Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice - Spoilers & Discussion

Subforum dedicated to Sonic Boom - the comic book, cartoon and videogame series.

Re: Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice - Spoilers & Discussion

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Worst case scenario: Guess how will we celebrate Sonic 25's birthday? :P
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby ReifuTD » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:06 am

SonicSoul wrote:>Sega delays game

>Said game that barely has had any coverage or info since it announced

Yeah, I'm not sure a delay will help that much.

Well I know people were saying that Rise of Lyric should have been delayed although from what I understand a delay might not have help much since the game's engine an issue with RoL being built for PS3. I don't make games so I don't know if that was fixable
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby SonicSoul » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:40 am

I'm just saying a delay isn't always for the purpose of improving the gameplay, and therefore we shouldn't jump the gun on this being good news. Yay Sega is actually delaying a Sonic game, but the last Sonic game they did delay was Sonic 4: Ep. 1 and did that honestly work out that much? And like I said, this game has barely has had any coverage since it's announcement that I honestly don't blame people for forgetting it was coming out at all.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Postby Ian Flynn » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Sonic 4-1 wasn't the best, but it was markedly better than what the original leaks showed. They built an entirely different Lost Labyrinth Act 2, and it was far superior to the vertigo-inducing mine cart stage that was originally planned.

Shattered Crystal was a fun, if very basic, first shot at hand-held Boom. I'm rather encouraged that it appears they're taking more time to craft a better sequel. No, you don't have to assume it's good news. Nor do you have to assume it's bad news.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Previous

Return to Sports Tape & Sonic Speed