Posts of Randomness!

The general forum for talk about all things BumbleKingy!

Should this thread go back to being named "Posts of Randomness?"

Chicken
44%
Beef
33%
Fish
24%

Total votes : 85

Posts of Randomness!

Postby SHRRN A FWOOSH! » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:36 pm

EDITUUU: Nice title, eh?

A place for randomness!! you can post it here!

oh and i want y'all to see this: WARNING: not suitable for 13 and under

Spoiler: show

:twisted: :twisted: Justin Beiber gets killed :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by SHRRN A FWOOSH! on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
SHRRN A FWOOSH!
BumbleClan

Re: Posts of Randomness

Postby Lewanut » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Aren't you twelve?

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Lewanut
BumbleClan

Postby SHRRN A FWOOSH! » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Lewanut wrote:Aren't you twelve?

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

meh. i don't care :roll:
SHRRN A FWOOSH!
BumbleClan

Postby shinginta » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Ahhh yes. Good old /b/umbleking.
shinginta
BumbleNoble

Location: Aperture Science Enrichment Center Non-Discriminatory AI Disposal Ditch

Postby Milox » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm

No.

NO!

A million and seventy times NO!
Milox
BumbleClan

Postby Kaosu Reido » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Well, this is a stupid topic.
Kaosu Reido
BumbleNoble

Postby jkcool » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Crud, double post. Look downward.
Last edited by jkcool on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jkcool
BumbleNoble

Postby theJcfreak » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Ah a topic for randomness.

Like every other topic on the board has become.

Ponies. *flees*
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby jkcool » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Pokemon rainbow juice squirting from an elvish beard covered in cherry chocolate Jelly Bellys while riding the sweet waves of freedom. Drink freely from the goblet of fiery volcanic ash as you sled on Mario down a yellow mountain landscape. If a man in a blue jumpsuit tries to take your third soul, politely say that you are already occupied by flower power disease. A nerb in one hand is worth its weight in Dub's gold coins (worth approximately 7/8ths of an Ian gold coin). Elephants are fun when they aren't turning purple. Cream and cheese go well on a bean bomb sandwich. Witches keep warm by smothering walrus fat all over there fingertips. Dreams like to engulf your burrito when the cheese is corrupted like humanity. Take the good and the bad, then smack them into oblivion. Don't write if the words flow stale, only when their crisp and sweet tang gently sting you does one unlock the answers. Sonic knows where you live.

.... *looks at stares* ... what? She said random!
jkcool
BumbleNoble

Postby squeakyboots13 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Spoiler: show
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby Lewanut » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm

If this is a topic for randomness, I will take advantage of it to post links to Robot Wants Kitty, Robot Wants Puppy, Robot Wants Fishy, and Robot Wants Ice Cream. All of them are great games that are great fun.

Also, I am so proud of my cat. Yesterday, there was some food on the table that she wanted. (She adores people food. She'll try almost anything, including vegetables, potato chips, and sweetened condensed milk. The difference is that the vegetables were something she didn't want more of.) While I was on the other side of the fridge and couldn't see her, she sat in my chair, looked at the desired food, and meowed. She was asking for me to give her some of the food, rather than jumping on the table and taking some without permission. She gets the concept of "ask if you can have something that's not yours instead of just taking it," which makes her smarter than the majority of bit torrent users.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Lewanut
BumbleClan

Postby jkcool » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I felt like adding a bit to my incredibly intellectual stimulating ideas.

Pokemon rainbow juice squirting from an elvish beard covered in cherry chocolate Jelly Bellys while riding the sweet waves of freedom.
Drink freely from the goblet of fiery volcanic ash as you sled on Mario down a yellow mountain landscape. If a man in a blue jumpsuit tries to take your third soul, politely say that you are already occupied by flower power disease. A nerb in one hand is worth its weight in Dub's gold coins (worth approximately 7/8ths of an Ian gold coin). Elephants are fun when they aren't turning purple. Cream and cheese go well on a bean bomb sandwich. Witches keep warm by smothering walrus fat all over there fingertips. Dreams like to engulf your burrito when the cheese is corrupted like humanity. Take the good and the bad, then smack them into oblivion. Don't write if the words flow stale, only when their crisp and sweet tang gently sting you does one unlock the answers. Simple yet pristine. Don't stop to smell the roses when they wield bazookas. one plus one equals numbers that mean nothing in the grand scheme of life. Don't ever listen to people who give you advice, especially if it is from someone who writes a munch of nothing. When you have a low battery, leave the computer out in a thunder storm. Always yell for things you want when talking to the president of Norway. Drink thirsty, but never eat tired. Butterflies are either stupid or Biology, in which case classify that sucker. Eggman ate a walrus and became a beatles bug. Just when it is time to stop, you ask yourself why do you need to go. Hey don't blame me, blame the creativity of a monkey with a large nail in its legs pounding on the keyboard. If you ever need to shake, read some Shakespeare. I had a dream once but I was just lying. Pounding in smaller things hurts, so always use those words. When a monkey robot does kung fu, a nice kung pow to the alien lips will serve us well. When they and we are now and here the what and who are ever so dear. And so that is why you should never lick a lollipop when being cased by a kangaroo. Peanut plus jelly equals Gushers. This topic is made for an insane user who likes to write what comes to mind and ignore logic. Marine names the animal unless she ate her own tale. Pita pita pita does not make the rye bread go "poink!" If you are from Norway then you are probably not from the Pacific. When you conquer Earth, make sure that it is not Mobius in the future and that you are not living in the past. Read comics and interpret them literally as one does when reading the ingredients in ketchup. That's right, right now life costs 10$ a pound: a pound of what, well your just going to have to figure that one out. When will the madness stops, probably when my fingers swell and become numb. A number that derives from a coexisting figure is derivative of an existential mathematical figure that is positively a symmetrical number and is indeed 10. Bumbleking, bumbleking, fly away, come again some other Monday. Rhyming is fun until the games come in to play. Why is indeed the right answer for a question that you can make. In life the English is good, but the super fun is better. How many bombs can a Bean-chuck produce if a Bean-chuck is chucking woo? The answer to this simple question is, yes, once again the number 10. Sonic knows where you live.

.... *looks at stares* ... what? She said random!
jkcool
BumbleNoble

Postby Ian Flynn » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Kaosu Reido wrote:Well, this is a stupid topic.

So don't post in it, spoil-sport.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Postby Frostria » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Ian Flynn wrote:
Kaosu Reido wrote:Well, this is a stupid topic.

So don't post in it, spoil-sport.

hehehe. anyway yay randomness.
Frostria
BumbleNoble

Postby Lewanut » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm

No true Random Topic can be complete without Random.org.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Lewanut
BumbleClan

Next

Return to The BumbleKourt