie just used the Green Emeralds in the book even though from the beginning of the games there were always the 7 different colors?

2. Will we see any story of Sonic put to the test by Feist for a Chaos Emerald in the near future?

3. If you could totally restart the continuity for a character from the main Freedom Fighter group (not Sonic) who would you pick?

4. How did the pitch for Sonic Universe go with Sega and Archie?

5. What were your thoughts on the "Tossed in Space" arch?
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble

Postby WinkingSamurai » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:32 pm

2.) Will Matt Herms be coloring more issues any time soon?

3.) Why was Shadow trying to access the Special Zone?
WinkingSamurai
BumbleNoble

Postby Penguin God » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:39 pm

1. Where did Tails go in 196? He just sort of disappears mid-fight, and isn't even in the group shot afterwards.

2. Although a bit of a difficult question, what is the ranking of mechanical know-how between the geniuses?

3. If you could redo any one issue of your own, which would it be?

4. Are there any Sonic games you HAVEN'T played?

5. As an add-on to Winking, why was Metal Sonic in the Special Zone?
Last edited by Penguin God on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Postby PortgasDAce » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:40 pm

1. What do you consider Blaze's world to be in the comic? A seperate zone in the multiverse or a pocket dimension in the Prime Zone (kind of like the Special Zone)?

2. What type of voice do you imagine Bean having? Since you mentioned him and Bark being similar to Jay and Silent Bob, do you imagine him with a voice like that or a more cartoon duck sounding voice?
PortgasDAce
BumbleFan

Postby Miko » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:09 pm

I was a little confused with the response because some of it seemed a bit vauge. Also I had a follow up question about Amy because my guess is you left confused too.

1. This one's about Amy. When I said precious, I was assuming Amy was at least a very close friend to Sonic. So is she just an acquaintance? And if she isn't why does Sonic value her as a close friend?

The next ones are follow up questions because I felt that the answers I got were a bit too vauge at points for me to understand.

2.When you say Sally provides direction to his ever moving lifestyle, how do you mean that specifically. Like, on a given day how does that usually play out?

3. When you say she can keep up with his wit, what do you mean? Banter?
Miko
KER-BANNED!

Postby The King of Shadows » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:28 pm

3. Is the Sonic Rush Adventure tie-in cannon?

4.If the sonic rush adventure is cannon when did it happen? like between which stories or something...
The King of Shadows
BumbleKnight

Postby Oceanwind » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Why do Silver's speech bubbles have a blue border around them?
Oceanwind
BumbleFan

Postby CamranChaos » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Do you have any plans to resurrect the Freedom Fighter Special? I know it seems kinda pointless since we have warp rings now, but still.
CamranChaos
BumbleNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius