SYLVANNA - Pre-launch info

Forum dedicated to "Sylvanna" by BumbleKing and Gloryhound Productions

Re: SYLVANNA - Pre-launch info

Postby Aurora_Redwinters » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm

I will definitely contribute something to the Kickstarter fundraiser when the time comes.
Aurora_Redwinters
BumbleNoble

Postby Chordsy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 am

Thanks again for the support, you guys. This is gonna be great and it'll be because we have great people supporting us!
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Aelius » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 am

Most definitely! :D
Aelius
BumbleNewbie

Postby Darkspeeds » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:06 am

'...In short: it's more colorful, talking animal-people going on grand adventures.'

Nuff said, I'm totally in. These kind of concepts I crave for and I have a feeling this is going to be pretty darn epic given the premise and concept artwork so far.

Looking forward to it you two - Dawn and Ian - all the best and be expecting fan art in future.
Darkspeeds
BumbleFan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Hooray this is the first thing I see when I get back online! :mrgreen:

I'm super excited for this but I don't have cash to tribute to the Kickstarter so will I be able to read it?
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Chordsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:34 pm

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Hooray this is the first thing I see when I get back online! :mrgreen:

I'm super excited for this but I don't have cash to tribute to the Kickstarter so will I be able to read it?

Darkspeeds fanart? Yes please!

And SBR, you totally will. In fact, we're going to have a preview comic coming soon. :)

Ian and I have regular jobs, of course, so the funding is just going to help us pay the cost of printing the books at the end of the year, and anything beyond that will basically go towards getting you guys who contribute to the Kickstarter, cooler prizes. :3
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Night the Cat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm

"In short: it's more colorful, talking animal-people going on grand adventures."

Good. All awesome stories start with characters like this. ^^
Night the Cat
BumbleNewbie

Postby FritzyBeat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Hey Night the Cat, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you onboard the bandwagon :D

On another note, I've got a question:
In the past, all fan art of any kind has been confined to the Kreative Korner Sub-forum, so that we don't clutter up the rest of the forum and so Ian doesn't have to constantly dodge looking at fan creations. But with Sylvanna, Ian does't have to worry about that anymore. So, Will all Sylvanna fan-art be confined to the Kreative Korner as well, or will there be a special topic here in the Sylvanna sub-forum just for Sylvanna fan art?
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Darkspeeds » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:13 am

SonicBlueRanger wrote:Darkspeeds fanart? Yes please!

Here you go.

I've also posted a shout-out to help you two spread the good word, it's not much but it's the least I can do.

Also let me know when I can pass on my 10 bucks, it's waiting to be utilized for the project. *thumbs up*

TheMobian wrote:Hey Night the Cat, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you onboard the bandwagon :D

In the past, all fan art of any kind has been confined to the Kreative Korner Sub-forum, so that we don't clutter up the rest of the forum and so Ian doesn't have to constantly dodge looking at fan creations. But with Sylvanna, Ian does't have to worry about that anymore. So, Will all Sylvanna fan-art be confined to the Kreative Korner as well, or will there be a special topic here in the Sylvanna sub-forum just for Sylvanna fan art?

A very good point TM! But I'll submit this here for now and see where it'll go.
Darkspeeds
BumbleFan

Postby FritzyBeat » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 am

Darkspeeds wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:Darkspeeds fanart? Yes please!

Here you go.

I've also posted a shout-out to help you two spread the good word, it's not much but it's the least I can do.

Also let me know when I can pass on my 10 bucks, it's waiting to be utilized for the project. *thumbs up*

TheMobian wrote:Hey Night the Cat, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you onboard the bandwagon :D

A very good point TM! But I'll submit this here for now and see where it'll go.

Nice call.
And a nice picture to go along with it! Its amazing the way you were able to simulate lighting effects with those white circles like that. I also REALLY like the shading, great job! :D

EDIT: Also, now people can admire both the coloured, and sketched versions of this picture XP
Me and my late posting habits. :P
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Darkspeeds » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 am

TheMobian wrote:Nice call.
And a nice picture to go along with it! Its amazing the way you were able to simulate lighting effects with those white circles like that. I also REALLY like the shading, great job! :D

EDIT: Also, now people can admire both the coloured, and sketched versions of this picture XP
Me and my late posting habits. :P

Oh nice TM! You managed to save the uncolored version. :D Thanks for the compliments. Hope to do more art for this series in future.
Darkspeeds
BumbleFan

Postby Night the Cat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks. ^^

That art looks amazing.
Night the Cat
BumbleNewbie

Postby Diablo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Night the Cat wrote:

Thanks. ^^

That art looks amazing.

A new soul, eh? Magnificent. I shall add you to my collection.
Diablo
BumbleNoble

Postby CaleTheCat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Welcome to the BumbleKingdom, Night the Cat! It's always nice to see more cats here... Especially cute ones. :wink: We should get along just fine, right?

Leave your sanity at the door, you won't need it here. And watch out for antics of Nerbs and their god Dubs. They can be a little... Weird.

And now a little poem:

A little Dubs in the day,
keeps sanity away!

Enjoy your stay here!
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan

Postby Night the Cat » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 am

Diablo wrote:
Night the Cat wrote:

Thanks. ^^

That art looks amazing.

A new soul, eh? Magnificent. I shall add you to my collection.

I'm hardly worth collecting. Go find another soul to steal. XD
Night the Cat
BumbleNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to In Search of Shards - Sylvanna