Sylvanna Discussion Thread

Forum dedicated to "Sylvanna" by BumbleKing and Gloryhound Productions

Re: The Mystery Of "Coming Soon"

Postby Diablo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 pm

TheMobian wrote:
Tsurugi wrote:I think he means the comic you're working on with Speedlion, based on "A Plan to Save the BumbleKingdom"

Oh, haha, thanks Deij! :) But thats just a comic being worked on by me and a bunch of the Bumblestory writers, nothing I think Ian himself would get involved in :P

He will. ONE DAY, I tell you, he WILL see the Storys. Eventually...
WE HAVE TO MAKE IAN READ THEM ):<

Oh, and I really am going to check out this Sylvanna comic. if Mobi thinks it's good, then it has to be something. Even though the bats look all the same IMO.
Diablo
BumbleNoble

Re: Sylvanna Discussion Thread

Postby BigIslandYU2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:39 pm

So, does Mobi get an award, or something?
Spoiler: show
BigIslandYU2
BumbleNoble

Postby Chordsy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 am

Diablo wrote:
Oh, and I really am going to check out this Sylvanna comic. if Mobi thinks it's good, then it has to be something. Even though the bats look all the same IMO.[/b][/color]

Original characters. Do not steal. ;) Wish you guys the best with your own projects too. Sounds interesting!
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Daluna13 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 am

Chordsy wrote:
Diablo wrote:
Oh, and I really am going to check out this Sylvanna comic. if Mobi thinks it's good, then it has to be something. Even though the bats look all the same IMO.[/b][/color]

Original characters. Do not steal. ;) Wish you guys the best with your own projects too. Sounds interesting!

I personally think it is we Even have owr own Wiki page :D http://bumblopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bumblopedia_Wiki
we are a bunch of Nerds :P
Daluna13
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Daluna13 wrote:
we are a bunch of Nerbs :P

Fixed.
BigIslandYU2 wrote:So, does Mobi get an award, or something?
Spoiler: show

Yes yes, thank you! Thank You!
I'd like to thank all the little people! :P
Chordsy wrote:
Diablo wrote:

Thanks Dawn! :)
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Chordsy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:17 am

Awesomesauce! Will definitely check out the Bumbleopedia, too!
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Scourge160 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:53 am

Something I'd like to know is, what is this general rating going to be (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17)?
Scourge160
BumbleNoble

Postby Chordsy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 am

Scourge160 wrote:Something I'd like to know is, what is this general rating going to be (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17)?

NC-17.

Okay, so no. It'll be G to PG - there won't be swearing, excessive violence, etc. Characters will get hurt, some might even die. We want it to appeal to people our own age with kids as much as the kids themselves, you know? Think Secret of NIMH, not Mickey Mouse. ;)
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Scourge160 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Chordsy wrote:
Scourge160 wrote:Something I'd like to know is, what is this general rating going to be (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17)?

NC-17.

Okay, so no. It'll be G to PG - there won't be swearing, excessive violence, etc. Characters will get hurt, some might even die. We want it to appeal to people our own age with kids as much as the kids themselves, you know? Think Secret of NIMH, not Mickey Mouse. ;)

Tee he he he. I of course knew that there wouldn't be any "adult" content. I just put those higher ratings (PG-13+) in for humor. :(hearty laughter):
Scourge160
BumbleNoble

Postby Illustrious Q » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Chordsy wrote:

NC-17.

You sure about that last one?
Illustrious Q
BumbleCult

Postby Scourge160 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:18 am

Illustrious Q wrote:
Chordsy wrote:

NC-17.

I'm sure she means "classic Disney" Mickey as Disney himself envisioned him to be.
Scourge160
BumbleNoble

Postby CaleTheCat » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:44 am

Scourge160 wrote:
Illustrious Q wrote:
Chordsy wrote:

NC-17.

I'm sure she means "classic Disney" Mickey as Disney himself envisioned him to be.

Well... You might want to read this.
WARNING: Strong language.
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 am

Chordsy wrote:

NC-17.

You know joking aside I'll admit part of me would love to see Ian go R in a comic. But that would require writing The Punisher or Ghost Rider.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Chordsy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 am

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Chordsy wrote:

NC-17.

You know joking aside I'll admit part of me would love to see Ian go R in a comic. But that would require writing The Punisher or Ghost Rider.

You sure you'd want him to go R in a comic involving cartoon bats, though? ;)

I promise, it won't be a happy fluffy story of rainbows and sunshine all the time with Sylvanna. I'm not about to make it inaccessible to kids, because of swearing, though. I mean, the bats already don't wear pants... I'm sure I'll get flack for it, too (you think I'm kidding, but...)

In the meantime, if anyone wants to see me go R-rated, they can read Daemonology. It's still in my Deviantart gallery ;)
Chordsy
BumbleFan

Postby Diablo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:29 am

Chordsy wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Chordsy wrote:

NC-17.

You sure you'd want him to go R in a comic involving cartoon bats, though? ;)

I promise, it won't be a happy fluffy story of rainbows and sunshine all the time with Sylvanna. I'm not about to make it inaccessible to kids, because of swearing, though. I mean, the bats already don't wear pants... I'm sure I'll get flack for it, too (you think I'm kidding, but...)

In the meantime, if anyone wants to see me go R-rated, they can read Daemonology. It's still in my Deviantart gallery ;)

I still don't get why swearing is so bad in america. :| I mean, we germans (even the small kids) sometimes swear enough that even marines would be ashamed of themself, and we still don't really give a dang about it. So why do the americans?
Diablo
BumbleNoble

PreviousNext

Return to In Search of Shards - Sylvanna