Where did everything go?

Forum for the Dubworks blog, home of Jonathan Gray's webcomics: Chip & Walter and Time Trouble!

Where did everything go?

Postby Starcat5 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 am

I tried to do another archive dive to Chip and Walter/Time Trouble, and found the website completely blanked out! Now, after a few months of creative googling to find this place back (No direct link any more), I find all the THREADS are gone, too.

What in the name of all that is Holy, Unholy, and full of holes is going on?!? :shock:

{edit} Also, my postcount got nuked, since this is the only place here I ever posted. :cry:
Starcat5
BumbleNewbie

Re: Where did everything go?

Postby The KKM » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 am

Starcat5 wrote:I tried to do another archive dive to Chip and Walter/Time Trouble, and found the website completely blanked out! Now, after a few months of creative googling to find this place back (No direct link any more), I find all the THREADS are gone, too.

What in the name of all that is Holy, Unholy, and full of holes is going on?!? :shock:

{edit} Also, my postcount got nuked, since this is the only place here I ever posted. :cry:

Basically, Dub took it all down because he had a good reason to. I don't remmeber if that reason was ever told, but I imagine they're upgrading it all and/or maybe doing somethig to the comics, like publishing them.
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby blob55 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:24 am

Didn't dub say in a review, he was too busy to keep a website up?

Also, Starcat, you can log in using your old account.
blob55
KER-BANNED!

Postby pakopako » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Wow. People still remember to post here.

I'm hoping for a revamp like ManaTheater had fairly recently. Or that this means Dub has time again to do such things. (Hope things are going well for tokumei too.)
pakopako
BumbleNewbie

Postby TutiFrutti112 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:55 am

I just noticed that the description for this forum calls it a future forum. Perhaps Dub is planning to put his website back up.
TutiFrutti112
BumbleNoble

Postby Dub » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm

You're all right.

I took CNW and TT down a while ago along with everything associated with it (as well as periodically pruning this board until I was ready for it). My old stuff wasn't really representative of my artwork and what I can do now - plus, I've had other plans for my babies and a new website for quite a while...

I just had to wait for a few things to finally fall into place.

Your post couldn't have been timed better, Starcat since there's a new post here concerning just that as we speak. ;)
Dub
BumbleCreative

Postby SHRRN A FWOOSH! » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 pm

SHRRN A FWOOSH!
BumbleClan

Postby Ziggyfin » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

SHRRN A FWOOSH! wrote:RANDOM

You do know this thread has a point right? Try not to keep advertising your thread with.........random posts.
Ziggyfin
BumbleNoble

Postby SHRRN A FWOOSH! » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 am

Ziggyfin wrote:

You do know this thread has a point right? Try not to keep advertising your thread with.........random posts.

Well, I don't know how to post "RANDOM" without a link :mrgreen: but also to keep this sub-forum up :|
SHRRN A FWOOSH!
BumbleClan

Postby Ian Flynn » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 pm

SHRRN A FWOOSH! wrote:
Ziggyfin wrote:

Well, I don't know how to post "RANDOM" without a link :mrgreen: but also to keep this sub-forum up :|

This subform isn't going anywhere, and you've already been warned.

Stop posting in this thread.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Postby Ultimate » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:29 pm

So... when can we expect some activity here? It's been nearly a year since Dubs announced it. I guess he's busy with his Sonic work...
Ultimate
BumbleClan

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Ultimate wrote:So... when can we expect some activity here? It's been nearly a year since Dubs announced it. I guess he's busy with his Sonic work...

There have been multiple projects announced under the BumbleKing line that never showed up, sadly.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby Ian Flynn » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 am

It's a lot harder to get a book out when you don't have a production team, printer, and financial backing supplied to you. I'm writing three monthly titles, blogs, and any other project I can find while Dub is pretty much on every book at once as a production artist, as well as blogs.

We're busy, busy guys, but the BKC projects are coming. Believe-you-me, when we're ready to launch something, you'll hear about it.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Return to Rubber Chickens & PiE