3D Rotor models

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

3D Rotor models

Postby Xabin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Just a few models I've made, over the years. The first two are for a "comic-accurate" version of both Rotors and Bunnie, while the last one is a fully-sculpted version of Classic Rotor that I made from scratch.
Last edited by Xabin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Re: 3D Rotor models

Postby Xabin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:08 pm

This was done by DarkHedgehog23, but I'm posting it here, because a.)I did the head for the model, a long while back, and b.)I paid for it to be finished and UV-Mapped. You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g1i128h43ale9dg/Rotormodelfinish.zip Not sure if I'm going to do so, but if need be, I can pay for him to make Rotor's Omnitool, and it'll take a while for him to get someone to pay him to make a classic Rotor model, so yeah...
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby The KKM » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:53 pm

ah HAHAH WOW

YEAH uh just a word of advice, even with the warning that there's "some mature parts to it", I don't think the rules of the forum quite abide to directly linking that kind of stuff in here, no matter how many disclaimers you add first
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby Xabin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Hmm. Okay, offending pic and link removed, then. I was really proud of that sculpt, too...
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby The Jazzyman » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Really nice work there! I wish I could make 3d models.
The Jazzyman
BumbleFan

Postby NiTROACTiVE » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Those look pretty good! Will you be doing 3D models of other SatAM characters as well?
NiTROACTiVE
BumbleClan

Postby Xabin » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:02 pm

NiTROACTiVE wrote:Those look pretty good! Will you be doing 3D models of other SatAM characters as well?

I only did the first characters, and I'm not that good at 3D stuff; the second version of Rotor was partially my work, but mostly someone else's, and he's been doing other work with Sonic, as well; he's already got Bunnie, both old and new Nicole, Lupe, Julie-Su, etc., so it all depends on what people commission him to do. You can find his work here.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Postby Xabin » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Okay, let's try this again. This is a clean version of an attempt I made for a Rotor Walrus model, done in a more anthropomorphic style. The final product I cannot post on here, but this should give you an idea of what it looks like. I made everything from scratch; I sculpted the main body in Sculptris, made the accessories in Anim8or, and retropoed it in Topogun. Had someone uv-map it for me, but the UV maps were finished by me. I want to get this thing rigged for SFM or Poser, so I can use him, but finding someone who can do that is a pain. I also made a custom Cobar and Tommy model, but not only can I not post them for content reasons, but they're not as good as the Rotor model. My only regret with the Rotor model is, when I sent it in to a previous Poser modeler to get it rigged, they decided stupidly to cut it into pieces and leave it like that, so the only file I have for it is the one with the body cut up, which annoys me; whoever rigs it for me, in the future, needs to fix that, sadly.

Anyway, this is the only version of the model I can show, so I hope you enjoy it.
Xabin
BumbleCitizen

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner