Tales of Sylvanna: A Moment in Time - Discussion Thread

Forum dedicated to "Sylvanna" by BumbleKing and Gloryhound Productions

Re: Tales of Sylvanna: A Moment in Time - Discussion Thread

Postby Chordsy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:56 am

SurrealBrain wrote:
TheMobian wrote:Actually, that feeling your getting that you "Skipped something", I have another feeling that tells me thats what your supposed to feel.

I guess that works.

I do understand a little confusion at this point, for sure. Mobi's right - I expected it and intentionally left some blanks to be filled in. :) Rest assured, we're not going to be one of those stories where stuff doesn't have an explanation in why it happens. I do like to keep people guessing, though, so you will be frustrated with me from time to time... but it's all in the interest of a surprising payoff. :)
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Sunwalker » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:40 am

A-ha! While reading this comment on deviantART about the comic I finally noticed that the tilted panels have a significance: it is to show Xixa's disorientation that something isn't right.

I noticed the tilt before, but I thought that Dawn had made a mistake with the alignment :P
Sunwalker
BumbleHonored

Postby BigIslandYU2 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:08 am

Just wanted to say that this was very, very awesome! IllustriousQ's story was excellent, and Dawn Best's art was gorgeous --the best I've ever seen from her (and that's saying a lot).

In short, everything's absolutely smashing!

Smashing...
Spoiler: show
BigIslandYU2
BumbleNoble

Previous

Return to In Search of Shards - Sylvanna