Master Emerald Chronicles #5 is up!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Master Emerald Chronicles #5 is up!

Postby nuckles87 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Well, it took about 8 months, but issue #5 of MEC is finally done! I do believe this is the first time we've posted an issue of this series on here, so allow me to do some exposition:

Master Emerald Chronicles takes place in an alternate present of the Archieverse, where Knuckles never died or left the island, and the Knuckles storyline itself was allowed to continue. The Dark Legion are still the bad guys here, and the dingoes have since built their own settlement seperate from the echidnas, where tensions still run high. The Brotherhood is still around (albeit Haven not so much) and Locke is still alive.

Issue #5 starts with Brotherhood and Knuckles free from the Dark Legion, seeking aid from the dingoes. I spent some time editing this script, and I can tell you it was a fun story to work on (although the aforementioned edits had to be changed during the lettering process).

Here's the link. Read, give us your honest thoughts. The writer, JetstreamX, is always seeking critique from people.

http://emeraldcoastcomics.com/mec/005/000.php

And for those of you not up to date on the series, here is a link to the back issues! We welcome opinions on those issues as well.

http://emeraldcoastcomics.com/mec/issues.php
nuckles87
BumbleKnight

Postby Jetstreamx » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm going to go die of embarrassment now kthnxbai
Jetstreamx
BumbleKnight

Postby goodnightkiwi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 pm

WHAT ON EARTH!? Wynmacher!?

No, ok, seriously, I've been following M.E Chronicles since issue 1, so I'm glad to see the new issue out! =)

This issue felt like bit of a lead-up to a more epic 'n fantastic issue 6, so I can forgive the fact that it felt a bit slow and clunky in the beginning (though that was probably just my terrible internet taking ages to load each page)

Otherwise it was good! Got a good ol' battle goin' down, plenty of Kragok, Kage being a jerk, Doc Fin being spooky and the Bro'hood being bickery. =) Can't wait for the next installment!

Back to my orignal point, since when was Wynmacher... important? O__O;
goodnightkiwi
BumbleNewbie

M.E. Chronicles

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 pm

I am also happy to have this new issue out. This is an awesome series, not least for its inclusion of a fan boy's dream fight scene: Chaos Knuckles vs. Enerjak. It also has a lot deeper of a plot than I would have anticipated, which makes it all the more intriguing. I can't wait to read more.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Jetstreamx » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 am

goodnightkiwi wrote:WHAT ON EARTH!? Wynmacher!?
Back to my orignal point, since when was Wynmacher... important? O__O;

(hearty laughter) Wyn. Dash has been asking me this question for close to a year and a half at least. I've always been fond of Wyn and thought that there was more that should have been done with his character. I'm not going to reveal what's in store for our character of new-found importance, but I think you'll be interested in what's to come.

I am also happy to have this new issue out. This is an awesome series, not least for its inclusion of a fan boy's dream fight scene: Chaos Knuckles vs. Enerjak. It also has a lot deeper of a plot than I would have anticipated, which makes it all the more intriguing. I can't wait to read more.

I haven't always gotten the best comments on my writing skills, but I feel proud that the plot has been taken so well as the series progressed. With issue 1 it was merely just something I did spur of the moment and a story evolved from that. So, I'm rather proud that people have been taking it so well.
Jetstreamx
BumbleKnight

Postby TutiFrutti112 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Must... read... more...

What's Wynmacher up to? MUST KNOW!!!

I look forward to number six!
TutiFrutti112
BumbleNoble

Postby JaxBombin' » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 pm

SPOILER:
Wynmacher will finally put on his helmet, which would make him a full fledged Dark Vader homage.
JaxBombin'
BumbleKnight

Postby Jetstreamx » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh Ken Penders. That's one heck of a well to tell the future for Knuckles, as he became his Step Father. Har har.

edit: Didn't mind my manners, hehe. Sorry kids.
Jetstreamx
BumbleKnight

Postby AltheaTheEchidna » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 am

Wynmacher ohmygoodness!!!!!
HaHa!
Loved it. I'll be reading these. :D
AltheaTheEchidna
BumbleCitizen

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner