Posts of Awesomeness 2011 and Prior: The List!

The general forum for talk about all things BumbleKingy!

Posts of Awesomeness 2011 and Prior: The List!

Postby Speedlion » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Since my old account is not accessable, I need to make a new POA-thread... First of all, the rules:

1. Do not post in this thread... at all... there's a nomination and discussion thread too... it will only interrupt the list...
(And will be deleted without warning or notice. --LBD)
2. Do NOT nominate yourself... unless someone else has nominated your post...
3. Do NOT say "POA" or "nominated" in other threads... it will only annoy other people and will mess up the current conversation...
4. You can anti-nominate nominations, however, there needs to be a grounded reason for an anti-nomination... anti-nominating a POA simply because you don't like the joke is not allowed... if, however, the joke goes to far in your opinion, or if you think it insults you or others, you can anti-nominate it... Even if there are 10 people who nominate a joke, if there's one anti-nomination, the POA does not count... However, an anti-nomination is only an anti-nomination if it has a grounded reason... I will decide if an anti-nomination counts or not... things like this will be discussed in the nomination thread... in the end, I decide if the anti-nomination counts after discussing things over with both sides... and I will make the decision in all honesty...
5. Because people certain people *cough Milox, Tcat, Sir Bert Leaman cough* have been nagging me about it, I'll just say: Please, do not try to be extra funny to get a POA... when you're forcing yourself to be funny for something, it mostly isn't funny... of course, when you think of something funny, post it, but reconsider a few times if it's the other way around: if you're trying to come up with a good joke on a certain comment, it may be forced... However, don't let this rule get in the way of your posting habits... :D
6. Do not make a competition out of this please... you're as funny as you are... having more POA's than someone else does not mean a thing...

I will post the list soon enough...

EDIT: Thanks to the mod (most likely LBD) who put the link in the first rule :D
(Yep. --LBD)

EDIT II: For the POA's from 2012, go to this thread

EDIT III: And, well... I guess I could provide links to the 2013 and 2014 version as well:

Also, if anyone is still investing their time in reading these awesome posts of 2011 and prior, you definitely deserve a cookie... and a pineapple!
Last edited by Speedlion on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
Speedlion
Honorary BumbleCult

Re: Posts Of Awesomeness: The List!

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:54 am

Alright everyone, for those of you who didn't read the nominations thread, Speedlion has agreed to let me take over the moderation of this thread in his place. All the same rules he had in place will remain; the only difference is that I will be the one updating the list and taking anti-nominations into consideration. I'll update here as often as I can.

Any comments regarding any of this should go in the Nominations thread.

Last time, just to be clear: Do NOT leave comments in this thread!

That said, onto the POA's!

A

apprentice manta:
2 POA's

Faded-Myth wrote:
misspuar wrote:
EHH123 wrote:How much reaserch of the "Sonic the Hedgehog" comic did you do when you found out you were going to be the head writer?
Didn'tcha know? He picks sentence fragments outta of hat and pastes them together on cardboard with his eyes closed. Ian sends the script to Mike who uses it to heat pizza. Yardley! interprits tomato stains as a color key, hence all echidnas are red. By now they have wasted any time they had planning, and the comic is a jumbled mess. With only one to turn to, they must borrow the DeLorean from Kurejii Lea. She demands heavy pay for her services so Ian sends Faded as a body double. By the time she learns of being duped they have returned with a sparkly perfect issue and the timeline is negate.
*Rocks up at Krazy Lees' place with a fake beard and a shirt that says "Ian" in big bold letters.*
"Hello my female life companion. I am your lover, Ian, returned to you to do business with you."

No, I don't think she'd fall for that either. Frankly, I don't think Ian would let me get within three feet of her... XD
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 19 2007 ||| Topic: Ian Can Now Go Super! - Ask the Potto Vol. VII

misspuar wrote:
nuckles87 wrote:
Bunnie's metal torso leads me to believe she's sterile. I doubt it.

Didn't Ian say "everything still works, but in a different way" some time back?
*whines* Why couldn't she be the good kind of cyborg, with the metal part on top and the lady part on the bottom?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: May 30 2007 ||| Topic: Ask Ian vol. X: "In Soviet Mobius, Ian Asks YOU!"

More POA's in the 2012 thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Scruffy on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 am

B

badnikz:
1 POA
badnikz wrote:Eggman prelate obviously goes "PNGS".
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 14 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #26 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BigIslandYU2
2 POA's

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
SallyGirl wrote:I think BigIsland is trying to tell us something.

Yes.
Yes I am.
And it's horrifying.
I actually like the taste of brownies with ketchup on top.
Plus Garlic.
True story.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: December 14 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
scruffy wrote:Will you excuse the three of us, please, everyone? I need to... talk to these two naughty people. (shoves Werekitty and BigIsland into the 'Conversation Room') Oh look, I didn't mop up the blood from last time. Best get on that after this. Anyway. Won't be long! :twisted:

Spoiler: show
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: December 14 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackHawkOmega
1 POA

(In a topic about Archie Sonic characters names in Japanese)
BlackHawkOmega wrote:And that's our Engrish lesson of the day.
Nominated by: SamuraiSal||| Post Date: November 07 2011 ||| Topic: Archie Sonic Japanese Names

BlueBlur:
14 POA's

BlueBlur wrote:I prepose a new word:

SALLYBLAM!

sal-ly-blam (sall-e-blamm). verb. adj. n. -lammed, -lamming -lammer
1. v. For a fictional character (normally in comic books) to be abruptly killed off-panel/off camera. Normally used when it happens to a major, long-standing character. 2. n. When a fictional character's fate (normally mortality) is left in doubt for an extended length of time. 3. n. An event that causes a major change in a fictional character's role, personality, or general direction.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 28 2011 ||| Topic: Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230.

BlueBlur wrote:SALLY AND HER AGENT

Sally: I don't know about this...

Agent: I tell you, it'll be perfect! You've been concerned people have stopped talking about you, right?

Sally: Well, not--

Agent: I promise, if you get shot, no one will be able to stop talking about you! A new topic will be made about you every week, every topic, no matter how unrelated, will become a "Sally" topic! You will be everywhere! And for every mention of your name a penny will be donated to poor homeless kids.

Sally: (Sigh.) Well, as long as it's handled sensitively.

Agent: You got it babe. HEY! BRING IN THE MACHINE GUNS!

Sally: Wait, what--!

BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Sally: I'm firing my agent.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 16 2011 ||| Topic: Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

BlueBlur wrote:It was a rainy Thursday night when she walked in the room. She was built in all the right ways in all the right places, with a face so pretty it scared you and you liked it. My partner would be sorry he dawdled getting us our sandwiches tonight.

She walked across the room, with a piece of paper under her arm. She slammed it on the table like she was swatting a fly.

“I want you to tell me what this is,” she said tersely.

I took a look at the comicbook cover scan: It was your typical action-adventure funny-animal comic, with all the Disneyish drama art you‘d expect. One anthropomorphic hedgehog or porcupine was falling out a sci-fi ship of some kind in the background. His face looked like he was watching someone smash all his autographed Justin Beiber CDs. In the foreground was a silhouetted figure he was gaping at, with a question mark on him/her/its frame. That is what the lady wanted me to figure out: who was this shadowed figure, and what did that mean for the comic itself when it came out?

That's my job. Because you see, I'm Blue Blur. And I'm a Pointless Comic Speculator.

"Well?" She demanded, her pretty lips showing stress. "What does it mean?"

"Now hold on, Sister," I said, throwing the paper down on the table and leaning forward. "I can't tell you anything unless you level with me straight and tell me everything you know."

"I-I don't know any more," She insisted. Her eyes darted away and she became like a little schoolgirl. She was lying. "That's it. A comic cover was released with the teaser preview description I included on the back. That's all they told me, I swear!"

I turned the paper around and looked at the description:

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #231
"Lost in the Moment": The world is safe - but at a terrible cost. As Sonic tries to rally the Freedom Fighters, Dr. Eggman unleashes his Titan Metal Sonic on the city! Can our heroes salvage the fight, or is there just too much chaos to handle? Then, in "Haunted," the effects of "Genesis" bring back some old problems for Ixis Naugus. ?
Script: Ian Flynn
Art: Ben Bates, Evan Stanley, Terry Austin, John Workman and Matt Herms
Cover by Ben Bates
Shipping Date: 11/16/11
On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 11/30/11
On Sale on Newsstands: 12/6/11
32-page, full color comic
$2.99 US

I looked up at her and smiled. "Look ma'am," I said, "I've been around the block enough to know no one wants to know info like this if they don't have some info already. Knowing who this Jack is wouldn't mean squat if you didn't have some idea who the players are. Either level with me," I threw her back the paper, "or get yourself some other sap!"

Her eyes seemed shocked, but she collected herself and sat down, as if giving in to the load of her cares and ready to spill it all. "Alright, I'll tell you everything: The Hedgehog, Sonic, has been seeing this girl Sally, she's a Princess, even though she's not his official girl."

"Who's the official girl?"

"Amy Rose. Oh she's a nice girl, if a little temperamental. And the Parent Company approves of her. But Sonic's never taken a real interest in her, and has been carrying on with this very strong-minded girl on the side for most of his career. She leads the resistance against a crazy despot and he helps her. Anyway, the Parent Company has let it slide since it was only a side thing, but it's caused a lot of bad feelings among third parties who care about such things."

Ah yes. The shippers. Unbalanced, loosely associated cults that glom onto a celebrity and feel its their business to decide which chick will go with which guy or which guy will go with which chick. I've run into some of them a few times. They range from fun-at-a-party crazy to "Why so Serious?" crazy. Hard to tell which until they pull out a spiked hammer on you, so I tend to stay away from them.

She continued: "So plans to bump this girl off have been made from time to time. She didn't have the Parental protection so it was within the range of the possible to pull it off. This time it looks like it might have worked. She ran into machine guns that BLAM BLAM BLAMMED her pretty thoroughly."

"Ah..." I leaned back in my chair. "I heard some talk about a 'SallyBlam' incident around lately. Makes sense now."

"Right," she said, with an unusual mix of dismissal and disdain. "Some loser online coined that phrase and it stuck." She then eagerly went back to her narrative. "Anyway, right after that, someone pushed a cosmic reset button. So for the next few months we won't have any definite info on Sally's death or life. This," She put her hand firmly on the cover, "is our only lead."

"Any fan theories on the net?"

"Isn't that your job?"

"Humor me."

"Some fans think Sally is just really dead, and that is simply Titan Metal Sonic. Others think That's a Cyborgized Sally, or a Titan Metal Sonic-ized Sally, since the despot they're fighting has a habit of repairing damaged people and making them his robot slaves. Others think will just come back. But most people think that would be too anti-climatic at this point."

By this time I was leaning so far back in my chair a sitting pigeon could've toppled me. Meanwhile my hat was leaning over my head and my hands folded on my chin. I was a leaner while I thought, and I was thinking now. It was a strange case.

Finally, without moving, I spoke: "If it was just Titan Metal Sonic, why would it be hidden in a silhouette? But it is metal. I think you have to get used to the idea of a metal Sally of some kind. I'd guess a Titan Metal Sonic Sally. But that's just a guess."

I never saw someone work so fast. The lady scribbled what I said on a pencil and slipped it in her pocket before giving me a killing smile and turning to go.

"Hold on," I called. "--IHATESALLY101."

She stopped like someone hit the pause button. She stood there like modern art for a long moment.

"You think I didn't guess? You think I didn't know you're a part of a radical fringe Sally Hate Group who was behind the original shooting? But you didn't count on the reset button did you? So you came here to be sure if she was dead, and if she wasn't, to go finish the job yourself."

Quick as lightning we both had our guns out and fired at each other.

BLAM BLAM BLAM!

RESET BUTTOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!

It was a rainy Thursday night when she walked in the room. She was built in all the right ways in all the right places, with a face so pretty it scared you and you liked it. I wished my partner was still out getting the sandwiches.

She walked across the room, with a piece of paper under her arm. She slammed it on the table like she was swatting a fly.

“I want you to tell me what this is,” she said tersely.

"She's looker," my partner grinned.

BLAM BLAM BLAM!

I turned back to her. "You were saying?"
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: August 19 2011 ||| Topic: Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

BlueBlur wrote:Us X Bumbleking
Nominated by: SHRRN A FWOOSH! ||| Post Date: August 27 2011 ||| Topic: Crack Pairing Topic

BlueBlur wrote:JUDGE BLUEBLUR: THIS TRIAL WILL COME TO ORDER!

Everyone rises

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: The Defendant, Princess Sally, stands accused of being a "Mary Sue": taking up to much time in the comic (Sonic the Hedgehog) from other cast members, being too talented, too liked, and generally too all-around perfect. What does the prosecution intend to prove?

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: We, the people of Sonic Fandom, attempt to prove the defendant is guilty of first-degree Mary Sueness, and seek death penalty by turret!

(Audience gasps)

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: And how does defense plead.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Oui, ze defense pleads ze not guilty!

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Make your opening arguments. Prosecution?

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Thank you, Your Honor. Honorable members of the Jury, the defendant has a long history of Mary Sueish behavior, nay, a Mary Sueish existence, as you shall see. From the very beginning, she was conceived of as a "Princess", a person with no obvious gifts or talents except the ability to always be right in any given situation, admired by all who knew her, desired by every male character, and a shoehorned love interest for the male lead. Are these not the attributes of a Mary Sue? Indeed, her particular personality and skill set was so created as the perfect compliment to the male lead, that she leaves no room for much more worthy member's of the supporting cast. So I urge the Jury to vote "Guilty" and put this mutant, squirrel-chipmunk out of her misery.

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Thank you. Defense?

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Oui. Merci, Monsieur Judge. Honorable Jury: please do not be finding my client guilty. She is not a Mary Sue. What has ze prosecution told you about her? Zat she ees smart? Zat she is attractive? Zat she has a bon chemistry--with ze lead star? Zees are not ze signs of a "Mary Sue", but of a great character. And endeed, in zees the prosocution is correct. She has been a tres tres popular character with a superb following for many years--so popular once, in fact, zat zee parent company, SEGA, considered making her cannon. She has many of zee fans. Should she be punished for zat? Zee charge zat there are more worthy membez of zee cast ees so subjective. Non, I urge zee jury to find zee princess not guilty of Mary Sueness, but only guilty of being so magnific a character zat she makes others jealous.

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Thank you. Prosecution, you may call your first witness.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Thank you, your Honor. I call to the stand, MINA MONGOOSE!

(Audience gasps)

Mina walks into the courtroom guiltily past the shocked onlookers. She takes her seat.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Mina Mongoose, isn't it true that you once loved Sonic?

(Audience murmurs)

Mina looks nervous. She glances at Ash. He looks back at her pleadingly. Mina hangs her head.

MINA MONGOOSE: Yes.

(Audience gasps and talks amongst themselves.)

Ash hangs his head.

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: (pounding gavel) ORDER! ORDER! Continue, Ms. Rose.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Thank you, Your Honor. Ms. Mongoose, while you were in love with Sonic, how would you say you treated him?

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Objection!

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: This is relevant, Your Honor.

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Continue, for now.

MINA MONGOOSE: I... I guess I tried to get him to like me.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Did you ever brush him off?

MINA MONGOOSE: (Gasp) NO!

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Think the worst of him when you came into a situation that made him look bad without asking for an explanation?

MINA MONGOOSE: Of course not!

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: DID YOU SLAP HIM?!

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: OBJECTION!

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Make your point, please.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Your honor, this poor girl was completely devoted to the lead character of this comic book. She was never anything but sweet, kind, and caring for him. Meanwhile Sally during this same period yelled at him, was passive-aggressive with him over what turned out to be a simple misunderstanding, gave him ultimatums, whined, and ultimately, famously slapped him. Yet she is the one he chooses. This is one of the clearest signs of a Mary Sue: when a character has earned nothing but is given everything. This is something that has been done for Sally repeatedly.

MINA MONGOOSE: So you think I should've gotten Sonic?

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Shut up, girl. (turns to Antoine haughtily) Your witness, councilor.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Merci. Zo, Ms. Mongoose... who was created first: you or Sally?

MINA MONGOOSE: Uh... Sally.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Objection!

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Overruled.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Is it true zat your family was roboticized, same as Sonic's?

MINA MONGOOSE: ...Yes.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Is it also true zat you are fast like Sonic?

MINA MONGOOSE: ...Yes.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: IS IT ALSO TRUE YOU WERE CREATED SOLELY TO BE ZE "RIVAL" FOR ZE PRINCESS AS SONIC'S "LOVE INTEREST"?

MINA MONGOOSE: (Breaks down and cries) YES!

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: So you see, zees girl ees even more ze "Mary Sue" zen Sally. She was created specifically to be zee perfect girl for Sonic: zee speed, zee Roboticized parents, innocent, always zee wanting to please him, never treating him badly--in direct contrast to zee old girlfriend who always seemed to be zee looking bad. Zees seems Mary Sueish to moi. Are we now going to be prosecuting Ms. Mongoose as well? As for Sally's pettiness, when we find zat the writer at zee time, "Karl Bollers" eventually intended Sonic not for Sally at all, her behavior makes zee sense to drive zem apart, no? No more questions.

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Next witness.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: I call to the stand... MONKEY KHAN!

(Audience gasps)

SALLY: Ken...?

Monkey Khan guiltily enters the chamber and walks down the hall.

(Audience whispers)

He passes Sally. Their eyes meet. Her eyes ask 'why?' and his eyes are too ashamed to answer. He sits in the chair.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Mr. Khan, you dated Sally briefly, correct?

MONKEY KHAN: Yes.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Why did she break up with you?

MONKEY KHAN: To go back to Sonic.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: How did that feel.

MONKEY KHAN: ...It hurt.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Then later she went to you to talk about dating Sonic, is that right?

MONKEY KHAN: Yes.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: How did that feel?

MONKEY KHAN: It hurt.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Of course it did. It was incredibly inappropriate. Did you call her on it?

MONKEY KHAN: ...No.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Why not?

MONKEY KHAN: Because... she's Sally.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Elaborate.

MONKEY KHAN: The thing about Sally... you can trust her, y'know? She doesn't always do the right thing, but she always ends up in the right place. You notice how all the Freedom Fighters act around her. They love her and trust her. They trust her almost without question. They'd jump into fire for her because they know they'd come out on the other side. She comes up with plans and they work. She falls to her death and lives to tell about it. So I know she'll always end up where she should be... and I know that place is with me. So all I gotta' do is be as nice a guy as I can, and when Sonic screws up she'll come running back to me.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Thank you. (Turns to the jury) This is exactly the kind of hero-worship that a Mary Sue generates. You can see she can get away practically with murder, hurting whoever she wants to hurt, and she suffers no consequences because she's little miss perfect. But he's right. All her plans do work, all the bad things that happen to her do work out, all the battles are hers won, all the story arcs are hers, and all other characters are blind sidekicks for her supreme royal awesomeness.

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: Your witness, councilor.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Sank you, Your Honor. No questions. I would like to call my own witness, ze Monsieur BIVALVE!

(Audience gasps.)

Bivalve hops in and sits/stands/I can't really tell down.

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Your Honor... what does Bivalve have to do with anything?

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Everysing, mon ami. He has been een nearly every issue of both Sonic titles for ages. He has seen things.

BIVALVE: Haw-haw! That's right.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Now Bivalve, what did Sally do with Robotnik at the end of issue #200?

BIVALVE: Nothing. She let him go.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Not very smart, was it?

BIVALVE: Nope.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: And what did she do zee minute she was in zee far east?

BIVALVE: She got captured and cried about it.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: And was she much help in zee final battle against zee Iron Dominion?

BIVALVE: Nope.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: Between zat time and zee Naugus story arc, did she have any appearances in either Sonic title?

BIVALVE: One. Reigning Cats and Dogs.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: And what did she do in that?

BIVALVE: She went off by herself, got captured, and gave a speech.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: She had no appearances in Sonic Universe? Who did?

BIVALVE: Tails, Team Dark and... Amy Rose.

(Audience gasps)

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: OBJECTION!

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: To… what?

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: I… nothing.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: And what did she do to save the day in the zee Naugus story arc? What brilliant plans blew everyone away?

BIVALVE: She got Geoffery to stop fighting.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: But all he wanted was to keep her from zee castle, so really, he won.

BIVALVE: Right.

DEFENSE ANTOINE D'COOLETTE: (Turns to the Jury) So it seems zat Sally ees not so perfect, nor as time-hogging as we have been led to believe. She makes mistakes, like we all do, and takes breaks from prominence, like we all do. She ees not a Mary Sue. Non, she ees Princess Sally. Merci.

Jury goes away.

Jury comes back.

JURY FOREMAN: We of the Jury find the defendant, Princess Sally, not guilty of charges of Mary Sueness.

(Audience erupts into cheers and boos)

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: (Pounds gavel) ORDER! ORDER!

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Your Honor, the people have a new charge.

JUDGE BLUEBLUR: ...What?

PROSECUTOR AMY ROSE: Based on this new evidence, the people would like to charge Sally with being a useless character that doesn't add anything to the story and should die by turret.

SALLY: Oh for the love of...
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 03 2011 ||| Topic: Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

BlueBlur wrote:
Scruffy wrote:Who pushes someone to their death with a moustache? :/
CHUCK NORRIS!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: September 17 2011 ||| Topic: StH #232 and SU #35 - SPOILER DISCUSSION

BlueBlur wrote:Pssst. Is everyone here? Are you alone? Are you sure?

Check first. Then I'll talk.

Alright. I want everyone to know... I've uncovered something.

Something big.

Something that will change the course of history.

Something that will change everything you know about this story arc. This Sally event. Genesis. Everything.

They don't want this known. They've killed many. They will kill me--they will kill you--if they find out. You must never tell.

You must forget where you heard this message. Plausable deniability. Change your username if anyone pokes around asking questions. I'll take care of the rest.

You may think I'm over-hyping this. It's the internet, right? People can say anything here. But this is the real deal.

Now. Make sure you are alone again. Here it is.

#100 isssues ago, in issue #122-123, Sonic and Sally got together.

In issue #125, Sonic "died".

Issue #126-129 we got a four-part story break/reboot to the Sonic adventures.

Issue #130 We came back to Mobius and saw the changes made.

Fast forward 100 issues later:

In issue #222, Sonic and Sally got together.

In issue #225, Sally "died".

Issue #226-229 we got a four-part story break/reboot to the Sonic adventures.

Issue #230 We come back to Mobius and saw the changes made.

Clearly this is not a coincidence. Sonic and Sally are trapped in a perpetual time loop that ties their fate together in a hundred issue cycle of romantic death and rebirth... with them slowly making their way to each other only to be torn apart by death with one of them being reincarnated out of the other's reach.

X22 is UNIFICATION STAGE. This is where they are fated to get together in lovestruck bliss.

X25 is MORTALITY STAGE. This is where one of them dies.

X26-X29 is THE SEASON OF SLUMBER, where the romantic cycle rests before reseting itself.

X30 is REBIRTH STAGE. This is where Sonic and Sally are reunited, but in such a way as so they don't get back together until the next UNIFICATION STAGE.

Using it as a baseline, we can now discover anything about what's going to happen in any issue we want, from the rises and falls of Robotnik's empire to love triangles to the return of forgotten characters. This is the code they didn't want you to have, but we discovered: it's called DaSally Code!

I don't have much time. Now that it's leaked someone will come for us. It's up to you now. I have to go.

May the--wait! OH NO! THEY FOUND ME! SAVE YOURSELV--

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
Nominated by: SamuraiSal ||| Post Date: October 06 2011 ||| Topic: Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

BlueBlur wrote:
NiTROACTiVE wrote:It turns out the gun never shot Sally Acorn. it shot... REBECCA BLACK! :(hearty laughter):
Must've been a Friday
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: October 07 2011 ||| Topic: Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: We commend to the earth the Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230 thread.

(Woman wails.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: Beloved joke thread for clowning fanboys to say crazy things...

(Clowning fanboys wail.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: Favored breeding ground for trolls...

(Trolls wail.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: Insensitive people to make insensitive remarks...

(Insensitive people wail.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: And the bane of Sally Fundementalists' existence.

(Sally Fundementalists party somewhere else.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: She came into our lives during a time of great need, when Sally's supposed death and charges of "Mary Sueness" on her part caused chaos, grief, and yes, craziness, to reign on all of Sonic forumdom. She came and created a place for people to laugh at the craziness, and put it all in perspective. She gave all of us a venue for us to express the pain, joy, love, fear, and yes, again, craziness that was a part of this great status-quo changing, controversial time in Sonic's history.

We regret her passing, but knew she had a full life. We knew from the beginning she would only be with us until issue #230 of Sonic the Hedgehog, for that was in her name. But in that time she created a new word: "SallyBlam"...

(People holding "SALLYBLAM" signs wail.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: Exposed conspiracies...

(Conspiracy theorists wail.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: Spoofed every song imaginable...

(Song spoofers wail.)

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: And Generated more POA nominations than any other single thread of its time.

(POA nominated forum users wail.)

BLUEBLUR: So, we bid thee a fond farewell, Let's Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230. Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust.

Amen.

Now, if any other users would like to share their fond memories of this thread, now would be the time.

...I'm sorry, who are you?

FORUM LURKER: YOU KILLED THE THREAD I LOVE!

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

REVEREND BLUEBLUR: (on the ground) SERIOUSLY?! THIS ISN'T EVEN IN CONTINUITY ANYMORE!
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: November 06 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

BlueBlur wrote:Hmmm... maybe I'll take over the story at some point.

But for now, I just had to do this:

Sonic #28

Sally: Sonic is attacking us. Kill him. The greater good is our first priority.

Sonic: WHAT?!

Sonic #134

Sally: Sorry, Sonic. If you want to fight, I can't be with you. My people are my first priority.

Sonic: WHAT?!

Sonic #230

Roboticized Sally: Sonic: Priority one.

Sonic: Oh, so now that she's a ROBOT I'm priority one!
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: November 17 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

BlueBlur wrote:Also, welcome, Scruffy, to the POA nomination Kingship. You have big shoes to fill, but I know you can fill them.

We pass the honor to you.

We pass the authority to you.

We pass our blessing to you.

May we never drive you insane. May the crown never grow heavy.

And may the posting ever be awesome.

Amen.

Welcome aboard.
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: November 26 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Chuck Norris gets a POA without even posting.
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: December 05 2011 ||| Topic: Chuck Norris facts

The Bumbleking Song
Sung to the tune of "The Happiness Hotel"

It's got no official backing.
It has no exclusive news.
People come here because everywhere else they have been refused.
But if you're bored and tired and you need to rest and chill,
Then welcome home to Bumbleking Comics!

If you're looking for some culture
Then you're running out of luck.
'Cause most here are chronic gamers and the rest are just plain nuts.
But if your standards are just low enough that we can be your fix,
Then welcome home to Bumbleking Comics!

Bumbleking! (Bumbleking!)
Bumbleking! (Bumbleking!)
The laughs you have on other boards will never be as big!

Oh, there are jerks. (There are jerks.)
And there are dips. (There are dips.)
But it's all worth it to get on the "Posts of Awesomeness"!

We've got every kind of fanboy.
We've got every kind of nerb.
We even like My Little Pony and ol' Phineas and Ferb.
We are all just like a family and if that's what you want in...

You'll fit right in, to Bumbleking Comics!
You'll fit right in, to Bumbleking Comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics!

HIGH FIVE!
Nominated by: Daniel the Wolf||| Post Date: December 31 2011 ||| Topic: New member here!

BlueBlur wrote:You know, if you take Sonic's line from #234 out of context, it's really hilarious.

"Sonic to Team: I'm tied up with Sally!"

The Playa. :wink:
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: February 24 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #234 (Spoilers & Discussion)
Last edited by Scruffy on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:57 am, edited 13 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 am

C

Caesar Clown:
3 POA’s

Nack wrote:Everybody should draw the slap! It will be awesome. I wanna see Pompadour draw the slap!
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: June 03 2011 ||| Topic: Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread)

Kureeji Lea: I'm a little surprised that a Sally-pony wouldn't have an acorn for a symbol...

thejcfreak: Well, if all the ponies 'symbols' represent a sort of ability the ponies have, what would an acorn represent? Being nutty? Nicole, her computer represents Sally's ability to manage. In a roundabout way.

Nack: hahaah a tombstone would have been more fitting, or broken goggles.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: June 17 2011 ||| Topic: Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread)

Caesar Clown wrote:
FairFieldFinder wrote:
Duuz Diz Din wrote:
linebyline wrote:Snively should get his own game. Then it would be easy to adapt. :twisted:
Hmmm. What kind of plot would a Snively game entail? :?
Better yet... What kind of gameplay would a Snively game entail?
first second and third person backstabbing?
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: 6th May 2009 ||| Topic: Snively Robotnik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris000:
1 POA

Chris000 wrote:It's quite obvious Dr. Eggman plays WiiFit in the meantime.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: January 29 2011 ||| Topic: Why Is Dr. Eggman Fat?

Chuck Norris:
1 POA

BlueBlur wrote:Chuck Norris gets a POA without even posting.
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: December 05 2011 ||| Topic: Chuck Norris facts

CrankyOld Hooter:
2 POA’s

scruffy: It started to pick back up again, but then seems to have come to a screeching halt at the end of May.

As for Rotor... ummm... huh. Tricky.

...let me get back to you on that one.
Next year.

90'scoolness: How about........"I am Iron-Seal"
You know because of the nanite suit.

CrankyOldHooter: (In the tune of Iron Man)

I am Iron Seal
Ca-an you believe how good I feel
Fight-ing evil again
I'm the King of all the Critters a god among men
My broken back's got nothing on me
'Cause I'm a Mecha Mammal as you can see
You can think my powers have gone to my head
But if you say-that in public you're as good as dead

I lead N-M in a tyrannical rule
If you think that you can stop me your just a fool
The Freedom Fighters have abandoned me
In a boring council in a nanite city
I banished Egg-man to bottom of the sea
Because he had a cooler theme song than me
The Freedom Fighters found me and tied me up
They said that NM city has had enough
They asked if I wanted to be
A Freedom Fighter instead of an evil deity
And that's the end of my story
'Cause Rotor the Walrus has given up on me
But this isn't the-end of my evil rule
So tell me if you see another walrus fool
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: August 16 2011 ||| Topic: Catching Catchphrases for Catchy Characters

ShadowBat20: Chuck Norris knows Sally's fate.

Chuck Norris knows the truth about Geoffrey.

Chuck Norris knows who the traitor is.

How does Chuck Norris know all of this? It's because he's Chuck Norris.

Ultimate: Does that mean Chuck Norris is secretly Ian Flynn?

CrankyOldHooter: No. Ian Flynn is Batman. Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: August 27 2011 ||| Topic: Chuck Norris facts
Last edited by Scruffy on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:08 am, edited 9 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 am

D

Daisetsu:
2 POA's

Daisetsu wrote:I looked at that list and am shocked that there's no mention of Dubby. Dub x Abby.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 06 2011 ||| Topic: Crack Pairing Topic

Dr. Kintobor was/is a worry-wart and ate to ease his worries (whether it helped or not is up in the air). However, he quickly became obsessed with food and just couldn't stop.

One day, he noticed objects start moving every time he walked past them. It was curious, but he paid no further attention to it. A few days later, he saw that his eating utensils were hovering around him in an orbit. That's right, kids, the man got so fat he developed his own gravitational pull!

This, of course, worried him. He ate to ease his worries, but that only caused him to get fatter and fatter which caused him to worry, so he ate to ease his worries, and so on.

But then, a miracle happened! The gravitational pull got so strong that all the fat just collapsed upon itself (like a star, minus the fat)!

Since that fateful day, the kind doctor did away with his eating disorder and has stayed skinny since. The End.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: December 11 2011 ||| Topic: Why is Dr. Kintobor skinny?

Dakota Bob
1 POA

Dakota Bob wrote:WHAT HERSHEY DEAD
Nominated by: NiTROACTiVE ||| Post Date: March 26 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #223 Preview Pages/Discussion?Spoilers

Damo:
1 POA

Damo wrote:Nice genepool you've got there, Hope. The fact that all the geniuses in the family go bald is the least of your problems!*

[*But I would still look into that]
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: March 22 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #38 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Dantemustdie00:
1 POA

We need a “drop a meteor on the double-poster”-button on here, I see
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: February 11 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic 225 gatefold cover revealed

Darth Sonic:
1 POA

http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy163/DarthSonic66/And-Thus-I-Declare-JIHAD-Upon-All-Nerbs.jpg?t=1300437292
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 18 2011 ||| Topic: POLL-Let’s figure this thing out once and for all. (SU Arc 8 )

Dick Kittenheart
1 POA

Dick Kittenheart wrote:
Speedy sure got thrown around a lot before he earned his super nappy.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: October 30 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #33 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Dimzjak:
2 POA's

She's still incredibly important, though. Without Sally, and her pointing finger, how would Sonic or any of the Freedom Fighters know which direction to run in when the villains arrive?!
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 22 2011 ||| Topic: Sally and Her Finger

Dimzjak wrote:
*picture of Nack the Weasel's sister*

Why won't her Hips unsway?

They're trying to drag her out of the comic but are having a difficult time with her head.
Nominated by: GodzillaBrawler ||| Post Date: August 11 2011 ||| Topic: Knuckles the Treasure Hunter?

Dub
10 POA's

Thread: Angel Island - How does it move?
Dub: Hundreds of thousands of teeny, teeny, tiny little wings.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: April 27 2011 ||| Topic: Angel Island - How does it move?

Dub: *sings* Aw snap! Aw snap! Come to our macaroni party and we'll take a nap! *repeat ad nauseum*

BACK ON TOPIC. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, BOSS. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!! >8(
Ian Flynn: ...yes sir. Big ol' mean Dubs making me follow my own rules...
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: April 01 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedge-Blog & Sonic Universe Blog

Dub: Eggman is going to take the Death Egg, dress it up as Sonic and then push New Mobotropolis off the side of a building rending Nicole inert until Espio kisses her. Genesis will be Sonic chasing after the City (now on two legs and running across Mobius) as Eggman rides atop of it saying Sonic is to blame as he is the embodiment of Chaos and this is as Chaotic as it could ever get. Sonic must reach the city first before Geoffrey shoots it with an electric bolt killing it forever.

Cue 150+ issues following with wangst and Sally and Amy slapping each other until their faces are raw and the fans referring to it forevermore as "Sonic Genesuck".

Ian Flynn: THAT'S IT!

Foolin' around is one thing, but spoiling the next five years of story is too much!

I swear by Gouda and its Seven Hundred Cheesy Brothers WE WILL KUNG FU FIGHT!
Dub: Bring it on, Sucka. I got plenty of time and lots o' moves. Let's dance!

You lead though.

I'm way too bashful. **GIGGLEGIGGLETEEHEE**
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 18 2011 ||| Topic: Who Dies in #225?

You would think that in a book where it's almost always been "a boy's club + two chicks to fill the quota and the occasional gigglygirlypoo created for the love triangles", people would be happier that more ladies are finally getting proper representation and development in the book be it in the form of expanding existing villains or expanding character roles and beats beyond "OMG THERE'S A BOY I HAVE TO LOVE HIM BECAUSE I'M EVER SO GIRLY AND THAT'S ALL MY STORY WILL AND MUST EVER BE ABOUT BECAUSE GIGGLE GIGGLE TEE HEE MATH IS HARD."

Fleshing out the character of one girl doesn't mean that said girl has to immediately supercede another. That kind of thinking is backwards. People should take off their crazy shipping glasses for a moment and try and look at it from the angle of what benefits the overall story - that's what's most important. What can Amy do that Sally can't and how does that affect the lead character - Sonic - in ways beyond the shipping drama she's often known for?

It is possible, you know.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 01 2011 ||| Topic: Will Amy replace Sally as lead female?

With Ian sick and with the creeping crud, that means that I can take advantage of the situation and officially make it...

DUBBLETIME!

1. If I poke you in the belly, will you make a noise like the pillsbury doughboy and squeal like there was no tomorrow?

2. Hypothetically, if I were to say, dress in a black cloak and top hat, and hypothetically buy a handlebar mustache, and hypothetically take Leah and hypothetically tie her to some hypothetical railroad tracks, would you hypothetically ride in on your horse like Dudley Do-Right and hypothetically save her while I hypothetically twirl my hypothetical handlebar mustache and rob a hypothetical orphanage?

Hypothetically?

3. Mike = Mr. Krabs. You = Squidward. Me = Spongebob. Tracy = Sandy. Herms = Patrick. Jim Amash = Ms. Puff.

TRUE OR FALSE?!?!

4. What do you want Santa Claus to get you for christmas?

And just so this stays on topic:

5. So lets say I have this great idea about Robotnik falling in love with Amy Rose and Rotor the Walrus making out with Fiona in the back of a minivan? Who do I need to talk to?

And if you say "my therapist" so help me my wrath shall be hotter than that of a thousand nuetron stars. >8(

GIGGLE GIGGLE TEE HEE
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: November 25 2008 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for NOV’08 – Beware the Werehog

Ian Flynn: Folks, if you're having problems with other users, take it to the mods. Don't bring the fight into a topic.

The topic is innocent. It's a good topic - went to school, ate its greens, tried hard to build itself a future. It doesn't need this violence in its life. Think of the topic, people. Think of the topic!

scruffy: Yes, but did it brush its teeth?

Lord Robotnik: No, it didn't listen to a variety of 80s' cartoon characters as an intervention so, now it is pushing drugs in a back alleyway.

Dubs: Some would say the topic is bad simply because of the environment it was raised in, but I don't necessarily believe tha-HEYWAITAMINNIT! BACK ON TOPIC YOU GUYSH! >8(

<83
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: August 12 2011 ||| Topic: StH #230, SU #33, & SL #1 Previews, plus KA #2 Cover

Here's another old one I found:

MegaHayzer: I get that alot... :D

Peircefer: A lot is two words.

Ian Flynn: It is acceptable both ways.

Kureejii Lea: If you're talking about a place in India, maybe. =P

Ian Flynn: Look, just because I'm completely wrong doesn't mean I . . . well . . . hrm.

Dub: HAW HAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW THE WRITER DOESN'T KNOW PROPER GRAMMAR HAW HAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :D
Nominated by: ShadowBat20||| Post Date: August 11 2010 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedge-Blog & Sonic Universe Blog

From the tommy turtle plot hole thread
Dub wrote:The plothole is that the story was made.

The mistake is that the story was continued.

The fix is that the story was ended.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: November 08 2011 ||| Topic: Time gaps in Tommy Turtles story

Dub wrote:What are the Dolls powers you ask?

Stupid children.

The Doll has no powers.

The Doll simply is.

At the beginning of the world, Tails Doll was there. Staring into the void of space. Manifesting its presence as sin itself. Watching. Waiting for the coming of the great old ones who would devour time and space and life as its emissary into the great beyond. When the first being schlepped out of the primordial ooze, who was there with his cold, cleansing eyes filled with the evil of horrorterrors beyond men? The Doll. There it stood, waiting, floating. Sucking the souls and the hope from any who would dare to approach its gaping maw of hatred and cold, clammy death.

No. The Doll cannot be destroyed. The Doll can never be destroyed.

Because when you go to sleep at night, the Doll will be there.

When you expperience that nagging feeling peering into the depths of your shattered misbegotten soul, the Doll will be there.

When you need comfort from the worlds ills, the Doll will be there to greet you...to usher you into the most terrifying soul-wrenching afterlife that even the most evil of men fear, and the greatest of men dread.

There is no world. There is no life. There is no hope.

THERE IS ONLY THE TAILS DOLL.

and he's waiting...

watching...

staring...

for you.

SO WHO WANTS SOME COOKIES!?! :D
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: November 29 2011 ||| Topic: Tails Doll... What are his powers?

Dub wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:
The Illustrious Q wrote:Ian why didn't you mention this sooner. Dubs had to beat you to the announcement. I don't care if it's been just over 27 hours since the whole thing started, blah blah blah blah. XD

Seriously this is cool, and I'll probably check it out on a weekly basis. 8)

Lots and lots and lots of stuff going on for me right now, so it slipped my mind.

Besides, it gives Dubs a chance to post like a big boy. Aren't you, Dubs? You posted that all by yourself! Yes you did~!

YAY!!!! I DID GOOD THING NOW I GO GET BALLY!!!

**makes poo on your floor**

aw. now I messed it up. :(
Nominated by: TheMobian||| Post Date: ??? ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedge-Blog & Sonic Universe Blog

Duuz Diz Din:
2 POA's

Last edited by Scruffy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 am, edited 19 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 am

E

echidnerd:
1 POA

Thread title: Amy's Arch-Nemesis
echidnerd: Rejection!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 02 2011 ||| Topic: Amy’s Arch-Nemesis
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 am

F

FairFieldFinder:
4 POA's

Thread title: Should Lewanut change his name?
FairFieldFinder: Eon Flynn
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: June 02 2011 ||| Topic: Should Lewanut change his name?

FairFieldFinder wrote:Your random and incredible powers of ridicule amaze me to no end.

Icefox wrote:You Know I kinda see us as Omega and cream (well the archie ones) You being Cream and me being omega of course :mrgreen:

You mean I'm too cute to eviscerate?
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: December 16 2011 ||| Topic: The Compliment the person above you thread

Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:59 am

G

GameBuddy:
5 POA’s

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 19 2011 ||| Topic: Yay! It's Bumbleking-time again!

Milox: Why.

Do.

We.

Need.

To.

Make.

Every.

Thread.

About.

PONIES?!

Gamebuddy: We can talk about Sally and Hershey dying if you'd rather. That seems popular.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 23 2011 ||| Topic: Flash Animation

I love Twilight. Best comedy franchise in decades.
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 01 2011 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (2011 – 2012)

Dead parents only made Batman interesting. :B
Nominated by: Ultimate ||| Post Date: September 02 2011 ||| Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Because he's an idiot everyman that goes far beyond portraying the "naive young male protagonist" and goes full imbecile for the sake of resolving kindergarden level plot points that are often caused BY HIS OWN INCOMPETENCE. He's a complete inversion of his counterparts from the video games that represent about self-discovery and growing into a mature adult and becoming self-reliant and sociable.

And that is why I hate Ash completely and utterly.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: February 20 2012 ||| Topic: Why does everyone hate Ash?

GekiTheReviewer:
1 POA

SU #33 Cover:
http://img.archiecomics.com/press/su33.600.jpg
GekiTheReviewer: The Rogues are going to have SO many bugs fly in their mouth.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 25 2011 ||| Topic: StH #230, SU #33, & SL #1 Previews, plus KA #2 Cover

Godzillabrawler:
5 POA’s

Interviewer: Sonic, how do you feel about Sally's death?
Sonic: Meh.
Interviewer: Why do you feel this way?
Sonic: She asked what we were doing for Valentine's Day! I'm not ready for that kind of commitment! So I let her have it.
Interviewer: But... Eggman did it.
Sonic: That's what they told the public.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 17 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

A #225 joke.
Sing this to the tune of the South Park theme song.

I’m goin to the Death Egg
Gonna have myself a time
Squirrel guts go everywhere
Big robots without temptation
Goin to the Death Egg
Gonna leave my woes behind
Ample lasers day or night
Naugus shouting MWAH-HA-HA-HA!
Goin' to the Death Egg
Gonna see if I can’t unwind
BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM
BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM
Come on to the Death Egg
And meet some friends of mine

I also made a New Mobotropolis song, but I didn't think it'd fit.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: August 09 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Eggman apparently likes champagne. Case in point, STH #225.
He really shouldn't drink before rewriting the universe. Maybe alchohol gave him a beer belly.
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: November 24 2011 ||| Topic: Why is Dr. Eggman fat?

Godzillabrawler: Chapter will be posted later if I get permission from Icefox.
SHRRN A FWOOSH: How about meeeeee~
Godzillabrawler: Icefox owns Frostria, so she tells me if I can post it or not.
SHRRN A FWOOSH: -.-

I'm her closest friend. NOW GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!

Godzillabrawler:
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: October 16 2011 ||| Topic: Frost Fusion Part 11: Frozen Origin

Godzillabrawler wrote:I was just daydreaming in my Bible class during 5th period yesterday, and I decided to come up with Hyper Combo (Capcom Vs. Series style) lists for some of us users.
Like this:
Retrocoolness Hyper Combos wrote:Level 1 Hyper Combo- Fonz Blast
Retrocoolness quickly garbs a leather jacket, granting him the ability to blast a ray of energy forth from his hands. Similar to Ryu's Shinku Hadoken in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Level 1 Hyper Combo- Norris Kick
Retrocoolness does a quick flip and roundhouse kick that generates a cinematic explosion if the attack connects.

Level 3 Hyper Combo- Pairing List Captain
For Retro's hail mary hyper combo, he uppercuts his foe. If contact is made, various pairings appear and strike the opponent with giant hearts before Retro flies forward and lands a powerful fist to his opponent's face.

So yeah, I was bored.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: December 02 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

GrandMasterGalvatron:
1 POA

I'd love to watch the utter chaos the fandom would go through if she simultaneously died in the book, but was then introduced in the games. The tears would be absolutely delicious!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 01 2011 ||| Topic: Could the book survive without Sally?
Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:04 am

H

Hermoso:
4 POA's

Enerjak! The new energy drink of eternal everlasting taste! It will blow you away with a BLAM BLAM BLAM! Just asked one of our satisfied customers : Princess Sally Acorn!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 29 2011 ||| Topic: Let’s Laugh About Sally Craziness Until #230

Eggman isn't crazy. He's insane.
Nominated by: Swifty Mc Quickness ||| Post Date: December 18 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Hermoso wrote:
Lewanut wrote:Everyone has their breaking point. Except Sonic, since Sega won't allow it. Therefore, Sonic will never go insane.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Dubs didn't have his breaking point. So thus everyone did not. Well since Dubs is a Sonic god, he doesn't count.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: December 18 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic's mental stability in question.

Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: December 28 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations
Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:17 am

I

Ian Flynn:
19 POA’s

MegaHayzer: Hmm... I'm feeling more in the vein of a wizard did it. I'm pretty sure Christopher Lloyd was practicing dark arts when he came up with the flux capacitor.

Speedlion: I always go with “Ian did it”... but a wizard works too...

Ian Flynn: Who says I'm not a wizard?
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 15 2011 ||| Topic: The Future Changes With Time

Dub: Who's that handsome devil who did the backup for Sonic 192? Is he doing anymore artwork for the book? I don't think his stuff is all that great personally, but I've seen a picture of him and DANGIT if he isn't the sexiest beast I've ever seen!

Ian Flynn: That's Jon "WB" Gray, and if you're talking about the picture I'm thinking of, it's been heavily Photoshopped. I've seen the man myself and tolerated him within three feet of my person. Out of the phrase "sexy beast," you got the latter half right. I don't mean to be cruel - he's a nice guy - but he's hard to look at. The missing eye is easy enough to pass over, the massive hunchback is kind of endearing, but the other facial....features?....are just down-right gruesome. I mean, it's like Cthulu, man. They're literally active tentacles. One stole my fork at lunch!

Heck of a penciler, tho'.

=D
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 21 2008 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for AUG/SEP ’08 – Did You Miss It?

Ian Flynn wrote:
Question #5 wrote:Bark... what's up?

Question #12 wrote:Sonic, how's Muttski these days? Is he still plotting a dog communist revolution?

...was that what he was talking about? I mean, the doo-hickey in my ear translates stuff, but that doesn't mean it makes it understandable. HA HA HA that makes all his barking during the general election hilarious in hindsight! Oh man, what a goofy dog. But yeah, outside of mauling the occasional paper, he's been good. The whole relocation to New Mobo gave him a scare, but he's adjusting. Nicole's still working on the issue of the trees being part of her nanite matrix though.

Question #32 wrote:Bean: How come silly-billy-goo-goo Ian hasn't answered any of my questions the last two weeks? (Make sure you find out for me!)

I went through his stuff just the other day, fact-in-point! And I gotta say, man, you should be ashamed of what I found.
What on earth are you talking about?
Bedroom. Wall closest to the door. Upper-right-hand drawer. On the left.
My....white socks?
Hey, you said it publicly, man, not me. ANYWAY yeah he doesn't like you. Totally has your picture attached to a dart board and throws darts and knives and axes and a cat one time or maybe that was me but yeah, totally has it out for you.
....who's asking these questions again?

That one's from Aurora.
SWEET WHAT'S EMAIL LIKE IN THE CHAOS FORCE?!
Aurora Redwinters.
Who's that?

Question #52 wrote:To Rosey the anti-Amy : Will you please put down that hammer?!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? It's my hammer! It's all shiny and smooth and pretty. Don't you think it looks pretty with my pretty little dress? I think it's sooooo pretty. And it makes such a fun sound when I SMASHIE with it! It goes "piko!" And "crunch!" And "splort!" And "AUGH NO WHY STOP HELP!"

Tee hee! <3

Question #72 wrote:For Bean: You should perhaps inform Ian that that stink he made last month about the difference between hair and fur is in fact IRRELEVANT, because according to experts on such matters hair and fur are the same thing. So perhaps inform Ian of this information, hmm? May I add, you have very lovely hair feathers on your head. Very puffy looking.

Alright, granted, but there's also realms of differences between hair-types across the body. The hair on your head grows differently than the rest of your body hair, so the same general idea applies to the mobians.
Bean can't answer this right now. He read "hair feathers," flipped out, and set his head on fire while screaming "unclean!" and "they're going after the creamy nougat center of my brain." Please, be careful with him, folks. He's fragile.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 04 2009 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for FEB’09 – Novelty Answer Month

Ian Flynn wrote:
Question #27 wrote:Flying Frog: Was it fun impersonating Vector and Sally that one time when you worked with Mogul?

Oh it was delightful fun! I especially liked being Sally!
What? Should I explain whyyyyyyyyyyyy I - -
No! We're moving on!
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 09 2009 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for FEB’09 – Novelty Answer Month

Ian Flynn wrote:
Question #30 wrote:Knuckles: Look, everyone knows you'd totally cream Sonic in a fight. So here's my question: Could you beat Ian Flynn in a no holds barred battle of fisticuffs? I overheard Ian saying he could totally take you.

Has he, now?
LIES AND SLANDER!
Peh. Yeah, I could take him. Start calling him "Glassjaw the Potto." Isn't that right, Glassjaw?
dirty stinking ant-eater I'll wipe out the rest of your dirty people...

Question #64 wrote:To Bean:
OH MY GOD! BEAN!!! OH MY GO-BEA-OH MY GOD! BEAN! BEAN, OH MY GOD, BEAN! BEAN, OH MY GOD!!! BEAN!!!! THAT THING!!! THAT THING OVER THERE! THAT SHINY THING!!! THAT SHINY THING OVER THERE! THERE!! OVER THERE!!! THAT SHINY THING RIGHT OVER THERE!!!! OH MY GAWD THAT THING!!! THAT SHINY THING!!!! THAT BIG SHINY THING!!!! OVER THERE!!! RIGHT OVER THERE!!!! WHAT IS IT!?!?! GO GET IT!!!
GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!
GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!

MINE! MINE! I SAW IT FIRST! FINDERS KEEPERS! GIMME GIMME GIMME MINE MINE MINE!!!

Question #65 wrote:To Shadow:
Who's a pretty kitty! You're a pretty kitty! I just wanna pinch your cheeks you're just so luvvable n' huggable n' squeezable n' fuww o' sweetmeats! Yes you are! YES YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!!!!!! FULL O' LUVVABLE PINCHABLE SWEETMEATS - so, Rouge is sittin' right over there, you like that don'tcha? Go on. You can tell me, Pimpy. Aaaaaaaw yeah

. . .

Question #103 wrote:Dear Knuckles, How do you type with boxing gloves on? (I couldn't resist.)

....you're sure about this?
Word for word. They'll love it.
Alright. *ahem* What the crap, man? I have, like, all this mystery and majesty about me, and you're asking about boxing gloves? Seriously. Lame. Question. Now I'mma-gonna beat up the Homesonic Runner.
Oh, hewwo Stwong Knuckles. Could I interest you in a chiwi-dog and a side of mewon-ade?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 09 2009 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for FEB’09 – Novelty Answer Month

Ian Flynn wrote:
Question #120 wrote:Bean and Marine, who would win in a fight between you two?

I'LL GO FIRST! I have booms. Many booms. If elected, I think I would win. Thank you.
Aw now I don't think we have much to discuss on that, do we? Sure he has the booms n' all, but I've got me a ship! And it's loaded with plenty o' boom-power itself! And then I'd be all like "FIRE ALL CANNONS AT THE DUCKY!" and it'd go "BOOM!" and "KRAKA-BOOM!" and "PSHOOOO-BLAMO!" and and and there you have it....what's it, mate? You look a li'l funny.
I . . . I think I love you.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 22 2009 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for FEB’09 – Novelty Answer Month

Ian Flynn wrote:
Question #28 wrote:Amy, if you could be any other species of mobain other than a hedgehog, What would it be?

. . . why would I be another species? Do you guys talk about swapping skin tones?
Can we try not to get me fired, please?
What? I'm a hedgehog. I like being a hedgehog. What does being a hedgehog, or a fox, or a squirrel, or a . . .a . . .a . . . I dunno, muntjak have to do with anything?
She'd like to be a pretty pony. Let's move on.
PONY?!

Question #114 wrote:To Eggman: Sonic?

WHERE?! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Question #135 wrote:To both Eggmen (Sonic X and STH): Behold! Your image was so honored that you have been transformed into a small plush doll that hot college girls and boys can cuddle with in their sleep! (image of Eggman plush) What is your say on this?

(SX) It's about time!
(STH) KILL IT WITH FIRE AS WELL!
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: March 07 2009 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for FEB’09 – Novelty Answer Month

Ian Flynn wrote:I made the mistake of giving you people a choice. By a landside vote of two, I now introduce a feature I'll....we'll....update on occassion.

Buckle up folks. It's time for Ask Bean!

BEAN: SWEET! At long last, I crawl my way back from the two-time cameoing! Ask me your questions, I'll lie through my teeth! Duck-teeth!

nuckles87 wrote:Bean, do you like me?

BEAN: As long as you stay off the futon. You shed.

Goldanas wrote:1. How did you and Bark meet?

BEAN: Ian swore me to secrecy on that one. And by "swore to secrecy" I mean duct tape and scorpions. I will say it was in a far-away, magical land and involved jalepenos!

Goldanas wrote:2. What's your opinion on the recent Social Security crisis in the USA? Some would suggest increasing the payment ceilings on the current labor force, but others say that even with doubling the funds to the government program the citizens and the government will fall into eternal bankruptcy while China cashes in on its trillions of dollars worth of bonds.

BEAN: You keep asking questions like that and your face will stick that way.

Goldanas wrote:3. What's your favorite pass-time?

BEAN: Underwater basket-weaving. It is an ancient and sacred art.

Goldanas wrote:4. Kiwi?

BEAN: Do you kiss your mother with those tonsels?

Goldanas wrote:What is love?

BEAN: A warm lump of peat moss.

Goldanas wrote:Thanks for your time, Mr. Dynamite.

BEAN: THIEF! THIEF!!!! [BOMBS]
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: October 19 2006 ||| Topic: Ask Bean – Because You People Are Nuts

Ian Flynn wrote:BEAN:

nuckles87 wrote:Whats a futon? And a shed? And glutes?!

WHY MUST YOU MAKE UP WORDS?!?!

BEAN: Let's review, junior!
Futon - n. - a rare species of fresh-water Jamacian crab

Shed - adj. - describing one who yodels backwards

Glutes - v. - to boot a shed futon in it's non-dictionary reading kiester!

nuckles87 wrote:What size bra would the Earth wear if it was a woman? I've been pondering the math for three years now, using various super computers and the greatest scientific mines in the world....AND I JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!

BEAN:HA! Trick question! The planet goes commando!

nuckles87 wrote:Thank you for your time, your class A boon.

BEAN: No, I'm still a Class-B boon. I go in for my Class-A testing next March.

Goldanas wrote:OOW! Geez, that stung. But I'm afraid you'll never get your time back as it is a nonspacial linear continuum. It is irreversible you fool! MWAHAHA!

BEAN: Perhaps for you. I stopped conforming to reality a loooooong time ago.

Goldanas wrote:Also, my mother loves my tonsils, thank you very much.

BEAN: That's not what she told me last week when I asked her since I'm not restricted to a nonfacial line-leader continue-limb OSNAP!

Goldanas wrote:1. What's your favorite band/musician?

BEAN: LimoZeen! Except when it's not.

Goldanas wrote:2. Who'd win in a fight: Bark, Big, or you? Could you elaborate?

BEAN: They are rubber, I am glue. Things bounce off them, I go KA-BOOM! Simple as that.

Goldanas wrote:3. Patrick Swayze or Kevin Bacon?

BEAN: I think I look good in a nice Swayze jacket, but I'm never one to turn down Bacon.

Goldanas wrote:4. One Song: Glory?

BEAN: One song before I go!
Glory - one song to leave be-HIND!
FIND!
One song - one last reframe
Glory!
From the pretty-boy front maaaaaaaaaaan who wasted op-por-tun-i-ty!
One Song!
He had the world at his feet
(glory!)
In eyes of a young girl....a young giiiiiiiiiirl
FI-IND!
ONE SONG!
Before the virus takes hold
(glory!)
Like a sunset..................on another emp-tee LIFE!
Time diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies (and there's no need to endure anymore moooooore) time diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!!!!
*sigh* The door....

IAN: BEAN!

BEAN: No! My thread! You've got five of your own!

IAN: You're not going to sing all of Rent in reply....are you?

BEAN: Don't be ridiculous. Of course not! We're well into the first act by now.

IAN: BEAN!

BEAN: Alright, alright. (Ought to call you Benny from now on)

Goldanas wrote:5. Where do you pull your bombs from? Hammerspace?

BEAN: My sleeves! Hammerspace is that dark realm that failed 90s-rappers are banished to by wizards.

Taco Del Fish wrote:1.Why did nuckles quote his previous entire post, without adding anything new? Did he think we didn't see it the first time? Or did he add something, and I didn't notice? (Note: This is for Bean to answer, not you, nuckles )

BEAN: Tace del Fish? Didn't I have you for lunch yesterday?

Taco Del Fish wrote:2. Who is your favorite band?

BEAN: No, seriously. You're like the #3 special. I skipped on the soda because I'm watching Bark's figure.

Tace Del Fish wrote:3. Should Ian see Snakes on a Plane? Should I?

BEAN: I tell ya I'm getting sick of all these @#$%^ secret sauces on my @#$%^&*()_+{}| fish taco!

Taco Del Fish wrote:4. Which will be better; Sonic for the 360 and PS3, or Sonic Wildfire?

BEAN: I dunno. I'm still trying to beat Simon, but the thing keeps arguing with me. I keep telling it boop-badada-beep, but it always comes back to BRAAAAP! like that'll solve anything.

Taco Del Fish wrote:5. Who should Kate end up with; Jack or Sawyer?

BEAN: Whoever tastes better with the aregeno. Me, I'm going out. I've got a mean hankerin' for a taco del fish.

Taco Del Fish wrote:Thank you for your time.

BEAN: @#$%! Stop stealing my time and get back to being a delicious and affordable value meal!
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: October 20 2006 ||| Topic: Ask Bean – Because You People Are Nuts

Ian Flynn wrote:
nuckles87 wrote:Bean...dude, you CANNOT sing worth squat. Seriously. You sounded like a cat being mangled by some renegade toaster oven with a license to kill indiscretly with a spoon. I think it fractured the space time continuum cause...I'm seeing flying goats.
Oh, and futons are for wimps, boon.
Ok Bean, time to EARN your fish mustard! MORE QUESTIONS!
Who's your daddy?
Do you believe there is such a thing as heaven?
What would you do with an AK47? You strike me as the murderous type.
Would you use it on that flying goat?
Why do you like explosives? Do they make you feel tingly?
Whats your favorite cuss word?
Did your mom forsake you when you where born? I would.
Fish sticks, chicken tenders, or roast duck?
Chuck Norrish, Darth Vader, or Malcolm Reynolds?
Do you want to sing on Avenue Q? You should.
I'm all out of questions now, but I will be back....with a vengeance.

BEAN: Wow! That's a whole bunch of words on the face of my electro-computing-agizer! Neat!

Kamal wrote:Do you really think anyone under 20 is going to get that reference?

BEAN: I dunno....? Let's ask it.

SIMON: BRAAAAP!

Dirk Amoeba wrote:Ian's a RENT fan? I DEMAND that obscure references be inserted into the comic. Make it so, Bean!

BEAN: STOP ASKING IAN QUESTIONS! My thread! MINE! [BOMB]

Goldanas wrote:Ever heard of "Urinetown", Bean? It's good, you should check it out.

BEAN: I dunno, what town am I in?

Goldanas wrote:Also, are you, by chance, building a remedy for Khruschev and Kennedy?

BEAN: I thought they cured Kennedy years ago except for that Ted-strain. As for the other one, a little magnesium and gun powder can cure all that ails ya!

Ian: Bean, I think that answer kinda skirts on the edge of tasteless. Even for you, man.

BEAN: I do believe my attorney has my rebuttal prepared.

SIMON: BRAAAP!

Ian: *sigh* Nevermind.

EthanEmerald wrote:HALF-KILO!

-Lays cheese before the king and explodes-

BEAN: I like this guy!

PseudoCompulsionn wrote:So this is my first post, and I was going to save it, but I couldn't resist replying to a thread in which THREE of my favorite musicals have been mentioned!

So, Bean, I gotta say, I disagree with nuckles. That rocked. You should seriously considering auditioning for Roger. Honestly, if Ian hadn't cut you off, I would've loved hearing the whole play. You should see if you can get the rights and tour RENT as a ONE-BEAN SHOW!

And to add to Goldanas' Urinetown suggestion: If the RENT thing falls through, you'd make a great Officer Lockstock. But I'll disagree with him on one thing: *sings* "Do you hear the people sing? Singing the songs of angry men..." C'mon, Bean, join me!

SIMON: BRAAAAP!

BEAN: Alright, it stopped being cute the second time.

Taco del Fish wrote:1. What would you like in your burrito? Pork, Chicken, or Beef? (Or... FISH!)

BEAN: I'll take the orfish, hold the paprika!

Taco del Fish wrote:2. What kind of beans would you like? Pinto, Refried, or Black?

BEAN: The wonderful thing about Bean is Bean is a wonderful thing.
His top is made out of green fluff!
His bottom is made out of ifyoucomparemetothoseotherinferiorbeansagainI'llbombyouintoorbit!

=D

Taco del Fish wrote:3. Would you like sour cream or guacamole with that?

BEAN: I'm sorry, the question was "Who was Motzart?" That loses you $200 and we move on to Nancy. Choose a category, please.

Taco del Fish wrote:4. How about a delicious beverage to wash it all down?

BEAN: Nancy! A category if you please!

Taco del Fish wrote:5. Who's cooler; Steve Martin or Martin Short?

BEAN: Steve Short - duh! Fusioooooon HA!

BlueFantasy wrote:1) How big is Uranus?

BEAN: Approximately 51,118 km in circumference at the equator with a volume of approximately 6.834×1013 km3 and an approximate mass of 8.6832×1025 kg.

....oh whaaaaaaat?

BlueFantasy wrote:2) Do you think Faded-Myth is hot?

SIMON: BRAAAP!

BEAN: That's it! [BOMB]

SIMON: brrzzzzktkkt...

Sonic922 wrote:Bean who is your favorite comics character other than yourself?

[b]BEAN:
...comic....book......character? What are you talking about? You're using crazy talk, Mr. Crazy Talker!

Sonic922 wrote:Also, how did you get out of the comic?

BEAN: LALALALA Crazy Talk! LALALALA CRAZY TALK!

nuckles87 wrote:Bean, what are going to dress up as for holloween? AND DON'T SAY YOURSELF!

BEAN: I don't celebrate Holloween. It goes against my religious belief. But for Halloween I'm going as a bicycle!
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: October 25 2006 ||| Topic: Ask Bean – Because You People Are Nuts

Ian Flynn wrote:BEAN: Nancy! NANCY! Where's the Sunday...oh, right, I'm doing this thing. With the thing. Of the thing.

nuckles87 wrote:What would you if you where eaten by a dinosaur?

BEAN: I should think I'd ferment slowly and taste slightly of pecans.

Goldanas wrote:I've been having these... problems lately, Bean. They just won't go away! I've tried talking to my friends but I just can't tell them. I know you're a good friend, Bean, and that you'd keep it a secret.

Okay... well, there are these... critters under my bed. When I go to sleep at night, I can hear them whisper. I don't know exactly what they say, but it sounds like "amalgamations" and "incongruous". I hear them skitter across the floor, but when I turn to look nothing's there and the noise has stopped. Sometimes I sleep downstairs, but then I hear things on the staircase. I feel them watching me. I hear them say things like "refried" and "facechops".

I stay up at night eating ice cream, but I can hear their tiny laughs.
What do I do? Any advice for my... problem?

BEAN: Yeah, sorry, that was me. I'll clean that stain I felt on the carpet. You need more milk, man. And none of that sissy skim stuff, neither!

misspuar wrote:You were the first explosion,
Turned out to be a corosion
You were the first for me
But you turned me out, baby

You dropped a bomb on me, baby
You dropped a bomb on me (Whoa...whoa...oh...oh...baby)
You dropped a bomb on me, baby
You dropped a bomb on me (I won’t forget what you done to me, babe)

O-+

BEAN: How do you pronounce "O-+"? Or are we just going to call you "The Poster Formerly Called misspuar"?

BlueFantasy wrote:Bean, do you play DDR? I bet your favorite song is Drop the Bomb!

BEAN:Oh, sure, I used to play "Duck, Duck, Rhombus" all the time. Never with that song, though. And not since it was outlawed in Kentucky. What's yer problem, Kentucky?

Pundit wrote:Bean... did anyone ever tell you you're awesomely cute, the way your eyes light up when you go after the shinies?

BEAN: HA! Y'hear that Flynn? I'm awesomely cute! You're just....I dunno....hairy and cranky.

IAN: I need to get you your own SN. This is getting ridiculous.

BEAN: Now that I think about it, I'm sure that was an '80s sitcom - "Hairy and Cranky!" Or maybe it was Alf. I dunno.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: November 07 2006 ||| Topic: Ask Bean – Because You People Are Nuts

Ian Flynn wrote:BEAN: Hang tight, folks! I've kidnapped Ian's cat. That login-mahuzits and a bag of nachos are as good as mine! Oh, look, a fossil fuel is asking me me questions now!

Cole wrote:1. Two trains are traveling towards each other. One is traveling at 35mph, and the second is full of pizza. They will pass either in Albuquerque or one will fall off a cliff first. What's the price of tea in China?

BEAN: It was Kernal Mustang, in the elevator, with a hamster.

Cole wrote:2. If you have to finish one presentation, one essay, twenty chemistry questions, answer eight questions in another language you have no hope of speaking, and a great need to study for math -- What do you do? Answer that one. Unless you want to state the Aufbau principle in your own words. You... don't want to do that, do you?

BEAN: AUFBAU!

IAN: I think he's mimicking that duck from the insurance commercials. Y'know, Afl-

BEAN: AUFBAU!

IAN: Give me back my cat!

BEAN: Should've had it insured, fuzzy.

Color wrote:3. What is the square root of blue?

BEAN: OOH! OOH! I know this one! I did it to Bark one time! See, he was all asleep - right? - and I totally poured a gallon of cola and a couple dozen packs of pop-rocks down his gullet (he snores).

Then I multi-carpet-bombed under his bed! WOO! Oh that was fun! HAHAHAHAHA!

. . . right. Whew. hee hee . . . anyway, the color of the stuff that came out of his nose. That's the answer to your algorithm.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: November 07 2006 ||| Topic: Ask Bean – Because You People Are Nuts

Lobotomy: Dude, Old Man Owl is the bomb diggity. I want to see him everywhere. Same goes for Professor Pickle.

Ian Flynn: SONIC UNIVERSE #50
Written by Ian Flynn, art by Tracy Yardley, Terry Austin.

"Age Old Mystery" Part 2 of 25. With the destruction of New Mobotropolis, the Death Egg, and Master Mogul ruling as a malevolent god, it's up to two men to find the secrets of the madman's power: Prof. Pickle and Old Man Owl! Join our senile sojourners as they tackle every mystery of Mobius - once they remember where they put their keys!
Shipping Date: 13/96/00
On Sale at Comic Shops: ++/##/!?
32 pages, $2.99.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20||| Post Date: June 28 2011 ||| Topic: Old Man From the Sonic Movie

Dubs: GUYS

I just had the most brilliant and monstrously evil idea.

For your next batch of questions -

EVERYBODY POST YOUR ALL THREE OF YOUR QUERIES TO MARINE.

Even if it's directed to somebody else: post it to Marine.

It.

Will.

Drive.

Ian.

Insane.

AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS! EVIL LAUGHTER!!!

Ian Flynn: Jon? Don't come through North Carolina anymore. Not if you value your life.

I will spring from the trees as you cruise down I-85, shoulder your car off the road and pull your screaming, cackling, glass-embedded carcass from the smoldering remains.

You will die as if sacrificed to an Old God - slow and meticulous, screaming, without any hope of release or salvation. The carnage will be worthy of epic poems; the memories will haunt the witnesses for the rest of their lives.

I know you. Your last word, sputtered through a giggle, will be "strewth." You will have the last laugh. But then I will punt your head into the on-coming traffic and watch it bounce like a pin ball.

In short: WE SHALL HAVE WORDS, SIR!
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: February 12, 2009 ||| Topic: Thoughts on the character Q&A this month

SimonSays:May I have my name changed to SimonSays?

Not that being associated with old, wrinkly echidnas that got Egg Grape'd or annoying 80s toys isn't cool and all.

Ian Flynn: Ah-ah-ah! You didn't say Simon...oh nevermind.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 30 2011 ||| Topic: Thread of Changing Titles/Names

SonicBlueRanger:All I can say is please God Tracy make The Rogus interesting.

Tracey Yardley!: First off, I appreciate you referring to me as "God Tracy" but I assure you, I am no deity.

Ian Flynn: I should know - I tried to spread the Word of his good deeds. But Tracy's so charitable, he asked me to stop.

You could say he's...non-prophet.

Dub: Give a man an Ian-ch and they take a mile. Give a man a mile and they take a Yardley! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: October 06 2011 ||| Topic: StH #232 and SU #35 – SPOILER DISCUSSION

Ian Flynn wrote:
theJcfreak wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:I told you people Tracy was doing something amazing with this arc, but didja listen? Nooooo. You don't get excited until a giant doom laser gets introduced.

*mumbles while scuffing shoe on floor*

Yeah yeah, but I really like giant doom lasers...

Granted. I don't think anyone can say they don't like a giant doom laser every now and again. I know I'm a fan.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: September 15 2011 ||| Topic: StH #232 and SU #35 - SPOILER DISCUSSION

Ian Flynn wrote:
Question #10 wrote:Would the Brotherhood's weapon have even worked if Locke had the opportunity to use it? I get the feeling they never had a chance to test run it.

LOCKE: "Father, would you get another spare Enerjak from the freezer? We'll get this doo-hickey to work, by Edmund!"
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 18 2008 ||| Topic: Ask Ian for February '08 - Happy Leap Year!

Ian Flynn wrote:
Lewanut wrote:I'll pass on the story, but how much money would the BumbleCommunity have to raise in order to get you to name your firstborn daughter Marine? I'm sure we'd have to all collaborate to raise enough, but I'd be willing to chip in as much as I could afford.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
If you all are crazy enough to fork over a few hundred thousand, little Marine will grow up hearing stories of daddy's crazy, but financially powerful, fan base.
Nominated by: BillNoSpoilers ||| Post Date: 6th February 2011 ||| Topic: "Quick Fics" - Ian writing for YOU

Illustrious Q:
5 POA’s
TutiFrutti112: thejcfreak, FFF, Faded-Myth and Lewanut have made me laugh a couple of times with their funny/witty/absurd/sarcastic comments.
Lewanut: You're my new best friend!
The Illustrious Q: So where did you bury your last one?
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 19 2011 ||| Topic: Funniest Parts of Bumbleking!

Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: March 11 2011 ||| Topic: Who Dies in #225?

Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 19 2011 ||| Topic: Sally And Her Finger

LBD_Nytetrayn: If Geoffrey St. John is supposed to be a James Bond-type, then wouldn't it be hilarious if Jeffrey St. Croix was a Maxwell Smart-type?
The Illustrious Q: St. Croix: I think it's only fair to warn you, this facility is surrounded by a highly trained team of 130 Black Op Snipers.
St. John: I don't believe you.
St. Croix: Would you believe two dozen Delta Force Commandos?
St. John: No.
St. Croix: How about Bean with a BB gun?

Oh that would be so funny. All that St. Croix would need is a Cone of Silence and it would be perfect! XD
Nominated by: Godzillabrawler ||| Post Date: August 08 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #227 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Daniel The Wolf: Wow guys amd i thought we made this thread to talk sally alone and now you all do this,
This Is Crulity!
This. Is SPARTA!
Godzillabrawler: *fixed the post above*
The Illustrious Q: NO, THIS IS PATRICK!!!!!!
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: September 15 2011 ||| Topic: The Sally Thread of Acorns

Last edited by Scruffy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:47 am

J

jkcool:
4 POA’s

After Sally dies in #230, Sonic confesses his love to Mina, only to be shot down in a hellish explosion. The camera turns (or the next frame, whatever) and we see Big holding up a huge bazooka. He says: "That's for not saving my baby."
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: July 08 2011 ||| Topic: What If? Sonic Edition

Speedlion: THE NERBS MOVIE!

jkcool: The Nerb Movie, an inspiring true story of one little Nerb's dream to be a cartoonist. Against all odds, he makes his stand and fights for the liberties of Nerbs everywhere. A tour de force, a genuine master piece: Nerbs, the movie.

SonicSoul: Based on a true story!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: April 20 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic movie addaptions

Ask yourself this: If the topic is meant to be posts of randomness, thus making your post random, by planning your randomness into a state of strategy in order to increase your rando-meter, then that by itself contradicts the randomness of the posts. By that logic, the only way to make a random post on this topic is to make a non-random post. Yet that by itself deems it random and thus you are back to square one. And wait, this comment is therefore also random and has no use. So it is random logic in a random topic in which case two negatives make a positive and so therefore this is not random and yet...

I have created an infinite loop of randomlogic.

You're welcome.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 18 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut: Happy birthday, Super Rayzor!. I kinda ran over your pet rock.

...it wasn't my fault, he ran out in front of my car and I didn't have time to hit the brake.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Speedlion: -_- THAT WAS MY PET ROCK! I am the only one here owning a pet rock!

jkcool: Don't worry, you can always cover up your pain for losing a rock by replacing it with a cat or dog (sigh, I know it is not the same).
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: September 02 2011 ||| Topic: Birthdays
Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:23 am

K

Kaosu Reido:
3 POA’s

It's DeviantArt. Why question their motives?
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: January 28 2011 ||| Topic: Why do people want robot Fiona back?

Sally will slap herself back to life.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: July 25 2011 ||| Topic: StH #230, SU #33, & KA #2 Covers

thejcfreak: I'm almost positive this was mentioned before, but that whole thing with Patch and Antoine being in separate dimensions brings up a ton of plotholes.

The Illustrious Q: There are a number of head scratcher moments created by this little switch, yes. One of which is a flashback which Patch couldn't possibly have anyway of knowing.

Kaosu Reido: Clearly Patch had already read the issue and knew what to say.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 09 2011 ||| Topic: Dangling Plot threads that remain

KnuxTiger4
1 POA

Knuxtiger4 wrote:1. Lien-Da as the Cupcake Princess and Kragok as the 7UP Prince ruling over some candy theme version of the Twilight Cage. Why? Because I need a good laugh.
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: November 20 2011 ||| Topic: The 2nd Annual BKC Secret Santa Art Trade Event!

Kureejii Lea:
7 POA’s

Speedlion wrote:This whole conversation was funny, but Lea took the cake with her comment, imo.
scruffy: A wild shining beacon of hope appeared!

Chosenoneknuckles: Or 'Ian Plotto appeared!'

TheFatPanda: Ian Potto used teaser of forthcoming announcement. It's super effective!!

scruffy: Scruffy used a Master Ball!
(ball twitches, wiggles, then bursts open)
Ian Potto escaped by using writer powers of awesome!

"..."

"What... what just happened?"

Kitsuneaku: Enemy YARDLEY! used ASTONISH!

BUMBLENEWBIE fainted!

Enemy BATES used ASTONISH!

KITSUNEAKU fainted!

scruffy: Okay Mr.-a-wild-Ian-Potto-appeared, I've got your number this time! Rosy the Rascal, I choose you! Rosy, use SMASHY!!! Muawahahahaaaa! Let's see you write your way out of this one, Potto! There's no possible... way...
...what the...?
...how'd you...?
...you can't do that! ...can you?

...okay, so Rosy was just turned into a sea cucumber. It was very super effective. Umm, someone else is going to have to take a shot at him, I think... :/

Kureejii Lea: Okay, everyone, that's enough of getting off topic. Back into your Pokéballs.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 07 2011 ||| Topic: Encyclopedia

I think the "natural enemies" thing only came into play when Knuckles decided to, y'know, eat Archimedes. Mmmm, Mobian cannibalism.

And speaking of supplies, we get the mysterious mirage-that's-not-a-mirage-but-is oasis. It's pretty much implied that Locke helped out with this one (when you get down to it, Knuckles would have been dead twice over if Locke wasn't saving his butt), but then... what exactly did he do? Magically hide the pre-existing oasis for some reason (did the Brotherhood claim it as a spa only for their personal use?)
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: September 17 2011 ||| Topic: Lookback: Rites of Passage mini-series

diamonddeath: So, the question is, should Archie use Bond Man in the comics? I say, yes!

KyleJCrB: Only if he has a Scottish accent and orders an E-Tank. Shaken, not stirred.

Kureejii Lea: WEAPON GET!
YOU GOT
GOLDEN GUN
Nominated by: KyleJCrb||| Post Date: September 18 2011 ||| Topic: Bond Man, the Legend

Dub: DANGIT! Beat me by THAT MUCH.

Kureejii Lea: I only have one thing to say to you.

YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOOOW!
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: October 19 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #33 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Speedlion: No wonder this topic has 27 pages already... half of it is about a white light on a cover... what's next, discussing Metal Sonic's nose?

Here, I have a solution... Sally is standing on a huge light and is standing like that because she's about to bungeejump from the Death Egg to her freedom...

... now let's hope someone doesn't cut the rope... otherwise, she's dead...

Kureejii Lea: !!!!!!

That's not Sonic on the cover, it's not-dead Hershey in a Sonic suit!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: July 29 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #230, SU #33, & SL #1 Previews, plus KA #2 Cover

After discussion of grammatical technicalities in an unrelated topic.
Kureejii Lea wrote:Proper grammar is grimdark.

Back on topic, please.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: December 13 2011 ||| Topic: Iz comicz 2 GrimDark nowz???!!!!

Kureejii Lea wrote:
Mustachio wrote:You win this thread.

Seriously, who wouldn't want to play as Snively and sneak up on Eggman with A pressing knife action.

And yes, he literally backstabs in this one! :D

=3
Knife? He'd just need to lunge forward, nose-first.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: 6th May 2009 ||| Topic: Snively Robotnik

KyleJCrB:
4 POA’s

Sally should be retconned out of the book and replaced by Bivalve.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 07 2011 ||| Topic: Will Amy replace Sally as lead female?

Speedlion: Hearing all the comments on this topic, it looks like a lot of you will be gone for a while... I'll be the only one left!

Seriously, though, how about the admins... I don't know where they are, and I have no idea where that hurricane is gonna hit... will Ian and co. be affected?

TheFatPanda: I assume it's not gonna be affecting Canada, which is where LBD lives. As for everybody else, I dunno.

Kureejii Lea: Sorry, but I have to ask: is the hurricane supposed to just cease to exist once it hits the border? =P

KyleJCrb: That depends. Was it approved for a passport?
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 26 2011 ||| Topic: Hurricane Irene

Snape killed Sally!
Nominated by: Ultimate||| Post Date: August 24 2011 ||| Topic: Bring me up to speed!

KyleJCrb wrote:
Swifty Mc Quickness wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:I guess I'm the odd guy out.

I'm the guy who's a conservative Christian.

Who thinks Jesus is the point.

But loves Christmas commercialism.

Right last night. After the Turkey. A heard the music. And I felt it. I saw the adds. And I felt it.

Love for every man. Love for our lord. Wishing to give to the poor and the needy.

Maybe I'm decieved.

But I love that every time I go outside.

This time of year.

Everyone is celebrating the day of my lord with me.

Even if its for the wrong reasons.

But if the consumerism still disturbs you.

Remember this.

Most of the gifts being bought.

Are being bought for someone else.

....Hey guys. Shatner joined the forum.

Fixed.

That.

For you.
Nominated by: Swifty Mc Quickness||| Post Date: November 27 2011 ||| Topic: Christmas!
Last edited by Scruffy on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 am

L

LBD_Nytetrayn:
15 POA’s

Meliden:
Would U2 play in the background as she does her stuff?

Penguin God:
Would she report to her commanding officer A.D.A.M.?

Toby Barrett:
Would she curl up in the fatal position and cry whenever she sees Dulcy?

Speedlion:
Would she be bent on destroying the Nerb Kingdom?

LBD_Nytetrayn:
I think Meliden missed it, Penguin God got it, Toby hit it right out of the park and Speedlion will soon incur the wrath of Dubs!
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 09 2011 ||| Topic: Should Nic the weasel come back?

Sally is the one who controls Master Hand.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Ultimate||| Post Date: August 26 2011 ||| Topic: Sally and Her Finger

Ladies and gentlemen, I feel that it is my duty to inform you that...

I am a stalker.

You see, I ritualistically follow Sonic without his knowing... every month, as new issues of Sonic the Hedgehog hit the stands.

I am there.

I see everything. I hear everything. I know... well, as much as there is to know.

And none of them are the wiser. Not Sonic, not Sally, not Eggman, not Blaze...

I suppose the only questlion left now is, "what is to be my fate?"

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: August 26 2011 ||| Topic: Is Sally a “stalker”?

I hear Eddie Lebron has managed to score another big-name actor to play Sally in his upcoming fan-film...

Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: September 01 2011 ||| Topic: Sally and Her Finger

Friendofthedoctor:
I wish Hershey was alive. She was a nice character. But something tells me that she's most likely dead.

You've got some good theories though so here's hoping that she just might be alive.

NiTROACTiVE:
In #224, Geoffrey said Hershey failed to report back in from a mission, he looked into it and found NO traces of her. So Geoff assumed she died. Besides, she HAS to be alive I just know she is.

Edit: Ian said he has something HUGE in store for her.

LBD_Nytetrayn:
I hope it's almonds.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Milox||| Post Date: September 13 2011 ||| Topic: Alternate Zones

Thread: Toes Or Not Toes?

Werekitty119:
Hmm. Should we start a military campaign? [/badjoke]

LBD_Nytetrayn:
We can establish a toetalitarian government
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: September 17 2011 ||| Topic: Toes or no toes???

Lewanut:
At least Ian restrained himself from including "blamblamblam" in the logo.

LBD_Nytetrayn:
I hereby propose that Ian change the site/forum name to "Blambleking."

As in, "Blam-Blam-Blambleking!"

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: September 18 2011 ||| Topic: HOLY CRAP WE GOT A BANNER LOOK AT IT

The Shadow Emperor:
How can Eggman outrun Sonic, you ask?

Sugar rush and adrenaline.

LBD_Nytetrayn:
I guess eggs are just runnier than hedgehogs.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: September 24 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Generations is here and it is awesome!

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Speedlion wrote:
Badnikz wrote:The message is hidden in Sonic 1. His favorite food is chili dogs. What are they made of? Why do you think Sonic was upset when the animals were taken. What do you think Eggman was doing with the animals and how do you think his belly got so big. Why do you think classic Sonic is so round? It's a story about two fat men.

Sonic the Hedgehog #234, Written by Ian Flynn, pencilled by Tracey Yardley... the epic conclusion to the Genesis aftermath!

*Burp!*

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: November 06 2011 ||| Topic: Could There Still Be Non-Mobian Animals On Mobius

LBD Nytetrayn wrote:Sonic is Murphy's Law.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Peircefer||| Post Date: November 12 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic’s Chaos Factor

Peircefer wrote:Nominated. From that thread about that Sonic info book thing that is originally in french.

Anyway, hooray for English! Most people on this continent don't seem capable of reading it, writing it, or speaking it, but I love it just the same.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Peircefer||| Post Date: November 19 2011 ||| Topic: History of Sonic book to be published by Pix’n Love

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: squeakyboots13||| Post Date: November 26 2011 ||| Topic: Why is Dr. Eggman fat?

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Rafski wrote:
So what happens when you collect all the red rings?

Xbox dies.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: November 19 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Generations is here and it is awesome!

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: IcYe wHo||| Post Date: December 16 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic's mental stability in question.

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Dub wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:
The Illustrious Q wrote:Ian why didn't you mention this sooner. Dubs had to beat you to the announcement. I don't care if it's been just over 27 hours since the whole thing started, blah blah blah blah. XD

Seriously this is cool, and I'll probably check it out on a weekly basis. 8)

Lots and lots and lots of stuff going on for me right now, so it slipped my mind.

Besides, it gives Dubs a chance to post like a big boy. Aren't you, Dubs? You posted that all by yourself! Yes you did~!

YAY!!!! I DID GOOD THING NOW I GO GET BALLY!!!

**makes poo on your floor**

aw. now I messed it up. :(

This thread stinks.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: TheMobian||| Post Date: ??? ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedge-Blog & Sonic Universe Blog

Lewanut:
36 POA’s

ScruffyXDisaster. I hear they're flirting.
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: September 04 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange Pairings)

Oh, be reasonable, Q. I seriously doubt they'll pull a stunt like having chirping crickets answer the fan mail.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: January 24 2011 ||| Topic: Predictions on Who is Going to Answer the Fan Mail Next

Do you take classes on trolling or does it just come naturally?
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: December 24 2010 ||| Topic: Was Silver right about Rotor?

linebyline:
Just one little quibble: How many members of the core demographic are going to get a Back to the Future joke? On the other hand, there was a Back to the Future joke! Awesome!

Paul Kaminski:
My inner core demographic found the reference delightful!

Lewanut:
My Inner Core Demographic got removed by Enerjak.

Paul Kaminski:
za za za BANG!
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 04 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #227 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

I can't wait to see the new, improved colors now that you have these picture references!
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 03 2009 ||| Topic: Who's Who In Mobius

My business is doing stupid things and then suing companies for my own stupidity.

Like the time I tried to use hand sanitizer to clean out a flesh wound. Hurt like the blazes. Got a nice settlement though. Also managed to get a good bit of dough from the company that made the steak knife that gave me the flesh wound.

And that is why steak knives now come with a warning that says "Do Not Juggle" in seventeen different languages.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: September 08 2009 ||| Topic: Door-to-Door Meat Salesmen

Dear Archie Staff,
Thank you so much! Your Sonic comics are not only the crowning epitome of awesome, but they also saved my friend's life. He was suffering from Northeastern Rattlesnake Bite Syndrome (NERBS), and had lost the will to live. So I picked up an extra copy of StH #175 (this was back in 2007), and gave it to him, along with a subscription so he could follow the adventures each month. He wanted to know what happened next, and so he started fighting his disease to prolong his days of comic reading. Just in time for issue 200, he was released from the hospital! No ordinary comic could do that.
Sincerely,
Ewan T.
Le-Koro, MN
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: ??? ||| Topic: ???

Ooh! Ooh! I just figured out why Knuckles is shaking hands with Dr. Finitevus!

Spoiler:
Finitevus reveals that he can bring Locke back from the dead, but in exchange for doing so he wants something from Knuckles. No, not his soul, but his love for Julie-Su and her love for him. Knuckles agrees, and Finitevus cackles that now Lara-Su will never exist. Realizing he has lost not only Julie-Su but also his future offspring, Knuckles attempts to attack Finitevus, but it is too late. The next issue opens with Locke alive, and Knuckles and Julie-Su no longer a couple.

See? It makes so much sense!
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: ??? ||| Topic: ???

Lewanut:
See, now everyone will stop calling each other stupid and just call me stupid. It's perfect!

SonicSatamX93:
That idea unfortunately would cause an uproar from both camps.

And Sonic dating Dulcy? Seriously?

I know you were being sarcastic here, but c'mon, Dulcy?

How bout someone more compatible, like Barby Koala or Erma?

Lewanut:
I said Dulcy, and I stand by my original statement.

O
/|\
/ \ @

See? Note that while I'm standing by my original statement, I'm keeping enough of a distance that I don't get any on my shoe, because then I would track it in onto the carpet and my landlord would beat me with a toaster. Which he's totally allowed to do. Always read the lease before you sign it, kids.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 05 2011 ||| Topic: If Amy can’t get Sonic…

LBD_Nytetrayn:
Nor were any hookers shot, were they?

Lewanut:
No, Rouge didn't get shot
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: March 23 2011 ||| Topic: Knuckles’ Chaotix

Lewanut wrote:
Echidnerd wrote:Christopher Thorndyke x Hope Kintobor

Hope uses her Zone Breaching Platform to peer into the Sonic X universe where she meets Chris, Love at first site. They both return to Mobius Prime, however things become problematic when Chris is introduced to Hope's Uncle from another dimension and her passive aggressive step brother and when Hope realizes that Chris comes with some abandonment issues.

Despite this they manage to work things out and Chris takes Hope to the top of Guardian Mountain and with the beautiful city of Soleanna in the distance, he propose's but before Hope can reply Dr Robotnik's Genesis wave hits......fade to white.

Despite this they manage to work things out and Chris takes Hope to the top of Guardian Mountain, where she promptly pushes him over the edge.

Fixed.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: August 03 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange pairings)

Oh, don't even get me started talking about love. I was once involved in an extremely awkward love triangle where I overheard someone talking about how much he liked a girl who wasn't his internet wife, so I told his internet wife, and she divorced him and drugged me with mind control powder so I'd marry her via the internet, and then her internet kid was a brat and didn't get along with my internet dog, and then it turned out that the other girl the first guy was talking about was just another name for his internet wife, so she divorced me and remarried him. True story. So when you think that this is the craziest forum on the internet, you're wrong. Dead wrong. I've seen much crazier.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 10 2011 ||| Topic: Can You Feel The Love Tonight?!

In the "Is Sally Acorn as good soprano singer?"-thread

90'scoolness:
why ask?

NITROACTIVE:
Because Sally is a sexy girl that looks like she could be a singer!

Lewanut:
The idea that anyone who's sexy is automatically a good singer is what brought us garbage like Britney Spears. Reevaluate your position, sir.

On topic: I'm going to pretend that "soprano" is a radical misspelling of "screamo." Yes, she'd be excellent at that.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 05 2011 ||| Topic: Would Sally Acorn Make a Good Soprano Singer?

We need a topic about Ian Flynn's beard.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 10 2011 ||| Topic: Do you think that _______ is a good thread topic?

To get us back on topic:

Sonic's catch phrase should totally be "Did I do that?"

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 18 2011 ||| Topic: Catching Catchphrases for Catchy Characters

Ziggyfin:
I was thinking about getting as many people from bumbleking on facebook as possible, therefore, it'd be easier to chat one-on-one with other members, post artwork, etc..

All you gotta do, is make a fake facebook account, make your last name Bumble , and befriend eachother!

SonicBlueRanger:
Um, couldn't we just use real Facebook accounts? I mean I'm not on mine much in fact my Aunt use's mine for games and such but it still seem's more reasonable than making Fake acounts.

Lewanut:

But my real Facebook account has my real name and real pictures of me... I don't want you guys seeing what I look like, because then you'd all hate me more because I'm so ugly.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

KyleJCrb:
People might know you exist! We can't have that!

Lewanut:
*shiftyeyes*

You see... the thing is... I don't exist.

*shiftyeyes*

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

KyleJCrb:
Then there should be no problem!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 21 2011 ||| Topic: Bumblebook

Speedlion:
So... who does everyone think is the most random person on the forum!

Lewanut:
The man in the pink tutu.

Speedlion:
Nominating yourself is unfair, Lewanut!

Lewanut:
I'm not wearing a pink tutu.

We biomechanical life forms feel that as long as we have a mask on, we're fully clothed.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 23 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

I'm like the opposite of a hipster; I'm doing stuff way after it was cool.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: August 23 2011 ||| Topic: Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread)

I think Sally's death would have more impact if Ian hadn't already violated his "dead equals dead" policy. If someone can survive their head asploding, then a much more popular character can survive being shot off-screen

There's nothing in this spoiler tag, but you clicked it anyway. Made you look!

Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: May 27 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview and Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Lewanut:
I categorize everyone. Your category is "female human."

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

SamuraiSal:
...May I POA that?

Lewanut:
You may POA anything and everything I post. I never get tired of getting recognition. After all, I'm a very egotistical narcissistic self-loather with low self esteem.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: SamuraiSal||| Post Date: October 09 2011 ||| Topic: I Am Afraid Of…

Why didn't Scourge wear a matching dress with his tiara?
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: September 16 2011 ||| Topic: It’s that time again: BKC& Blogs

Lewanut wrote:Come to think of it, "Twilight Sparkle" sounds like the type of makeup Edward Cullen uses.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Daniel the Wolf ||| Post Date: November 07 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:I'd like to see Shadow. He's more popular than Tails yet seems restricted to side-stories.

And I'm not arguing about this. So let me be.

Did we just agree on something?

I'll be right back. I'm going to call Ripley's.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor||| Post Date: October 26 2011 ||| Topic: StH #233 and SU #36 Previews/Discussion

Lewanut wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:
Lewanut wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:... especially given Lewanut himself nominated 90% of his POAs.[/color]

Actually, it was only 38%. If you would have actually counted and done the math, you would have known that. But, hey, why bother with facts when you have rhetoric?

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Nominated.

Hey, I hear you like POAs, so I put a POA in the POAs. Profit.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: October 29 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Lewanut wrote:
scruffy wrote:Welcome back, Speedy! Prepare for celebrations of the exploding nature!

Hey! Wait! Untie me this instant! Can't we talk this over? I didn't mean what I said about your mother! Besides, don't you think we've had enough fireworks so far? We don't really need the big finale, and we especially don't need Lewanut tied to the big finale! Get away from that fuse with that match! Scruffy? Scruffy! Put that fuse out this instaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: November 13 2011 ||| Topic: Speedlion has left…..again

Lewanut wrote:And I heard that the best way to get the rank of KER-BANNED is to post dirty jokes about Ian Flynn's mother. Not guaranteeing anything if you try it, but you'll probably gain your coveted rank.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Godzillabrawler||| Post Date: November 16 2011 ||| Topic: Speedlion has left……again

Lewanut wrote:
SallyGirl wrote:You can't scare me, Lewanut. :wink:

Oh, really? I take this as a challenge... Warning: Do not open this spoiler. It contains an original poem.

It came upon a stormy night,
With iv'ry teeth and blood red eyes,
It had a cruel and wicked bite,
And lit the night with victims' cries,

What is this wicked thing we see,
With twisting horns and bloody claws?
I only know it came for me,
To wrap my head between its jaws,

I tried to argue with the beast,
And made a bid to soothe its heart,
It was determined, tho', to feast,
And rav'nous, ripped my friends apart,

I pondered how to slay this fiend,
Who gruesomely had laid to waste
I grimaced at all I had seen
The bitter end that I had faced

I since have battled with the thing,
With words and wit, wage war we did,
It all ended with our wedding,
And since then we've eleven kids.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: November 27 2011 ||| Topic: Post of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
Chillarmy wrote:By the way, Lewanut, why do you end all your posts with "Veggie Burgers?" I'd argue that chicken and salmon burgers are just as good, and Wendy's burgers are even better.

I obviously like to eat veggie burgers. Some people say "peace out" because peace is important to them. Well, veggie burgers are important to me.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: November 28 2011 ||| Topic: Oh no... not ANOTHER newbie...

Finding Namco was my favorite Pixar film.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: December 04 2011 ||| Topic: Namco

dantemustdie00:
Their has been NOTHING on DLC yet, through folks definately demand Ice Cap.

Lewanut:
Darn you, Sega! Why can't you have DLC ready from day one? Maybe put it on the disc, too, to save download time! Yeah, that would be swell.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: LBD_Nytetrayn||| Post Date: December 09 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Generations is here and it is awesome!

Werekitty119:
When will I decide between my possible superpower personas of The Joker and Dr. Eggman?

Lewanut:
I would complain that I'm the Joker, but then I realized that I'm more of a Duckpool.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

ClareSilver47:
I'm that girl who get's killed because she's stupid =\

Lewanut:
Want to see a magic trick? I'll make this pencil disappear.

*starts scribbling madly* Give me a few hours.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: December 17 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
Hermoso wrote:Santa is on a fire truck outside my house. WIN.

Same thing happened to me once. Except instead of being on a fire truck, he was on fire. There's a reason that I'm getting nothing for Christmas.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Peircefer||| Post Date: December 18 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

I've never seen any of the Alien films, since I have this thing about liking to be able to sleep at night. Same reason I haven't seen Nacho Libre.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2||| Post Date: December 23 2011 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (The Movie Thread)

Lewanut wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:How was my Christmas?

If I ever see a smoked chicken again in my life, I will kill myself.

Don't kill yourself. It's sad enough that the chicken is slowly killing its lungs with cigarettes; you don't need to die too.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: December 27 2011 ||| Topic: Christmas!

Lewanut wrote:
scruffy wrote:
Lewanut wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:I just wish Super Smash Flash 2 would come out already... unless it already is. I know the demo was out a while ago, but I can't find a full version.

Super Smash Flash...? Ew! I don't want to see Mario flashing me!

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Ahh. So you're a Link man, are you? ;)

Scruffy, there's a fresh pile of vomit for you to clean up, caused by that suggestion.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: CrankyOldHooter||| Post Date: December 28 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
Sir Bert Leaman wrote:
Lewanut wrote:I have a Skype account that I never use, but I wouldn't want to share it with any of you guys. If I was going to communicate with any of you one-on-one for any length of time, it would be via text chat, PM, or email. I'm sure none of you want to hear my voice, since it makes eardrums explode in agony.

You must have a heck of a time ordering pizza, getting tech support or, you know, much of anything that involves verbal communication.

The ability to burp in morse code makes talking irrelevant.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: 2nd December 2011 ||| Topic: Skype

Lord Robotnik:
2 POA’s

Speaking of which, what about Robotnik's valentine? I suggest a mirror.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 01 2011 ||| Topic: Sonics Valentine

Please. Everyone knows that Kintobor is the most vile, evil Robotnik out there.

Look at him. That smug, self-congratulatory grin and haggard physique makes him look all innocent and benign. He's a biologist slash veterinarian that trembles in fear at creating armaments that don't consist of fluffy bubbles and robots that fart cotton candy nets out of their exhaust pipes. He freely invites sick and weary animals into his clinic with a gentle smile that rivals the warmest sunbeam on a balmy day with the friendliest disposition that makes Mother Teresa look like a banshee.

But we all know that he has the largest animal armada out there. Down there, in his basement. He invites the little critters into the depths of mechanized robots while they steadily eat their lollipops that they receive after surgery.

The lollipops are laced with mind-altering drugs and steroids.

Then late at night, he goes out onto the Cosmic Interstate using his armada to harass the zone cops. It is said that he illegally crossed 47 zones. Some say during this he is wrapped in black. Others point out the root cause for this rumor was his addiction to Anarchy Beryl during med school.

He is fond of gardening, but is actually burying the dead bodies of lost Zone Cops in his yard. This is the reason why Scourge decided to drop his HMO provider.
Nominated by: Ultimate||| Post Date: September 24 2011 ||| Topic: Robotnik 1 is better than eggman

Last edited by Scruffy on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:14 am, edited 43 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:29 am

M

Matt7325:
1 POA

Matt7325 wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I'm only loosely familiar with the whole plot, but it sounds like everyone knows Remington's lineage except Remington...

...and maybe Knuckles, since he's always kept in the dark about everything from Haven to what's for dinner.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
MEATLOAF AGAIN?!

http://www.teamartail.com/sonicx/05/images/094knuckles.jpg
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: January 22 2011 ||| Topic: Does Remington still know he's Kragok's son?

MegaHayzer:
7 POA’s

Wait. Are Dutch people from Denmark? I honestly don't remember.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: April 08 2011 ||| Topic: I’m Dutch! I’m Special!

SonicBlueRanger: I'm gonna miss Chris Thorndyke

Speedlion: :(hearty laughter): I'm gonna miss Barack Obama

MegaHayzer: I won't.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: March 15 2011 ||| Topic: Who dies in #225

Thread: Ixis Wizards

Speedlion: Ian is an Ixis wizard too...

Megahayzer: We need a new Trope for this.

Instead of A Wizard Did It, it needs to be A Potto Did It.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 08 2011 ||| Topic: Ixis wizards

Y'know, the BEM should be changed to DEM, that way it can stand for Deus Ex Machina.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 16 2011 ||| Topic: StH #231, SU #34, SSSM #1, & SS #4 Previews

BlueBlur: MegaHayzer, think you could talk to one of your Trinity people? Y'know, put in a good word?

MegaHayzer: I can try, but God's very busy creating something right now. Jesus is hanging out with Da Spirit today in Australia.

I can only get a hold of Michael. And he's drinking Spirit Juice. He'll be prophesying for weeks. ):
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: October 01 2011 ||| Topic: Your Ideal Cinematic Sonic The Hedgehog Movie

SamuraiSal: My ideal Cinematic Sonic the Hedgehog Movie would be...

...Written by Ian Flynn.

MegaHayzer: Odd title.

I would've gone with something more like "Sonic the Hedgehog" myself.

BlueBlur: BA-dum-CHEE!

But in all seriousness, I want it written by Ian Flynn too. And directed by me and co-written by me.

MegaHayzer: Arrogance, thy name is BlueBlur.

I suppose that can go for Sonic too.

BlueBlur: You're only arrogant if you're wrong.

MegaHayzer: OHO! Blue Blur burn!

HACHACHA.
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: October 12 2011 ||| Topic: Your Ideal Sonic The Hedgehog Movie

Ah...much better.

*sigh of relief*
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: October 14 2011 ||| Topic: The venting thread!

Milox:
7 POA’s

Rayla_Lynx:
#11: Were Snively and Ferrum's feelings romantic or beneficial?

Milox:
>>>Implying that relationships cannot provide both... I like your mindset<<<
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: June 08 2011 ||| Topic: Questions For Ian Flynn

Durr hurr hurr

Post count +1
Nominated by: Thejcfreak||| Post Date: August 17 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Archdeco:
I suspect Penguin's been auditioning for this moment for years.

Milox:
Only if its going to be BumbleMayor.

Oh wait, wrong Penguin...I think
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: August 30 2011 ||| Topic: The Moderation Nomination Station

Sally - Boom Boom Boom by Vengaboys

Tommy Turtle - Firework by Katy Perry
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: September 20 2011 ||| Topic: What Music Fits The archie sonic Characters

Milox wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:Why is American television so hypersensetive with censorship, compared to other countries?

Because thats what Big Brother wants. If they start using colorful language or seeing colorful acts, the sheep may get colorful ideas.

God™ Bless America!
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: November 04 2011 ||| Topic: The Things That Make You Wonder

Why don't we just add a special font that blinks and makes little blinky arrows that say HAY GUISE! THIS IS THE JOKE! GET READY TO ELL OH ELL! Or, better yet, just implement a laugh track on the forum. Yeah, that will fix everything! And every tenth post throw in a gif of somebody behind hit by a pie or burping or something HILARIOUS like that.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2||| Post Date: December 14 2011 ||| Topic: Sarcasm tab

Doom Fox:
That's BS and unfair to people who can't get to a comic shop for Free Comic Book Day.

EthanEmerald:
Aww, so unfair that a company is as generous as to give away free stuff to those willing to drive far enough to get it. Let's protest all of these evil comic book creators!

Zack_GLC:

O how i wish there were likes on here like on facebook.

redhedge47:
and this starts the ocupy FCBD campaing

Milox:
Now you are just being silly, that's not how the Occupy mindset works. If we problem is coming from Archie writers, the occupy strategy says we need to go Occupy Marvel! Lets go!
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2||| Post Date: December 14 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic FCBD!

MiriamTheBat:
1 POA

ReifuTD:
If Sally does get legionized, I kind of hope to maybe see Sonic bages Eggman to save Sally. No, I think Eggman will make Sonic bage save her. Thats the kind of games he plays.

Ian Flynn:
"Bage?"

MiriamTheBat:
Either he means "beg" or Sonic's going to have to collect the 8 Chaos League badges to earn the right to battle the Elite Egg Four.
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: May 25 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic #225 Preview & Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Moogy:
2 POA’s

Pompadour wrote:Image
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: July 27 2011 ||| Topic: Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread)

Pompadour wrote:Image
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: July 26 2011 ||| Topic: Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread )

Mustachio:
3 POA's

I could care less about what people think about Amy, so I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to swoop in and defend her. I'm actually one of the first to make fun of her hotheaded moment in Sonic Heroes. But to point out something about Heroes' writing and to put some perspective on Amy's "I'ma hit you in the head until you marry me!" moment, all the team battles were started under flimsy pretexts that makes the entire cast look bad. Behold:

Team Sonic vs. Team Rose
Amy: You're going to get your gut bashed by my mallet so hard you'll be coughing up engagement rings!

Team Dark vs. Team Chaotix
Rouge: Hey, look! Guys walkin' up in our grill over there! I never met them but I hate them for no reason. Lets get 'em!
Vector: Wut.

Team Sonic vs. Team Dark
Tails: Hey, Sonic look!
Sonic: Is that... Shadow? Shadow... B-but I watched you die... Sacrificed yourself to save our planet. There are so many things I want to ask you... So many things I want to say... where do we begin?
Shadow: Wanna' fight?
Sonic: K' TIEM 2 PAWTY!!1!

Team Rose vs. Team Chaotix
Amy: I'm hot stuff. ;o
Espio: I THINK ITS OKAY TO BEAT UP LITTLE GIRLS AND STEAL THEIR PETS!

While Amy somehow thinking that if she breaks a guy's skull he will full in love with her is really dumb, ALL of Sonic Heroes was silly and the entire cast was a victim of its writing. The scenes that triggered the team battles are what they are at their bare minimum: just an excuse to have a boss fight. I think they cared less of the characterization of the characters and the sense of the plot then they did about all the teams fighting each other.

In the end it still reflects off her character and I think people already pointed out the bad writing here so I guess it doesn't matter. =/ But to be fair its worth mentioning the game also doesn't paint a good picture for the rest of the cast, who come off almost just as irrational and aggressive as Amy.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: August 23 2011 ||| Topic: Amy: Does Annoying Immediately Mean Bad?

MustachioFurioso wrote:
scruffy wrote:
MustachioFurioso wrote:If a magical fairytale land where Sonic Genertations could of had two or three Zones per game represented I would actually want them to include (a toned down version, but still very hard) Eggman Land. Its a recurring plot element in Sonic games, part of Dr. Eggman's endgame, and definitely among the most noteworthy final Zones in the entire series. It would be perfect for reference. Just... just... as long as it doesn't make me run out of my house screaming kicking puppies, kittens, and small children in a red hot fury again.

That reminds me, I was wondering. Did those puppies, kittens and small children from your 2008 rampage ever get around to filing their lawsuits against you?

Puppies and kittens took me to court where they won some thousands for physical and emotional trauma. Apparently you can't win a court case when the main crux of your defense is "the egg shaped fat guy who has an amusement park to trap blue hedgehogs made me do it!"

Small children are still not available for comment. Woo! Heh... They have terrible parents...
Nominated by: Scruffy||| Post Date: November 15 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic Generations is here and it is awesome!

Sonic says to all the other balloons, "You're too slow!"

They should of had him knock down a light post. I mean, Sega is aiming for nostalgia for the 20th anniversary, right. =D
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: November 25 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic at Macy’s

Last edited by Scruffy on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:00 am, edited 25 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 am

N

nazcapilot:
1 POA

Guys. You do know that I am a girl, right? I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. My name is Ashley and I lived there my whole life. Those pictures on deviantART aren't even me, they're from a good friend of mine who decided to give me an alter ego as a joke. Seriously. You guys crack me up. Paolo is an alter ego I've had since 2006 when I was a sophomore in high school. I've never even been to Italy. Most of what I've said is made up. It's all an act. I mean the Internet was popularized for anonymity. You guys are so gullible. I'm from Millard! I graduated from North High in '08. You guys crack me up! Seriously.
Nominated by: Speedlion||| Post Date: April 02 2011 ||| Topic: Dude…you’re a chick!?

Nel
1 POA

Nel wrote:
Spinehog wrote:
MustachioFurioso wrote:
Spinehog wrote:I want a storyline resolving Sonic's change in looks.
That doesnt suck

They did that. It was called Sonic Generations. They explained his looks changed with age. :wink:

But if sth4 realy does place directly after sth3&k sonic "grew" extremely fast.
:wink:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Puberty
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: December 28 2011 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II is...coming soon?

NiTROACTiVE
1 POA

BlueBlur: This sentence is a lie.
NiTROACTiVE: The cake is a lie as well.
Godzillabrawler: I have come to the conclusion that the sentence is a cake.
NiTROACTiVE: Then would we be able to eat the sentence?
BlueBlur: The question is, could we have the sentence and eat it too?
NiTROACTiVE: Yes, we can eat it... with sprinkles.
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: November 22 2011 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness
Last edited by Scruffy on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:12 am, edited 13 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Next

Return to The BumbleKourt