Before you ask anything, please be sure to check these resources first:
Standard Q&A is free to submit. We tackle the Standard Q&A queue when time allows, but priority must go to those who support the show monetarily.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Via Twitter: @BumbleKast
- Via BlueSky: @BumbleKast.bsky.social
- Comment on any YouTube video
- Post or Message us on the Patreon page (patrons under $5 only)
- Ask in the Q&A Channel of the Discord (monetary supporters only)
- $5.00 USD – 1 Question
- $10.00 USD – 2 Questions
- $15.00 USD – 3 Questions
- $20.00 USD – 4 Questions
If you are one of our supporters, you can submit your Priority Question a number of ways. Please be sure to include your username/handle and platform to help us identify you and add you to the queue:
- Use the Priority Q&A Submission form (patrons only)
- Submit with payment on Ko-Fi.com/BumbleKast
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with you questions, username/handle and platform (Ko-Fi/YouTube)
Option #2 – BumbleKast Mini
For $25.00 USD you can buy a dedicated mini-episode all to yourself with a maximum of 10 questions. You will receive the MP3 once completed and not have to wait for the episode to be scheduled publicly.
Option #3 – Guest Spot
For $100.00 USD you can buy a guest spot on the show or sponsor a character voiced episode.
Guest spots run one hour. Guests must have a microphone, a stable internet connection, and access to voice-chat software (Discord preferred)
Our monthly live show on YouTube, usually on the last Saturday of the month at 6:00 PM EST. You can submit your question via the live chat.
- Please limit yourself to one question at a time, asking the next one once you’ve been answered
- Superchats of any value get priority
- Unasnwered regular questions will be added to the Standard Q&A queue
- Unanswered Superchat questions will be added to the next Priority Q&A recording sessions