Posts Of Awesomeness 2012: The List!

The general forum for talk about all things BumbleKingy!

Re: Posts Of Awesomeness 2012: The List!

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 am

O

OncleSam
1 POA

shigamado:
Everyone, just because it's funny doesn't mean you have to all have the same avatar.

The Shadow Emperor:
Is our collective handsomeness too much for you?

shigamado:
Yes!!

OncleSam:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand second thread lost !
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: August 11 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic #242/SU #45/SSSM #5/Graphic Novels Previews
Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 am

P

Paul Kaminski:
2 POA's

More POA's in the 2011 thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peircefer
10 POA's

Peircefer wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:I do wonder why The Baron assumed it was really Sally instead of just another robot.

The hair curl. Eggman's sense of fashion isn't that good.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: February 05 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #37 Discussion/Spoilers

Peircefer wrote:
Tsurugi wrote:
Peircefer wrote:Chapter 9.

This is that part.

Wait, if this is Chapter 9, where would chapters 1-8 be?

Right before Chapter 9.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 05 2012 ||| Topic: What Should We Call this Arc?

Peircefer wrote:
NeoMetalSonic wrote: And i still have to live in some sort of refuge made out of Spam bot shells i found in the Bumblejunkyard. I already begin to rust.

No you don't. When you're a BumbleFan, you get to live in someone else's house on their ceilings. Then when they tell you to, you spin 'round and 'round.
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: March 22 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Peircefer wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Ziggyfin wrote:
Scruffy wrote:

Is it just me, or is Classic Sonic winning that race? :D

Modern's going easy on him.

:(hearty laughter):
"Poor guy, he can't even do the homing attack. I'll let him have this one!"

No homing attack, no boost, probably isn't strong enough to beat Perfect Chaos without being Hyper (let alone Super), and most importantly, no magic hands.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: March 26 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog Toys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penguin God:
6 POA's

Penguin God wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:
Penguin God wrote:Anyway, if Eggman's going to have eggs, clearly he needs to have some slingers as well. It's the only food unhealthy enough for his girth.

You obviously haven't had a KFC Double Down, have you?
I said unhealthy, not lethal.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: January 07 2012 ||| Topic: The Dr. Eggman topic of... eggs?

Penguin God wrote:
Lord Exor wrote:Ian created the entire Sonic Universe. True story.

Well he WAS the first writer for it...
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: October 25 2012 ||| Topic: A Thank you to Ian Flynn

Penguin God wrote:It is his last name. When you've only got one, it can be anything you want. Finitevus is Finitevus Finitevus "Finitevus" Finitevus, the Echidna.
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: December 07 2012 ||| Topic:Does Dr. Finitevus Have a First Name?

Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am

Q
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 am

R

Rafski:
2 POA's

Reef:
1 POA

Heres a new comic
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor||| Post Date: February 12 2012 ||| Topic: Twin Comics (Sonic Short)

ReifuTD:
1 POA

Rick:
2 POA's

Rick wrote:
Sky wrote:Image

practicing expressions

Must be the Freedom Fighters' reactions while browsing randomly around deviantArt. :P
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: January 16 2012 ||| Topic: Art of Twins

Last edited by Scruffy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 am

S

SamCyberCat:
1 POA

SamSal:
7 POA's

Scourge160
1 POA

Scruffy:
24 POA's

scruffy wrote:
Lewanut wrote:What I'm wondering with this upsurge of member insert fics is what use my name's been put to that I am unaware of. It can be amusing to see how people perceive me, but I'd like to have at least a little bit of quality control over what's attributed to my name. For example, having Lewanut kick a hamster in a story would be something I'd be against. Having Lewanut pick somebody's pocket is perfectly fine, and even shows up in The Bumbleking Christmas Miracle. Something like having Lewanut pick his nose is more towards the middle, where it's not exactly classy but I wouldn't outright forbid it.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Then how would you react to someone portraying you as picking a hamster's nose, then stealing its wallet?
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: January 01 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

scruffy wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Rather than start a new thread, as I was tempted to do, I'm just going to piggyback this one and say that after watching a couple of episodes last night, I vote that Dr. Warpnik be added to the book. Given his affinity for fish, he'd be a fitting foe for the Forty Fathoms Freedom Fighters.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Want to know a secret? Warpnik was actually the one who came to Eggman with the idea of building the Egg Fleet - where else would he have gotten the idea for an armada of fish-based warships? For his loyalty and inspiring idea, Eggman made Warpnik the captain of one of the larger ships in the Egg Fleet. So he went down in glorious flames, crying like a fish-smelling baby, when the Fleet was scuttled by Enerjaknuckles.

>.>

<.<

No, really! This actually happened! You have to read the comic pretty closely, but there are subtle hints there.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: February 07 2012 ||| Topic: Finding Memo: You and the Captain make it happen!

scruffy wrote:
nazcapilot wrote: Also, how do you get your pool started?

Just add water.
Nominated by: Milox ||| Post Date: March 11 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Scruffy wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Scruffy wrote:LBD, you beautiful man! I could kiss you for that spoiler field tip! Updating the POA's was a piece of cake this time around, so thanks!

w00t!

But if you really want to thank me, then you won't. ;P

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

You sound just like every girl I've ever dated. (hearty laughter)
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: March 20 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Scruffy wrote:
The Illustrious Q wrote:And how he managed to survive that is still a mystery since the same thing happened to Jules. Of course the funnier bit is how Doc Quack lost his eye after stepping on a landmine.

...maybe he stepped on it with his face?

*brick'd with a vengeance*
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: March 09 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Scruffy wrote:
NazcaPilot wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
NazcaPilot wrote:My best friend thinks that zombies would trump vampires in a confrontation. The rest of us think that this can't be true, but we can't get him to change his mind about this. What me and the rest of our friends say to get him to change his mind?

"Braaaaaaaaaains..."

Wait. Are you a Romero zombie or a Snyder zombie? The amount of cardio involved in these next few minutes depends on what you say next.

...b ...brains?
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: May 03 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Scruffy wrote:
Lewanut wrote:Couldn't fall asleep last night. At all. Now I'm both hyper and burned out. Hopping around like a deranged maniac until I finally collapse.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

What do you mean by, "like a deranged maniac"? C'mon man, you're not fooling any of us. :wink:
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: May 12 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Scruffy wrote:
Lewanut wrote:I was wondering who was going to be the one to nominate that. Now for my acceptance speech: "I'd like to thank all the little people that I really need to get around to scraping off of my shoes."

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

"You planning to step on us?"
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: May 26 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Scruffy wrote:
Pengi wrote:YES. The muscle is Vector, the comic collector!

Would that make Espio a comic-comic-comic-comic-comic-chameleon?

[\Culture Club reference] Wow, I feel old all of a sudden. :(
Nominated by: Pixel Kaiser ||| Post Date: July 05 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #46 Preview(long-requested storyline a-comin)

Scruffy wrote:
ReifuTD wrote:
009* wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:If the blue Emerald was inside Mecha Sally (which I do not believe is the case at all) and Eggman knew about it, then why would he order all his Grandmasters to go out looking for it?

He made that order, as well as his declarations of a reward or punishment depending on if they gave it back, after they learned about Snively's latest antics. It was to keep them occupied. Like I said earlier, if the emerald has fused into Sally's body, giving that order keeps them distracted and not looking into places he doesn't want them to look while he figures out how to extract his emerald.

My issue with Eggman knowing about the emerald is even if it's in Sally shouldn't he still beable draw power from it? I don't him attaching jumper's to her chessy and hooking her to the engine of the Death Egg.

XD I love the imagery of that.

"Okay, I've got her hooked up! Try the engine now, Snively!"
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRRRR
"Nothing yet, sir!"
"Okay, okay... how about now?"
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
"It still won't turn over, sir!"
"Well, keep trying!"
Nominated by: Daluna13 ||| Post Date: July 08 2012 ||| Topic: The Mecha Sally Thread of Acorns, Nuts, & Bolts

Sega 32X:
1 POA

Serrafina
1 POA

Shadowbat20:
2 POA's

Re: The Last Airbender movie
MegaHayzer:
It was pretty totally awful. The firebenders had to pull from a source (which isn't and was never true), the Fire Nation was completely Indian instead of Chinese, and the acting was bad bad bad. And Iroh. What the heck did they do to Iroh? And Zuko had hair. *farty noises*

ShadowBat20:
Sokka wrote:But the effects were decent.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 20 2012 ||| Topic: The Mecha Sally Thread of Acorns, Nuts, & Bolts

shigamado:
4 POA’s

Geoffrey - Sire! I have some startling news!

Naugus - What is it?

Geoffrey - Who is a traitor!

Naugus - .....Why are you asking me?!

Geoffrey - No! I'm telling you! Who is a traitor!

Naugus - Who?

Geoffrey - Yes! Who is a traitor!

Naugus - I dunno!

Naugus and Geoffrey - Third base!
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: February 06 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #233 Discussion/Spoilers

Spoiler: show
shigamado wrote:
TheEzekiel300 wrote:Knuckles: "Bring them back! now!"
Thrash:"NO!"
Sonic: "It is now. Last chance before I run you into the ground."
Thrash:"Well *koff* in that case, my answer is, RAAAAAAGH!"

The execution of that was just plain awesome, Ian! Looks like Thrash is going to be a beast of character. Dude, Sonic went flying!-What a cool way to end it! Thrash is an awesome character!

Knuckles: "Bring them back! now!"
Thrash:"NO!"
Knuckles: "Why not?!"
Thrash: "Well, it's for legal reasons I can't really discuss right now. Sorry."
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: December 27 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #244 - Discussion & Spoilers

Shonic coolhog:
1 POA

On other random news, it has been reveled that Charmys family were captured by Robotnik so that he could use them in breakfest cereal for hedghogs called Honey Nut cheerios.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 11 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
7 POA’s

SHRRN A FWOOSH! wrote:
Retrocoolness wrote:In this episode of Retro's insomnia:

After staying up 24 hours leveling grinding on pokemon to defeat the elite four, he did so...
...and now, while he's tired, he doesn't feel like sleeping....

On the bright side, he caught a Rapidash.

Oh, is this it?:

Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 18 2012 ||| Topic: Al-Mosharakat Al-3ashwa2iyah

SimonSays
8 POA's

Also, they need to stop putting poor Scott Moffitt out on stage. SCOTT, BLINK TWICE IF THIS IS A HOSTAGE SITUATION.
Nominated by: LBD_Nytetrayn ||| Post Date: June 07 2012 ||| Topic: The E3 Thread For E3 News

SimonSays wrote:If Terry Crews is Eggman, can Isaiah Mustafa play Snively?

SU 40 spoilers
Look at your Snively android
Now back to me
Now back to your Snively android
Now BACK to me
Sadly, he isn't me.
But he's a robot copy, so he has three hairs like me.

Look down.
In the basement.
Where am I?
I'm in an Egg Pod sniveling like the Snively your Snively could snivel like.

What's in your hand?
Back at me.
I have it.
It's Bivalve holding two tickets to that thing you love.
Look again.
The tickets are now chaos emeralds.

Failure is inevitable when your Snively is not an android.
I'm on an oni.
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: June 01 2012 ||| Topic: Your Ideal Cinematic Sonic The Hedgehog Movie

SimonSays wrote:
Diablo wrote:
So. Sally is the traitor. WHO was surprised again?

Who wasn't surprised at all, he's the one who figured it out.
Nominated by: Diablo ||| Post Date: September 20 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #44 - Spoilers / Discussion

But hey, Naugus is still single! All the ladies just can't control their emotions when they're around him!
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: October 07 2012 ||| Topic: Eligibile Bachelors

But if we leave it here in the open where Ian can see it, he'll never be able to actually use it! Quick, everyone name as many random franchises as you can! Yesss. Yes, perfect.

(Now, I don't know if you can tell, but ever since the Godzilla zone with Sonic-monster killing Jules-monster, I'm a bit turned off to the whole "parody zones" thing. Moebius, No Zone, and Blaze's Dimension are good enough for me. The rest of them did diddly-squat for the main story.)

But to give you at least one legit answer, how about this: Downton Abbey Sonic. ...What? Sally could totally pull off being Mary Crawley. Sonic can be Matthew, and Big can be the Turkish gentleman. I'm not sorry.

OR: A Pokemon parody world where they're sick and tired of Sonic, but you don't hear them complaining about it.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: December 04 2012 ||| Topic: Other Zone Ideas!

CaleTheCat wrote:Reason why Sally doesn't have cheek furs:

SimonSays wrote:It's very simple to explain, actually.

New Mobotropolis gets stuck in a time loop with a time beam headed their way to destroy everything and Mecha Sally's the only one fast enough to save the day since she's got awesome rocket boosters and so Nate Morgan rises up from the dead and and steals Mecha Sally from Eggman and reprograms her to be good and gives her a Super Emerald even though they're like nowhere in the book anymore and he sends her off to stop the beam and she flies and flies and flies around the world a few times, so fast that she turns into Super Environmental Awareness Sally and deroboticizes herself and grows clothes and then goes so fast that the wind shaves her cheek fur right off of her face and the time beam is diverted and the day is saved and everyone's happy and they celebrate by partying at Mega Man's place.

Therefore, no cheek fur. Clearly.
Nominated by: CaleTheCat ||| Post Date: December 19 2012 ||| Topic: Mecha Sally Thread of Acorns, Nuts, & Bolts (Poss Spoilers?)

SimonSays wrote:
Scruffy wrote:For those of you panicking about the supposed apocalypse, it is almost 4 pm in Australia, and Scruffy's still here.

...Scruffy's smacking zombies away with his mop, but Scruffy's still here. ...yup.
The Mayans lived in South America, so Doomsday runs by Central Standard Time. We've still got about 47 minutes to live. That's just long enough to catch up on some of my DVR'd Adventure Times!

Your unrelated zombie problem may still be something to be concerned about, tho'.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: December 21 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness!

Sir Bert Leaman:
6 POA's

SonicBlueRanger:
11 POA's

Or it could just be that Naugus is simply a Wizard but The Battle Lord IS A MAN! *Pawnch*
Nominated by: Hermoso ||| Post Date: January 02 2012 ||| Topic: STH #232 DISCUSSION/SPOILERS

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
DC wrote:Which makes me a little concerned that Sonic will be with Amy, maybe reading a too much into it though.

Nope Sally will be killed and a grief stricken Sonic will seek confort in the arms of...Rouge.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: July 30 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #239 - Spoilers & Discussion

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:
Scruffy wrote:Scruffy saw it on Twitter...

...Scruffy's still in Australia. :(

Scruffy needs a teleporter.

Scruffy does need a teleporter! Why has nobody invented one yet?!?

I'd Lead you my TARDIS but it's a little...*BOOM* That.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 15 2012 ||| Topic: FanExpo - Aug. 23rd - 26th

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:I have a podgy face, brown eyes, dark brown, short hair, terrible British teeth, a chin that is slowely merging into my neck, and (in the only thing that resembles a panda the most) black rings under my eyes due to my crazy sleeping times.

So...your a british Jack Black?
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: August 24 2012 ||| Topic: Under the Internet Alias: What do you really look like?

SonicBlueRanger wrote:
TurboTailz wrote:Huh?! How did this turn into a Tails love life thread o.O???

It's Bumbleking this is just an avarage Thursday here.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: August 24 2012 ||| Topic: Da Steven Butler Thread

SonicBlueRanger wrote:If The Twinkies are gone who will feed us? Who will inspires us with they're tasty cream? TRUELY THESE ARE THE END OF TIMES! REPENT! REPENT!
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: November 18 2012 ||| Topic: Hostess shutting down - The Twinkie meets it's end

SorcererLance:
1 POA

Sparky:
1 POA

Speedlion
21 POA's

Speedlion wrote:
scruffy wrote:Well, if you'd prefer we could name me the High Priestly King of all that is POA-y, and have it so that I, the evil, tyrannical dictator, is the only one who is allowed to nominate POA's. Now, do you really want that? Do you? >:D

Never forget - who is the boss of you? Me! I am the boss of you! I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!!!

Hold on a minute here! You're just my puppet, taking over my POA-list with my permission! You are in no position to call yourself an evil, tyrannical dictator... me, on the other hand...! >:D

Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: January 07 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Speedlion wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Speedlion wrote:Whooo... it's been some time, hasn't it?

I'm back guys! I don't know for how long, but I'm back... rejoice or hide for me again... choose whatever you want to do :D

Did you bring me back a pineapple? :D

I brought you back the golden pineapple as you told me to... that's why I left in the first place... to search for the golden pineapple...

I found it, hidden in the dazzling high mountains surrounding the Mount Everest... I fought the yeti, the guardian of the Golden Pineapple... it was a long fight... eventually, we solved the fight with a simple solution... I had rock... he had scissors... he lost and gave me the Golden Pineapple...

However, it seemed he was a cheap lad and as I turned my back on him to return home, he pricked his finger in my back and I fell of a high cliff, down to earth... there was nothing I could do... however, my body had gotten as hard as diamond in the time that I fought with the yeti and when I hit the ground, the impact was beyond my imagination... the whole Mount Everest broke into two pieces!

And that's how I obtained the Golden Pineapple... what's my next mission?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: May 31 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Speedlion wrote:This Sally madness is so big that she's recently been hunting my dreams, holding her pants up in her right hand and her shaved cheek fur in her left...

I call them Nightmares... Or Sallymares...
Nominated by: The Bored ||| Post Date: November 04 2012 ||| Topic: Let's make fun of Sally craziness: EPISODE II

Speedlion wrote:
Peircefer wrote:Just a panda at a computer.

This made me chuckle...

Now, imagine that Panda talking in a thick British accent and a monocle in front of his left eye, and you have TheFatPanda XD
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: November 08 2012 ||| Topic: You Are Blonde? I Always Pictured You With Gray Hair...

Spin:
11 POA's

Since Captain Memo will probably live up to be the next big thing on the forum overtime. I made this out of boredom.

Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 03 2012 ||| Topic: Finding Memo: You and the Captain make it happen!

Spin wrote:I'll skip the Sonic characters and label the Sonic creative staff with movie genres.

Mike Gallagher: Comedy
Ken Penders: Science Fiction
Karl Bollers: Romance
Ian Flynn: Action/Adventure
Jon Gray: Psychedelic
Many Hands: Horror
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: February 20 2012 ||| Topic: It's Movie Time!

Spin wrote:
The Bored wrote:Dear Santa,

I have been good all year and I would like a wrist mounted crossbow...

Santa Claus wrote:Dear The Bored,

You'll shoot your eye out kid.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: February 23 2012 ||| Topic: Geoffrey St. John's Wrist Crossbow is Real!

Spinehog
1 POA

squeakyboots13:
5 POA’s

squeakyboots13 wrote:
Mikail wrote:Hmmm, here's a thought. Would anyone like to see a revamping of the Muppet Show? Why or why not?

It's the Muppet Show with our special guest stars, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers! YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!
Nominated by: Milox ||| Post Date: January 14 2012 ||| Topic: The Muppet Topic

Swifty McQuickness:
5 POA's

Swifty Mc Quickness wrote:
Daisetsu wrote:Wasn't sure where else to put this... Sonic drives. It's canon.

Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: January 07 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Swifty Mc Quickness wrote:I have decided to hop off my caboose, and write a review as an ode to Ted Suess.
I just saw The Lorax. A film which has been rumored
To be a really real bad film; a huge filmmaking tumor.
I’ll chime in to say a thing to assure that’s not the case.
Don’t blow off The Lorax, in poor review read haste.
The film, it ain’t the greatest, can’t stand up to the best,
But there’s enough to keep it from blending in with the rest.
The animation’s beautiful, shiny things look ceramic,
And the director made sure to make all the shots dynamic.
Visuals are sparkling, dazzling, and great.
CGI plus Lorax is a match in heaven made!
The visuals are awesome, as you already should know,
But now let’s move to story, which is arguably less so.
“My name is the Lorax! I speak for the trees!”
And voiced by DeVito, he sounds like a sleaze.
But despite what I said before, the story is quite good.
It expands upon the bittersweet invoked within the book.
The protagonist (named Ted) leaves a thing to be desired.
His personality is bland, and his drive is oh so tired.
Audrey’s bland as well, just a girl there to be pretty,
Honestly, who wrote those two? Their writing’s really

shameful

However, once we meet the Once-Ler, the movie then takes off.
It becomes a better film at which you will not scoff.
We learn about the Once-ler’s past; he becomes sympathetic
When the film gets a bit better, the writing grows kinetic.
It moves a little fast, and kills the climax with glee,
In the music number, “How Bad Could I Possibly Be?”
The movie then grows darker, a feeling that rings true,
And might even give you vibes from Horton Hears A Who.
An ending worth noting, it's very sweet indeed.
I'll give you a hint, friend. It involves trees.
The Lorax isn't too comical, no creature to cute,
And the voice acting's pretty good, to boot!
The sets are quite full with Seussian inventions,
Like things from O-Hare Air and things I don't care to mention.
The movie’s music is cool as well. It hits all the right notes.
But now I’m done with this movie, on which I had to dote.
It’s not mediocre, but it really isn’t great.
It’s stuck above the middle, in a sad twist of fate.
Now, my rhyme is done. It wasn’t long, see?
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go pee.

And I know his name isn't Ted Suess. I needed a rhyme.
Nominated by: SimonSays ||| Post Date: March 04 2012 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (The Movie Thread)

SynjoDeonecros
1 POA

Seriously, to me, the whole thing sounded like very bad fanfiction: "And then, with Sonic gone, Shadow took over the world and became a despot, and he had the fusion of Tikal and Chaos in his basement, and Knuckles was his enforcer except not, and Maria was worshiped as a goddess, and then suddenly Metal Sonic said "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings", and transformed into a motorcycle for Tails to ride on, swinging his batleth lightsaber into battle, and..."
Nominated by: Dimzjak ||| Post Date: September 14 2012 ||| Topic: STH #239/SU #42/SSSM #4/SU GN Vol. 3 Previews
Last edited by Scruffy on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:07 am, edited 28 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 am

T

Tcat:
2 POA's

Tcat wrote:
009* wrote:Naugus didn't know what he did to change Bunnie. Personally, I think with all the Chaos Emerald induced reality warping, Bunnie's original limbs were shuffled into some kind of dimensional limbo until Naugus somehow accessed and swapped them back onto her with his magic.

Somewhere on Moebius Buns looks down at herself with confusion as her limbs are replaced with robotic ones.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: June 22 2012 ||| Topic: The Mecha Sally Thread of Acorns, Nuts, & Bolts

tciii:
2 POA’s

ThaigoSallyFan:
1 POA

ThiagoSallyFan wrote:
TCH2 wrote:Okay, how did you guys manage to get these prints?

Become a subscriber and be happy
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: February 05 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #37 Discussion/Spoilers

The Bored:
3 POA's

The Bored wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
How will the comics end?

Like this:

The End

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

I think it'll be more like this:
The End?
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 07 2012 ||| Topic: How will the comics end?

I agree this thread should be allowed to die.

but not with dignity
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: January 08 2012 ||| Topic: Your Ideal Cinematic Sonic The Hedgehog Movie

The Bored wrote:
Pickles wrote:Anyway, I would love to see an Anti-Silver le Hedgehog

deep down, we all know this is him.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: August 26 2012 ||| Topic: Other Anti-Characters in You'd Like to See

The Coolness:
21 POA's

Retrocoolness wrote:
The KKM wrote:
Daisetsu wrote:
Crimson Knight wrote:True, but I still think Flash is the ultimate speedster. He can vibrate his molecules through solid walls,

Go play Sonic 3. Or heck, if I'm remembering right, any classic Sonic game can do that.
Crimson Knight wrote:some incarnations of him can use the speed to move through time,

Go play Sonic CD.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to with Sonic here even though Flash (at least Wally West Flash from DCAU) is indeed awesome.

Wait.

What.

Anyway, if people actually research the absurdities of the comics instead of just being fanboys, you'll see the only answer here is the Flash. Seriously, the guy is so overpowered it's ridiculous. He's so fast he can just run around the planet and fight himself.

Flash: Speed force

Sonic: Debug mode

Sonic wins!!

Flash is lame!!

w00t!!!
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: January 23 2012 ||| Topic: whos faster?

Empty spoiler:
This spoiler is not empty
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: January 23 2012 ||| Topic: Posts Of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Retrocoolness wrote:
Ruisu wrote:I just can't belive Tin Tin got only ONE nomination. -__-

Yeah, it deserved at least....

*dons shades*

...ten tens
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: January 25 2012 ||| Topic: Posts Of Randomness

Retrocoolness wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
DubleDuce wrote:If Doctor Who could be compared to another show, what would be the closest comparison?

Does anyone here remember the Magic Schoolbus cartoon? It's a bit like that.

Wait, hear me out. In both shows, every week the cast get into a bizarre vehicle that really has no business being used as transportation. Every week, the strange vehicle will wind up in some bizarre place in space or time (...did the Magic Schoolbus ever do time travel? It'd be a waste if they didn't! Think of how they could research their history projects!). Then the cast will get into trouble, and it will be up to the crazy escaped mental patient who's driving to save the day.

So that's the show I'd say Doctor Who is most like.

...only with more death. :|

Hmmmm...

Image = Image ?
New head canon: River Song once escaped prison for a year to be a teacher in an American 1990's school. Under the alias "Miss Frizzle" after a little girl with her mom pointed at her hair and said, "Look, mommy, look at the frizzle hair"
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: May 13 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Retrocoolness wrote:
Dimzjak wrote:So...

I have a special secret regarding eggnog. Browsing the main board where someone mentioned the concoction reminded me of it.

I can't drink eggnog. Years ago, as a child, I remember finding a carton of it in my grandmother's refrigerator and taking a swig of it to see what it was. My older cousin, A, caught me, and very casually informed me that it was made of cockroaches and cockroach eggs.

A horrible feeling overcame me and I don't even remember what I did next. I think I probably spat it all over the floor. Although I know better now, I still can't drink the stuff, because the flavor reminds me of the vivid images I had of cockroach legs and wings and stuff swimming around in it.

And that's my childhood tale of the day.

(As an addendum, that wasn't the first time she did something like that to me. She loved cruelly misinforming me about a lot of things throughout my youth.)

Dimzjak wrote:
And when I finally tried some cheese pizza again from Pizza Hut, my slice had an earwig in it.

Oh that is just awful.

Reminds me of the story my friend told me once about his Chicken Mcnugget having a dead spider inside of it. He obviously didn't figure it out until he'd already eaten some of it.

Eeeugh.

Well I guess I'm never eating again.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: June 28 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

We need more chicks.

Instant improvement.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 31 2012 ||| Topic: Your Ideas To Improve Bumbleking Comics Forums

Speedlion wrote:
The Coolness wrote:
Scruffy wrote:Whew, I let this place go for waaaay too long. List has been updated, folks.

No it hasn't, you're just telling us that so we don't burn your house down....

*checks list*

You're off the hook this time....

*slowly walks off, unholstering Fwoosh, and waving her around threateningly*

Is Fwoosh a portable weapon now? Can I buy a Fwoosh?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: November 01 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

The Coolness wrote:Well, let's get you up to speed Samsal.

Hmmmmm~~~

There's a lot gone down in Bumble king
Since you left us in late spring
So now let's get you up to speed.
With each every Bumblers deeeeeeeeedssssss!

*ahem*

A second Sally madness was made a thread
But after 2 weeks it was dead
Bumble stories sure took off
Now a canon mess to check off
The Chat room came in June.
In which we fought zombies on the moon.
Ian's beard now one too
One what? A zombie what else foo?!
Forum-ception going live
From a Bumble wiki thats no jive.
*Realized this line might get me banned
Don't wanna get BLAMBLAMBLAM'ed*
Lewanut left and Dimz replaced
Now Dimijak's all over the place
Secret Santa's back again
POR is past 45 times ten.
Netbattle is were its at
Me and Daluna go at it*eeehhh*
Ban the person above you
And thats all what new with you*eeeeh*

Now that I've finished my report, now it's time to remind
If you want to make it here, there is just one thing that I fear
You must do to avoid the floor.
Don't feed the nerbs; leave your sanity.
at.
the.
Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-or-ooooooooooooooooooooooOOOooor! YEAH!

Edit: Oh and handsome!Naugus became a meme. Forgot to mention.
Nominated by: SamuraiSal ||| Post Date: December 09 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness!

TheFatPanda:
26 POA's

TheFatPanda wrote:
RadRed89 wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:

But what the heck is Shade doing to Knuckles in that 2nd page?

Shade: "Where are your ears? Do you have any? I bet they're hiding under your dreads? Lemme' see!!"
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: January 12 2012 ||| Topic: Abandoned and Overturned Stories

TheFatPanda wrote:
Peircefer wrote:
SimonSays wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:Here's a minor one: Sega specifically asked Archie not to include Chip in the Sonic Unleashed tie-in.

Huh. I wonder why. I mean, if Marine's allowed in the comic, why not Chip? Did they think that advertising the game with a flying, pink, chocolate-loving chihuahua would be off-putting or something?

See, Chip is annoying, but there's no redeeming quality. Marine, while also annoying, has: A. a little characterization, and B.
Will make a great girlfriend for Bean once Ian's allowed to put them together forever.

This is why we can never let Dubs write a story. He will make that happen, the remains of Ians sanity (not much left after putting up with nutcases like us) will fade into a distant memory, Dubs will be left to write the book in his place, and within the next year, Sonic will be taking on the Dark Nerb Legion, Eggman will have equiped Mecha Sally with super slapping action, and Bean and Marine will be taking part in a double wedding along side Bivalve and Abby.

The sales of the comic will dwindle because most young readers can't handle the crazy awesomeness of Dubs writing, and the comics only hope of servival will be the occasional story arcs written by Tracey, who will make many attepts to thwart Dubs insane plan in vein.

Pretty soon, Dubs will take over the entire comic industry, with his army of underpaid Nerb writers, causing said industry to collapse, followed by the entertainment industry as a whole, forcing all imaginative minds on the planet to die out, causing our destruction at the hands of invading aliens due our unimaginative minds not being able to create awesome weapons to combat them, and then life will reamerge on the planet in the form of anthro people who'll one day have to do battle with fat scientists, evil wizards, ancient mammoths, and worst of all, NERD-LIKE BEINGS WHO LIVE UNDERGROUND!!

AND THEN-!! *LONG GASP*

Oooh, my head hurts. Was I just talking...? Why are you guys looking so freaked out...?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: January 16 2012 ||| Topic: Abandoned and Overturned Stories

TheFatPanda wrote:
Zar wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:
Oakie620 wrote:Add the Freedom Fighters and call it good.

Seriously though, there is little point in adapting a game plot to the Archie setting if you don't factor in the Archie characters. You may as well just play the game instead.

I'm still trying to figure out how the Freedom Fighters would play a role in the adaption, if only just as minor support.

Sonic, Silver and Shadow are defeating Iblis,
Sonic: Yes! C'mon, with all of our super powers we're finally defeating Iblis! He's almost defeated!
Silver: Yeah, I'm so proud of our work!
Shadow: OMIGOSH! My super form spontaneously ran out of chaos energy at the exact same time all of yours did! Now we can do only one thing,
Sonic: Call in Bunnie, Antoine, Amy, and Sally!
Silver: Yes, good job Antione with your sword-fighting that does exactly nothing to Iblis!
Shadow: Go go Bunnie! That blast really should finish of that eye we finished off an hour ago!
Sonic: Go, Amy and Sally! Amy, good job using your hammer to make that microscopic dent! And good job Sally, for uselessly instructing the freedom fighters on how to do what was completely obvious!
Silver: Good job everyone, together the Freedom Fighters defeated Iblis!

Screw it, lets just throw out the how super fight and have Sally point Solaris to death.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: January 16 2012 ||| Topic: Idea and concept: Sonic 06, Archiverse edition

scruffy wrote:Here's a pair of new nominations from the thread about a dad punishing his daughter by shooting her laptop:

TheFatPanda wrote:Hmmm... troubleshooting.

*brick'd by Fwoosh's fanchar*
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 12 2012 ||| Topic: A dad teaches his daughter a valuable lesson on Facebook

TheFatPanda wrote:
squeakyboots13 wrote:

"Call now, and recieve your very own ranting proffesor in a snowglobe"
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 10 2012 ||| Topic: BumbleKings Caption the Image Above You!!

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
I can sense a chibi-nom coming after you...

TheFatPanda:
A chibi-nom? A little packman-like thing with a mouth, trying in vein to nibble on my flab?

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
No...

It's something like, uh, when someone draws a chibi over you and his/her mouth is all "^3^", you know what I'm sayin'?

TheFatPanda:
It wants to kiss me?

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
D'oh-ho

Erm, when you look at it that way.

It looks like it's gobbling it up in my eyes. O_o

TheFatPanda:
The mouth just looks like it's puckering up to me :P

SHRRN A FWOOSH!:
ARGH! Forget I even brought up the subject! Dx
Nominated by: SHRRN A FWOOSH! ||| Post Date: February 28 2012 ||| Topic: The Compliment the person above you thread

Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 27 2012 ||| Topic: Photoshopped/Paint Edited Images

TheFatPanda wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Kiwi555 wrote:Hey, I don't want to bother anyone, but, um, does anyone knew of some possible reasons why a person's ear would spontaneously begin to bleed? Not from the inner ear or ear drum, just like the area you can touch with your fingers. No need to hurry with answers.
But responses would be nice.

Unless someone attempted to pierce said ear for the purpose of dangling shiny objects from it, then I've got nothing.

Doctor Lewanut?

I don't want to get sick again. Ever.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: April 24 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

TheFatPanda wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:Bumblejanitor commands, I obey!

This from Posts of Randomness, today!

Scruffy wrote:POA NOMINATION

And this is not just to butter up the Bumblejanitor either. Although that would be nice too.

Consider me buttered. Was there something in particular you wanted me all buttered up for?

'cos you like cleaning everything including yourself?

Scruffy + covered head to toe in butter = field day
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: May 04 2012 ||| Topic: Posts Of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

TheFatPanda wrote:
Arbiter0416 wrote:

*Tries to type with gun hand*
Computer: The fingers you've used to type in your password are too fat. To order a special typing wand, please mash the keyboard with your palm now.
Megaman: T_T
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: July 11 2012 ||| Topic: BumbleKings Caption the Image Above You!!

TheFatPanda wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:See, Dr. Eggman knew how big of a target he'd made himself, so he made back-ups. Some were biological (clones) and other digital (like his old computer form). He also stole the Time Stones to put them in a perpetual loop both in and out of time. As a fail safe, the digital copies download into the clones (although we'll misprint it in one issue and say the clones were fused with the data servers) and the time-loop collapses in on itself, preventing itself from ever collapsing.

So Dr. Eggman will be the robot-brained-robot-clone destroyed in the past so he can live in the future.

NO THAT'S NOT CANON!

Voldamort: I came up with it first...
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: August 09 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic#250-The end of Dr.Robotnik Mach II?

TheFatPanda wrote:

*As soon as the photo is taken, Scruffy quickly pulls his comic drawer thingy open, crams SX#40 at the back with the other 15 issue of SX and slams it shut, before taking in deep breathes.

"You can't...hurt me...anymore...yup"
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 12 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Comic Collections

Ash's father is the 1989 Denver Broncos.
Nominated by: NazcaPilot ||| Post Date: September 14 2012 ||| Topic: Al-Mosharakat Al-3ashwa2iyah

TheFatPanda wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:
Various people wrote:Ian makes disturbingly prophetic storylines.

Now I'm actually worried about the Mayan apocolypse. Huh.

Somebody will push a cosmic reset button on December 21st. Calling it.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: October 03 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #241 - Spoilers & Discussion

TheFatPanda wrote:The old topic was just way too good. And with all the craziness surrounding Sally's redesign, you'de have to be crazy to not welcome this back with open arms, right?

"Sonic, how do you like my new look?"

"It's very nice" *hands Sally a bottle*

"Pain-killers?"

"Your gonna need 'em..."

"...?"

IT BEGINS.
Nominated by: The Bored ||| Post Date: November 04 2012 ||| Topic: Let's make fun of Sally craziness: EPISODE II

TheFatPanda wrote:I think I've figured out why so many people think new pants = new personality:

The pants are so tight that they're cutting off circulation to her brain.

TheFatPanda wrote:Shadows "involvment" in the Xorda arc. He literally just came back only to be pushed into the background.

"I'm back from the dead losers"
"Shadow, you're still ali-HOLY CRAP NICOLES GOT A DISTRESS SIGNAL"
"I put alot of effort into an epic come back, and I'm upstaged by a FREAKING GAMEBOY!?"
Nominated by: CaleTheCat ||| Post Date: November 07 2012 ||| Topic: Least favourite parts of the comic

TheFatPanda wrote:I love listening to music while I'm browsing the forums, 'cos my avatar usually matches the beat of the song I'm listening to. It's cute.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: November 07 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness!

TheFatPanda wrote:
OncleSam wrote:Ok I understand for the " two parter " . Make more sense this way . Maybe something like
Sonic getting his hands close on Sally and then BAM white screen and the next second he runs into Mega Man!

The image that just put into my head is making me chuckle like a madman...

"Sally, please come back to me..."
*moves in to kiss her when, BAM WHITE-SCREEN*
*Light fades out to reveal Mega Man in Sally's place*
"Wha...? 0_e DUDE WHATTHECRAP, GET THE @#$% OFF ME!!!!!!!"
*And then they fight*
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: December 16 2012 ||| Topic: Blue Meets Blue at Last!

theJcfreak:
19 POA’s

theJcfreak wrote:
Tonberry2k wrote:I think we've got a special case here, being on Ian's form and all. We're probably the fans he hears from the most and the loudest. While we may not influence a story directly, I'm sure that things like "Aw, Rotor is leaving the team? That sucks!" and "The Nerbs were kinda cool. I wonder what Ian could do with them?" plant the seeds in his head that eventually become what we see in the comic.

I see... So you're BigxSally saying if that we BigxSally say things often BigxSally enough, Ian will subconsciously BigxSally put them in BigxSally the comic? We should BigxSally really try not BigxSally not to abuse BigxSally that.

BigxSally.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: April 30 2012 ||| Topic: How closely does Archie heed the fans?

Clearly Dubs should portray a small sniveling white man who pretends to have authority before he gets slapped around his real boss.

So yeah, Dubs should cosplay Ian.

Please don't kill me for this. I'll buy a hundred copies of your book to make up for it.
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: May 28 2012 ||| Topic: Bad Cosplay ideas for Ian

theJcfreak wrote:Nonono, Super Eggman is the strongerest there is.

FEEEEEEEL THE POOOOOWAAAAAH
Nominated by: SonicBlueRanger ||| Post Date: August 27 2012 ||| Topic: Shadow's Super form and how powerful it should be..

Re: What happened to General Hunn?

All I can picture is Monkey Khan teaching a bunch of young new recruits the ways of the warrior.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

TO DEFEAT... THE HUNN!
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: September 02 2012 ||| Topic: What happened to General Hunn?

theJcfreak wrote:
MegaHayzer wrote:
squeakyboots13 wrote:
MegaHayzer wrote:The interview says the people just couldn't find a purpose for Mario so they only used Bowser. All stuff I've heard about Nintendo being stingy about Mario has all been hearsay, never documented in an interview.

Well it's not like they're actually going to say "Nintendo doesn't trust us with their characters, but you should still see our movie anyway."

But they DID give a reason, which means the reason everyone else is coming up with is not the true reason.

Watching you two argue is like watching Dipper have an existential crisis with himself. It's so weird.

*talking about your avatars of course*
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: September 20 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Character Cameo in Disney's Wreck-it Ralph?

Ian Flynn wrote:
theJcfreak wrote:
ShadowBat20 wrote:Pretty sure he's being serious. For whatever reason, Archie is hugely popular in India.

So anyone else thinking of a Bollywood musical about Archie and the gang? Archie and Reggie get to be played by balding middle aged men? Betty and Veronica are played by pretty young Indian women? And Jughead gets to be a giant killer ninja robot made up of smaller killer ninja robots. And Archie has to team up with Reggie to defeat Jughead by dropkicking him into a helicopter?

It could totally work you guys.

I would watch it. Repeatedly.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 28 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #241 - Spoilers & Discussion

The KKM:
5 POA's

The KKM wrote:
Dick Kittenheart wrote:
linebyline wrote:"King" is not an elected position.

Maybe republican kings have to be elected?

Those tend to be called "presidents".
Nominated by: Milox ||| Post Date: September 26 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #44 - Spoilers / Discussion

TheMobian:
7 POA's

TheMobian wrote:
Retrocoolness wrote:
Diablo wrote: *sigh* It will take very looooooooooooooooong until i manage to make a POA.

Nominated

*logs on*
*reads new POA nomination*
*stares at nomination for 10 minutes*
*looks over own past 972 posts*
*looks back at nomination*
*reviews 972 posts a second time*
*tries to act calm and collected*
*fails to act calm and collected*
*screams at top of lungs*
*takes deep breath*
*screams again*
*carefully prepares himself before replying so he won't say anything he regrets...*

I quit.
Nominated by: BlackHawkOmega ||| Post Date: July 09 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

TheMobian wrote:
sonicasianfan123 wrote:Whoohooo!
I'm back!!!!

Scruffy...
If you log on today, and post here asking if Sonicasianfan brought you back a pineapple, I will gather my things, dive into the pacific ocean, and swim the entire length of the sea until I reach Australia. When I get there, I will search for you, day and night, until I find you. You will not be able to run, you will not be able to hide, for if you do, I will know, I will be there, always watching... waiting, Waiting for you to make a slip up in your desperate yet pitiful attempt to escape the punishment that your actions have brought upon you. Then, when the night is still young, and the moon is high in the sky, I will apprehend you, and in that moment of horror, when I finally have you in my clutches, and you lie there in your dying gasps, I will reach into my backpack... and give you a pineapple.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: August 04 2012 ||| Topic: El Posts De Randomness

TheMobian wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:
OncleSam wrote:
New Mobotropolis itself would be one giant fireworks display. It'd be worse than Knothole.

Please let that happen pretty please ?

You sick, twisted little poster.

I concur.

You are both horrible people!

Which is why I also accede.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: August 09 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic #242/SU #45/SSSM #5/Graphic Novels Previews

TheMobian wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:Here's the Off-Panel scan that some of you requested.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxvd86okBz1qj373v.png
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 11 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #43 - Spoilers & Discussion

TheMobian wrote:
Speedlion wrote:
TheMobian wrote:
CrankyOldHooter wrote:Shmebulock

THAT DOES IT!
I can stand one or two fortuitous phantasmic confabulations in a thread, But This!?!? This thread has brought me to the very periphery of my cerebral cortex! I demand that all you swashbuckling addlebrains stop puttering around and machinate some unequivocal perspicacious morphemes to counterbalance this recherché mish-mash of anomalies you have contrived or so help me I will volatize the lot of you!!!

I think I understood "you", "have" and "of" from all the words from that sentence... XD

I probably expanded the forum search function by at least 50% with that one post.
Nominated by: Thy60 ||| Post Date: August 25 2012 ||| Topic: I made a new word

TheMobian wrote:
MetaL Overlord wrote:Better than Sally

Sally would just spend her whole term pointing fingers.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: October 16 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic for President

TheMobian wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:I always love how people complain about Eggman acting like a villian. I saw one person say this was bad becuase Game Eggman is a "Goody Two-Shoe."

I refer that person to Eggman unleashing a creature made of pure chaos.
I refer that person to Eggman trying to blow up Station Square with the Space Colony Arc.
I refer that person to Eggman trying to unleash the flames of Iblis to do his bidding.
I refer that person to Eggman hoverboard racing (so evil!)
I refer that person to Eggman breaking the planet into peaces to unleash a dark entity.
I refer that person to Eggman making evil amusement parks where aliens have their souls enslaved.
I refer that person to Eggman trying to destroy the very fabric of time and space itself.

Does Eggman look so Goody two-shoe now?
(also, when no one was looking, Eggman took 40 cakes, and thats terrible)
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: October 12 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #45 - Preview Pages & Discussion

The Shadow Emperor:
5 POA's

sonicasianfan123 wrote:what causes earthquakes?

...Dark Gaia?
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: February 06 2012 ||| Topic: the Bumble Academic Boot Camp !

Lewanut wrote:I'm almost at fifty POAs! You guys know what to do!

*sigh*

I'll go get the togas.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: March 21 2012 ||| Topic: Posts Of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Doom Fox wrote:This is the most edgy topic ever created in the history of mankind. :(hearty laughter):

It's so edgy it gave me a papercut.

Okay, calm down and put down the tomatoes...
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: April 12 2012 ||| Topic: Is Sonic capable as being edgy as Shadow?

Shadowthehedgehog wrote:At the very least, Sonic makes a much better leader than Sally does.

But does he point as often?
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: July 30 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #239 - Spoilers & Discussion

Thy60:
2 POA's

Thy60 wrote:In my Construction class today, my teacher asked me what a POA was.

I answered: Post Of Awesome.

I spent extra time cleaning up the Shop side.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: May 01 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Thy60 wrote:There is a fine line between genius and insanity, Bumbleking has erased that line.
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: May 05 2012 ||| Topic: New User Here! (AKA The SEGA Queeen Joins the Insanity!)

Tigsie:
1 POA

Toby Barrett:
9 POA‘s

Toby Barrett wrote:
Milox wrote:No. Spiderman 3 was SUPPOSED to come out 5 years ago. But mere minutes before the premiere, all known copies of it and proof it ever existed vanished from this plane of reality forever. Real shame too, any movie with Venom in it could not have possibly gone wrong.

Oh no, my friend. It exists. This photo was taken by an old couple out in the woods in the early 50s.
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: January 17 2012 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (The Movie Thread)

NiTROACTiVE wrote:
Toby Barrett wrote:
I think she is alive, and she will be the one who helps Geoffrey see the light.

What do you mean by having Hershey help Geoffrey see the light?

She'll have him stare at the sun.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 30 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #233 Discussion/Spoilers

Toby Barrett wrote:
Peircefer wrote:
Toby Barrett wrote:Besides, everyone knows Burton's best work is Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

Toby, I'm saddened. You make a comment like that, but don't leave a setup for "I know you are, but what am I?"

You're a nerd!
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: March 04 2012 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (The Movie Thread)

Toby Barrett wrote:
redhedge47 wrote:
Kureejii Lea wrote:Well, the Bem could deroboticize something that was originally metal...

wait dosent that mean
the bem could bring tommy turtle back :shock:

They'll need a lot of tape.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: April 28 2012 ||| Topic: Comic canon inconsistancies/errors

sonicarchie18:
If the Eggman from the game universe was just like the Eggman from the comic universe, he would be awesome!

TCH2:
You're telling me, pal. The games would be so much better if SEGA showed Robotnik as truly evil.

Daisetsu:

You're telling me that blowing the planet apart just to get a certain amount of power to build an amusement park isn't evil?
You're telling me that enslaving an entire alien race and using said alien race to power a machine to enslave another race isn't evil?
You're telling me that essentially destroying all of time just to get rid of a blue hedgehog isn't evil?

Is this post gonna consist entirely of questions?

MetaL Overlord:

Not to mention , destroying the Moon, even though it repaired itself, a Nuclear Missile which would've killed Millions and the Death of Thousands which were caused by Perfect Chaos' Rampage . Blowing up a Military Complex and threating to detonate various countries if they don't swear their allegiance to the Eggman Empire.

Scruffy:

And jaywalking. Don't forget jaywalking.

MetaL Overlord:
Of course! That's the most important Part!!

Toby Barrett:
You neglected to mention his unpaid parking tickets.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: May 19 2012 ||| Topic: The Dr. Eggman topic of... eggs?

Toby Barrett wrote:
lalalei2001 wrote:Any scans of the ending?
Buy the book, then you'll have physical scans.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: May 21 2012 ||| Topic: SU #40 - Spoilers/Discussion

Tokaro:
1 POA

Tylinos:
2 POA's

Tylinos wrote:
Shadowthehedgehog wrote:Because Sally wasn't there to settle things with Tea this time, its always the tea.

Tea solves all conflicts.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 27 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #233 Spoilers

Tylinos wrote:
son665 wrote:What are some of the best sonic arks out there.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/9948/388397-180px_ark_large.png
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: December 16 2012 ||| Topic: Complete sonic arks
Last edited by Scruffy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 am, edited 42 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 am

U

Ultimate:
2 POA’s

Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 am

V

Vampfox:
3 POA's

Sonic sez selling your marriage to the devil is no good.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: May 18 2012 ||| Topic: What if Spidey and Sonic met?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaporotem:
5 POA’s

Vaporotem wrote:
009* wrote:
Penguin God wrote:If it's any consolation, Big the Cat could have been queen.

I'm having flashbacks to that pic with Big in Honey the Cat's outfit from the "scrambled" arc's topics.

WOOP!

BOOP!
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: May 23 2012 ||| Topic: STH#237 - Spoilers/Discussion

Last edited by Scruffy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 am

W

Werekitty119:
12 POA's

Werekitty119 wrote:
scruffy wrote:Anyway, I've gotten a very enthusiastic response from Werekitty, but I'm curious as to whether anyone else would be interested in seeing some more Sonic's Pokemon Adventure?
*comes in wearing handlebar mustache and glasses*

Yes, yes, I, a random person who is most definately not Werekitty would like you to continue.

...what? Too obvious?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: January 03 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic's Pokemon Adventure - a sprite comic!

Werekitty119 wrote:
Swifty Mc Quickness wrote:
Crimson Knight wrote:Anyway, welcome to the Shadows. *hands you a black suit*

Now I look sna-zay! And evil. MWUAHHAHA- *coughhack*
Nominated by: Swifty McQuickness ||| Post Date: January 07 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Werekitty119 wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:
scruffy wrote:Here's a pair of new nominations from the thread about a dad punishing his daughter by shooting her laptop:

Hmmm... troubleshooting.

*brick'd by Fwoosh's fanchar*

I couldn't load the full thing, but that girl sounds like she's spitting a lot of bull.

...did she have a Sally picture on that laptop?[/horrible,horriblejoke]
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 12 2012 ||| Topic: A dad teaches his daughter a valuable lesson on Facebook

Werekitty119 wrote:
scruffy wrote:And this is Scruffy getting things back on topic.

Which do you think Dr. Eggman prefers? Boxers or briefs? =P

...go on, you know he wears Sonic pajamas...
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 25 2012 ||| Topic: The Dr. Eggman topic of... eggs?

Werekitty119 wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:Enerjak: Are you able to rip the core out of a fruit in the same way you do to other living beings?

What are you talking ab-

Sorry, wrong Enerjak. Dark Mobius Enerjak (Knuckles), get in here!

Oh, hmm? Ah, yes.... but the prelates made from them don't do much. A neon pear, although a good decoration, has no function whatsoever.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 4 2012 ||| Topic: Ask Anything: Evil Addition

Last edited by Scruffy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

X
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 am

Y
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:42 am

Z

Zar:
2 POA's

Zar wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:After a year, I finally remembered I have a life.

Look me up.

... *blank stare*

...what is this 'a life' that you speak of?

Can we pet it?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 19 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Ziggyfin
4 POA's

Speedlion:
So... hi again I guess... I'll be around for a week or so, because of the holidays... its good to be back even though its just temporarily!

Scruffy:
Speedy!!! Quick, everyone! Adoring dogpile hug of love on Speedy!

Peircefer:
I've got the bandages.

Werekitty119:
Speedy? TACKLE HUG! *tackle hugs*

Peircefer:
... I should probably go get some painkiller too... Well, unless Speedy really wants to suffer numerous bruises after being tackled numerous times.

Lewanut:
I don't see the point of tackling him when he shows up. Now, when he tries to leave... do you guys have the chains ready?

Scruffy:
Chains and superglue!

Swifty Mc Quickness:
All we need to keep Speedlion at the forum is Peanut Butter. Because everyone loves Peanut Butter! If you wanted to keep him against his will, I brought some tape!

shonic coolhog:
Duct Tape!!!!!!!!! Fixes all problems

Ziggyfin:
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: January 03 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Ziggyfin wrote:
TheMobian wrote:I find it quite funny how it is totally impossible to tell who on the forums is a boy and who's a girl. Then when someone's gender is finally revealed, everybody falls backward in astonishment at the *always* earth shattering revelation.

I'm a Magnemite...
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: March 19 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Just did this:

Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: March 26 2012 ||| Topic: Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

Zulon Eredas:
2 POA's

Zulon Eredas wrote:
TheMobian wrote:
Astrobot7000 wrote:
TheMobian wrote:At first, I was quite upset with the new designs for Heavy and Bomb, but now that I know Heavy can still speak, and I've been able to see their personalities, I am quite happy with the designs.

I feel the same way. Now if only Bomb would stop pinging.

I really don't mind the pinging so long as Heavy can understand it, then we at least know Bomb's communicating.

It'd be more amusing if Heavy could only say the word: Pong
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 29 2012 ||| Topic: STH#240 - Spoilers & Discussion

Zulon Eredas wrote:
Legionfan44 wrote:Variants, Variants everywhere! :D

Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: December 17 2012 ||| Topic: Mega Man #24 Preview
Last edited by Scruffy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 am

And backtracking the POA updates...

Update: 3/1/2012

Nel was added to the list, and received her first POA!

1 POA added for BlueBlur
1 POA added for Hermoso
1 POA added for Peircefer
1 POA added for Retrocoolness
2 POA's added for Scruffy
1 POA added for SonicBlueRanger

Update: 9/1/2012

The Bored was added to the list and received their first POA!

1 POA added for Penguin God
1 POA added for Speedlion
1 POA added for Swifty McQuickness
1 POA added for Werekitty119

Update: 12/1/2012

hotheaded and Shonic Coolhog were both added to the list and received their first POA's.

1 POA added for TheFatPanda

Update: 21/1/2012

1 POA added for LBD Nytetrayn
1 POA added for Lewanut
1 POA added for squeakyboots13
2 POA's added for TheFatPanda
1 POA added for Toby Barrett

Update: 25/1/2012

Matt7325, Mikail, and nuckles87 were all added to the list and received their first POA's.

1 POA added for LBD_Nytetrayn

Update: 30/1/2012 (barely!)

Tylinos was added to the list and received their first POA!

4 POA's added for Lewanut
1 POA added for The Illustrious Q

Update: 1/2/2012

Duuz Diz Din was added to the list and received their first POA!

1 POA added for BigIslandYU2
1 POA added for Ian Flynn
1 POA added for MustachioFurioso
1 POA added for Rick

Update: 6/2/2012

The Shadow Emperor and ThiagoSallyFan were added to the list and each received their first POA!

2 POA's added for Dimzjak
2 POA's added for Dub
1 POA added for Lewanut
1 POA added for Lord Robotnik
1 POA added for Spin

Update: 13/2/2012

Meliden and Reef were added to the list and each received their first POA!

1 POA added for scruffy
1 POA added for shigamado

Update: 20/2/2012

1 POA added for Duuz Diz Din
1 POA added for Frostria
1 POA added for GameBuddy
3 POA's added for Lewanut

Update: 28/2/2012

1 POA added for BlueBlur
2 POA's added for Spin

Update: 7/3/2012

1 POA added for Lewanut
1 POA added for Milox
2 POA's added for Swifty McQuickness

Update: 13/3/2012

1 POA added for Milox
1 POA added for Scruffy
1 POA added for The Bored
1 POA added for The Illustrious Q

Update: 19/3/2012

kryptyk was added to the list and received their first POA!

2 POA's added for FairFieldFinder
1 POA added for Kureejii Lea
1 POA added for LBD_Nytetrayn
2 POA's added for Lewanut
1 POA added for Ziggyfin

Update: 26/3/2012

Damo was added to the list and received their first POA!

1 POA added for Gamebuddy
1 POA added for Lewanut
2 POA's added for Nel
2 POA's added for Peircefer
2 POA's added for Scruffy
1 POA added for The Shadow Emperor
1 POA added for Ziggyfin
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:19 am

8/4/2012

Aurora_Redwinters was added to the list, and received their first POA!

1 POA added for Damo
1 POA added for Lewanut
1 POA added for Mikail
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 am

17/4/2012

Morgil was added to the list, and received their first POA!

1 POA added for Illustrious Q
1 POA added for Lewanut
1 POA added for NazcaPilot
1 POA added for The Shadow Emperor
Scruffy
BumbleClan

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKourt