Mightyray's request giveaway. Please read OP.

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Mightyray's request giveaway. Please read OP.

Postby Mightyray » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello! It's me Mightyray that flying squirrel smuck!

Anyway I'm doing another special request thing again. Obscure sonic characters only, all media is allowed (Comics, Games, TV, Books). Keep it simple and keep in mind Ray will probably be in your drawing.

If you want something else, feel free to browse my commission list. http://mightyray.deviantart.com/journal ... -535199184
I could do with the money since I'm going overseas soon.

Other wise fire away BKC!
Last edited by Mightyray on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mightyray
BumbleCitizen

Re: Mightyray art request thing. (READ DA OP PLZ)

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm hoping Matilda can qualify in the obscure category, because I'd like to see her and Ray-preferably older-on a date. I know they "adopted" each other as siblings in Chaotix Quest, but over time I think it would have been cute for them to end up as a couple.

If not, Ray finding Charmy's little sister and promising to take her to see her big brother and Saffron.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:38 pm

So is it for requests or commissions? Requests means for free, but you gave link to your price list.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby Mightyray » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:27 pm

MetalSkulkBane wrote:So is it for requests or commissions? Requests means for free, but you gave link to your price list.

Allow me to clarify.

Anyway I'm doing another special request thing again. Obscure sonic characters only, all media is allowed (Comics, Games, TV, Books). Keep it simple and keep in mind Ray will probably be in your drawing.

Which means if you want an obscure sonic character drawn then you're in luck cause I'm doing them for free.

"If you want something else feel free to browse my commission list. http://mightyray.deviantart.com/journal ... -535199184
I could do with the money since I'm going overseas soon."

This means if you want something else that isn't a obscure sonic character you'll have to pony up the dough.

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:I'm hoping Matilda can qualify in the obscure category, because I'd like to see her and Ray-preferably older-on a date. I know they "adopted" each other as siblings in Chaotix Quest, but over time I think it would have been cute for them to end up as a couple.

If not, Ray finding Charmy's little sister and promising to take her to see her big brother and Saffron.

You're in luck cause Matilda is scrapped therefore she is under the obscure character roll by default. How ever I don't do aging up for date stuff. Not my thing. So I'll see what I can do.
Last edited by Mightyray on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mightyray
BumbleCitizen

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:33 am

Mightyray wrote:
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:I'm hoping Matilda can qualify in the obscure category, because I'd like to see her and Ray-preferably older-on a date. I know they "adopted" each other as siblings in Chaotix Quest, but over time I think it would have been cute for them to end up as a couple.

You're in luck cause Matilda is scrapped therefore she is under the obscure character roll by default. How ever I don't do aging up for date stuff. Not my thing. So I'll see what I can do.

Fair enough-I appreciate you being willing to do it in any case.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Re: Mightyray's request giveaway. Please read OP.

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:50 am

Ok then, obscure Sonic characters you say? How about... Robbeca from Satam? If not then Fly Fly Freddy or General Hunn, both from Archie.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby Mightyray » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:08 pm

I'll see what I can do MetalSkulkBane. In the mean time feel free to let others know about this thread.
Mightyray
BumbleCitizen

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:35 am

MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby qmaster254 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:50 am

I wanted to thank you again for making Dr. Warpnik for me a while back. I liked the creativity you used in making a nice scene with him and his fishies :D
qmaster254
BumbleFan

Postby Mightyray » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:03 am

qmaster254 wrote:I wanted to thank you again for making Dr. Warpnik for me a while back. I liked the creativity you used in making a nice scene with him and his fishies :D

No problem Qmaster254! I'm glad you like the drawing!
Mightyray
BumbleCitizen

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Mightyray, if you haven't started my request pic, you don't have to worry about it.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Astrobot7000 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:52 pm

I don't know if you're still doing these requests or not, but I would totally love a picture of Wolvurkel, Bot-Man, Spawn-Mower, Magbot, Captain Marbot, or Mighty 'Bot. Basically any of the super powered robots from Issue #8. They were hillarious to me as a child.
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble

Postby Mightyray » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello folks!

Just letting you all know life has been rather hectic at the moment. So anyone who has posted a request may have to wait a little while.

I hope you don't mind.

Thank you!
Mightyray
BumbleCitizen

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner