SYLVANNA - Pre-launch info

Forum dedicated to "Sylvanna" by BumbleKing and Gloryhound Productions

Re: SYLVANNA - Pre-launch info

Postby Chordsy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 am

Legionfan44 wrote:$20 eh, sounds good to me, i'll be looking forward to putting down my Pledge once the Kick-Starter starts *If not the first day deffinantly as soon as I have the spare $20 to do so*

I really am hoping this project is successful, you can never have enough good comics about Bats. * I mean its worked well for DC for decades! XD*

After running the math I could only get the price down to $30 at this point but that includes a BUNCH of other goodies. Going to be posting a breakdown of the prizes here... I want you to know too, they are still up to debate if I can get ahold of a cheaper printer. :)
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Lobotomy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:16 am

It's great to see Dawn Best back on her feet after her illness from a few months ago (it was Dawn, right?).

I'm definitely interested.
Lobotomy
BumbleNoble

Postby Chordsy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 am

Lobotomy wrote:It's great to see Dawn Best back on her feet after her illness from a few months ago (it was Dawn, right?).

I don't think I was sick? Was I sick? I actually never get sick (I don't have the time) so unless someone's spreading lies, it wasn't me, but thanks! :D
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby FritzyBeat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Lobotomy wrote:It's great to see Dawn Best back on her feet after her illness from a few months ago (it was Dawn, right?).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it was De Liz who was sick, not Dawn. Besides, it's just like she said, Dawn doesn't have the time to get sick, she's too busy :P

Chordsy wrote:unless someone's spreading lies...

Lies? Liiiiiies?
Phhhtt, oh Dawn, you know lies are beneath us.
We're filing court orders. :D
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:21 pm

TheMobian wrote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it was De Liz who was sick, not Dawn. Besides, it's just like she said, Dawn doesn't have the time to get sick, she's too busy :P

You're right it was Renee De Liz. (No Idea if I spelt her name right sorry :oops: )
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Chordsy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
TheMobian wrote:

You're right it was Renee De Liz. (No Idea if I spelt her name right sorry :oops: )

Wow, you guys got me confused with Renee? I'm super flattered over here :)
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby BlueBlur » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:08 pm

*Sees awesomeness* GASP! WANT!

*Sees wallet* ... maybelater...

I wish you guys all the best! Hope to help fund when I, y'know... have... funds...
BlueBlur
BumbleNoble

Postby Chordsy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 am

BlueBlur wrote:*Sees awesomeness* GASP! WANT!

*Sees wallet* ... maybelater...

I wish you guys all the best! Hope to help fund when I, y'know... have... funds...

Thanks for the support, Blue!

I'm excited that we've reached our goal already so we're pushing for a stretch goal of $8K, which would get us all an even BIGGER book -- if you could spread the word, that'd be just as fine as pledging. :)
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby SurrealBrain » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am

Since this involves bats...they don't hate rock n' roll music, do they?

And sorry I can't pledge right now, for I've gotta look out for my wallet (make sure I'm not broke). I do wish you the best of luck, though, and I hope this turns out pretty good.
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan

Postby H.Ashes » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:30 pm

I threw in a nice $50, and looking at the number of backers, so did a bunch of people. Guess that $50 incentive was pretty nice. :P I'd love to see it hit that $8000 extended goal!
H.Ashes
BumbleNewbie

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 pm

This whole project sounds huge...congradulations: You have now earned the attention of comic321.
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby Chordsy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:41 am

Excited to have you guys on board! Thanks so much!! :)
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby ValorZard » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:20 pm

HAW!
whens the comic acually starting?
BAW!
ValorZard
BumbleKnight

Postby jprime » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:28 pm

The gentleman before me asked you a question. Three months ago. It has, to date, gone unanswered. Look, I was no contributor to this comic's Kickstarter campaign, but I was intrigued by the banner ad. However, in the intervening six months, I've become increasingly sick of coming here day after unrelenting day and not finding anything worthwhile. The site's Comic page still says that it'll be starting in April, despite the fact that it's now July. Never mind not following the time frame that you yourselves established, why even bother putting out a banner ad if the comic was nowhere near ready?
jprime
BumbleNewbie

Postby theJcfreak » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:47 pm

Really? You're complaining that your free webcomic isn't getting done fast enough? Especially since the creators' own kickstarter admits they're a bit behind. And because of that we're getting an extra six page bonus to tie us over!

I understand questioning when a project will get done but going on to insinuate that the people in charge aren't trying to get it out on time (i.e. "not following the time frame that you yourselves established") and acting like you're being personally disserviced is insulting to the creators and frankly to the rest of us who are waiting patiently and being understanding of the fact that creators have personal lives and other projects to work on.
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

PreviousNext

Return to In Search of Shards - Sylvanna