Mordum MORE LIKE BORDUM (Q&A Thread)

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Mordum MORE LIKE BORDUM (Q&A Thread)

Postby Mordum » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:28 am

DudestofGuys wrote:Should I make one of these lame threads too? I want to feel special too.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.

Spoiler: show
Yes.

Specs64z wrote:Death by giant Scorpions with alien riders that are holding electro spears, or death giant glob of goo with 1000 miles of intestines, and either way you suffer to the most maimum extent possible?

unlimited Pegasus unicorns (magic wand not included) or unlimited bacon?

anime and manga
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby Azul » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Train A leaves Train Station B at 12:00 PM traveling at 90 mph. Train C leaves Train Station Q at 11:45 traveling at 110 mph. If Penn Station is 40 miles away from both stations, what is the meaning of life?

If a hedgehog makes a joke at a pile of robtic ruins and no one is around to hear it, is he still considered legally insanse?

How far are you willing to go for a Klondike Bar?

Are hair extentsions ethical? Why or why not? Show your work.

Did Han shot first?

Disney is conspiring to over throw the government and turn America into a facist nation. I know that's not a question, I just thought I should warn you for the coming storm.
Azul
BumbleKnight

Postby Mordum » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Azul wrote:Train A leaves Train Station B at 12:00 PM traveling at 90 mph. Train C leaves Train Station Q at 11:45 traveling at 110 mph. If Penn Station is 40 miles away from both stations, what is the meaning of life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIwwxWCSDBY

If a hedgehog makes a joke at a pile of robtic ruins and no one is around to hear it, is he still considered legally insanse?

[redacted by Ken Penders]

How far are you willing to go for a Klondike Bar?

It'd be like the second half of that movie Martyrs, where a woman's abducted and put through horrible torture because of the fact women are actually more attuned to the afterlife than men are and another woman creates an entire organization dedicated to finding the perfect subject who, on the brink of death, will be able to see what comes to us after we die and finally solve the mystery that has plagued mankind for centuries.

Except instead of the afterlife, it's a Klondike Bar.

Are hair extentsions ethical? Why or why not? Show your work.

anime and manga

Did Han shot first?

People honestly don't get this, and it bugs me, but the reasons for the Special Editions altering this each time is because of the fact you're actually seeing the different perspectives of Luke Prime and Bigger Luke. The point isn't really so much that Han shot first or second as much as it highlights the difference in their characters. Luke Prime is slightly shorter so of course we see Greedo shoot first because Han is farther away, but Bigger Luke is a bit taller so can see that Han shoots first. It doesn't ACTUALLY matter which one of them shot first, because the entire point is the differing perspectives and contrasts. It's a visual representation of Luke Prime's naive optimism and Bigger Luke being created by Obi-Wan Kenobi to understand exactly how grave the world is...and it's only BECAUSE the world is so horrible that he exists at all.

Disney is conspiring to over throw the government and turn America into a facist nation. I know that's not a question, I just thought I should warn you for the coming storm.

They're probably doing a new Gargoyles comic, so whatever.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Autobots or Maximals and why is the correct answer Maximals?
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Mordum » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Maximals, but mostly because of Beast Machines. Beast Wars does some cool stuff with the idea of balancing their animal and robot side, but it really comes forth way more in Beast Machines. The existential question of what you are when your entire purpose is to simulate is a neat idea. Beast Machines is also one of my favorite TV shows ever, so that helps.

I was always disappointed, though, that Bob Skir thought meditation aiding in mastering one's ability to transform was stupid.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby ShadowBat20 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:50 am

Who was your favorite Maximal in either Beast Wars or Beast Machines? Favorite Predacon?
ShadowBat20
BumbleClan

Postby Mordum » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:59 am

Silverbolt in both, but slightly more in Beast Machines. BM Optimus Primal is a strong second place. Though I also really love Botanica and Airazor.

Predacon...probably Blackarachnia.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Previous

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner