The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Now before you ask: this isn't intended as a discussion thread for the How it Should Have Ended channel on YouTube.

It is, however, inspired by their brilliant work. The concept is simple-post your own ideas for how you feel a certain plotline-be it comic, movie, TV series, book, videogame, etc.-should have ended. First, a couple inspired by some nostalgia viewing on Netflix:

How Power Rangers in Space: Countdown to Destruction Should Have Ended
Zordon: Andros, you must shatter my time warp tube so that my energies will be release across space and destroy all evil everywhere.

Andros: Wow, really? It'll destroy all evil everywhere? Like, if there are random aliens unaffiliated with Astronema or ancient evil monsters lying dormant on Earth, they'll be destroyed too?

Zordon: Well...no, not really, it's just going to take out all the evil forces you've faced thus far?

Andros: Seriously? It seems like you were exaggerating a bit-are you even sure it'll get rid of all of them? Me and the other Rangers aren't going to have to come out of retirement to deal with reanimated Psycho Rangers, Machine Empire generals, or the inexplicable offspring of Rita and Zedd are we?

Zordon: ...hopefully not.

Andros: Well, if it's all the same to you, I'd rather not be responsible for killing off the original Power Rangers mentor to unleash an energy wave that's only going to take care of the current evil invasion, so...I'm going to knock my sister out and leave, and then come back for you.

(Later, Andros is flying with an unconscious Astronema)

Andros: Boy, that was one crazy plan of Zordon's-imagine killing him when it wouldn't even take out everybody. For that matter, it seems like a few of the Earth Rangers' old foes aren't even part of this invasion-wonder where they went?

(At this point Serpentera enters Earth's orbit and aims its weapons at the Dark Fortress. We are taken to the bridge where Master Vile, Rito, and Scorpina are manning the controls)

Rito: Boy, it sure was a great idea to commandeer Zedd's old Zord and launch a hostile takeover of the United Alliance of Evil dad!

Vile: Indeed, my son, and how lucky of us that so many of our fellow villains weren't assigned tasks in Dark Specter's invasion so that they could join us. Now we shall claim our rightful places as rulers of all evil!

Rito: Sweet! Now I'm gonna take out that runty little fortress! (Fires laser)

Vile: Yes, my-WAIT, ZORDON'S STILL ON THAT THING!

(Dark Fortress explodes, unleashing Zordon's energy wave and destroying/purifying all the villains, including Serpentera)

Zhane (on Earth): Well, that was a much better alternative to you taking Zordon out Andros. Plus, think of all the plothole resolutions: no Serpenterra to be dug up on the moon's surface and somehow end up being one-tenth it's former size, no Dark Fortress for anyone to prowl through and possibly find dangerous artifacts like the data cards you guys turned the Psycho Rangers into, and no villains from the past six seasons and one mini-series left unaccounted for!

Or...

(The Space Rangers sit in the ruins of Angel Grove bemoaning their seeming imminent destruction)

Andros: We've lost all but one of our Megazords, and all our friends and allies across space are being overwhelmed too. There's no way we can win this.

(A green flash of light announces the arrival of Tommy Oliver, sporting his Green Ranger powers)

Tommy: Not likely, newby-by the way, real original look. "I'm a long-haired Red Ranger"-copycat. Me and the other old Rangers have been looking for ways to get our old powers up and running in case we ever needed them again. We were gonna save them for some 20th anniversary special or something, but your situation looks more urgent.

T.J.: But Tommy, even with all the powers restored, that's only three more sets of Rangers-assuming you can find people to fill all the suits. What good are seventeen or so more Rangers going to do?

Tommy: Well, considering that they're bringing along twelve or so Mega or Carrierzords, Ninjor, and Auric...plenty.

(Astronema's invasion forces are suddenly attacked by Dragonzord, Titanus, and Tor the Shuttlezord, while the Alien Rangers are rescued by Ninjor and the Ninja MegaFalcon and Shogun Megazords, the Gold Ranger is backed by Pyramidas and ALL the Zeo Zords, and Phantom Ranger and Blue Senturion appear in Artillatron and Roboracer with Auric backing them up)

Blue Senturion: Why weren't we using these earlier?

Phantom Ranger: I have no idea!

Auric: Less talk, more giant robot action!
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:03 am

Yugioh! 5ds english dub should have ended:

Basically, they should've dubbed the REAL final episode , which was when everybody has grown up & reminace about the good old days & yusei.
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:54 pm

How Power Rangers Wild Force Should Have Ended
Forever Red
Cole: Don't worry guys, I'll stop Serpentera with my Wild Force Rider! (Gets vaporized-Growl Phone and Animal Crystals land in front of the other Red Rangers)

Jason: Well, that's about what should have happened, even though Serpentera's looking a lot smaller than it used to be.

Tommy: Yeah, but how are we going to stop it now?

(Suddenly Tor the Shuttlezord comes flying in and crashes into Serpentera, destroying them both. A figure then jumps from Serpentera and lands in front of the Red Rangers)

Rocky: Way to make me feel included guys! Sure, I know I only took over for Jason after he left, but you could have at least called!

T.J.: Sorry dude-thanks for stopping Serpentera. By the way, seeing as how the kid's gone, you want to take over for another Red Ranger?

The End of the Power Rangers
Master Org: You have no Wild Zords-you are doomed!

Eric: Q-Rex, attack!

(Q-Rex blasts Master Org and turns him into a foot-tall figurine.)

Eric: Nice and cryogenically frozen.

Cole: Eric, what gives?

Eric: Well, I'm right next door to you guys and figured you could use the help. Of course, there were like a hundred Wild Zords waiting to pop in and help you, but seeing as how they could have jumped in at any time in the season I figured it wasn't worth waiting on them.

How Avatar: The Last Airbender Should Have Ended
(Aang and Katara are kissing when Hakoda suddenly appears)

Hakoda: Whoa whoa whoa! What do you two think you're doing!? Katara, you're not even fifteen, and Aang's twelve!

Aang: Technically I'm over a hundred...

Hakoda: Time spent in the ice doesn't count, bald boy. You kids are waaayyy to young to be getting into a relationship like this. I think you two need to spend some time apart. Katara can come home and help rebuild the Southern Water Tribe, and Aang can go do some more Avatar stuff-I'm sure after 100 years of war the world could use the help. Aang, come back in four-six years or so; you wait until then and I will have no problems-in fact, I will put the Hakoda stamp of approval on this relationship. But not until then!

Aang: There's no way Katara and I are going to agree to that!

Katara: Actually, Aang...I think my dad has a point. Plus, you know, I think we're letting the whole "surviving a fiery apocalypse" deal affect our feelings-it was only a few episodes ago that I was saying I wasn't sure we should be in a relationship.

Aang: I don't believe this-what am I supposed to do for four-six years?

Guru Pathik: You could start by helping all those poor people the Dai Li brainwashed-or working to repair/repay the damages you caused in all your misadventures.

Cabbage Merchant: Like replacing all MY CABBAGES!
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:32 pm

How Worlds Unite Should Have Ended
Clash of the Crossovers
NOTE: basically, what might have happened had Sticks not ended up in the world of Street Fighter.

Sigma-2: Now I shall conquer all worlds with my Maverick army!

(Genesis Portal appears above the Sky Patrol and from it emerge Sticks, Blaze, and Marine)

Sonic: What the-what are you guys doing here?

Blaze: Well, I was rather annoyed at not being invited to come back for another Mega Man crossover-

Marine: And I was miffed at not being invited to show up for either one!

Sticks: Yeah, I kinda told them about what was going on-along with one other guy...

(The Egg O' War emerges from the Genesis Portal and goes flying towards Sigma-2)

Captain Metal's A.I.: I called first dibs on conquering the multiverse!

(The Egg O' War collides with Sigma-2, causing an explosion that erases the events of Worlds Unite and returns all participants to the time and place they were located before it began)

Sigma: ...I have the strangest feeling I almost accomplished my most amazing scheme ever...and got beaten again.

OR

Fed Up at Being Left Out

(Same scene as before)

X: How are we supposed to stop Sigma when he's so massive?

(Gaia Colossus appears with Mighty and Ray on his shoulders while Dark Gaia appears with Naugus riding on his head)

Both Gaias: You interrupted our game adapt!

Riders: And we got left out of this crossover and the last one!

(Perfect Chaos appears with Tikal and Lupe on his head, the Babylon Rogues show up on Babylon Garden, and the Battle Bird Armada shows up with their Battle Fortress)

All: What those three said!

(Mephiles appears atop Solaris and is joined by Metal Overlord and Devil Doom)

All: And we want proper appearances in the comics!

Mega Man: Boy, this is a lot of giant Sonic characters.

Sonic: Yeah, well, some of us don't have eight+ boss characters with personalities introduced in every one of our games that were included in the last crossover-OR this one. (Looks annoyingly at Mega Man and X)
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby akessel92 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:How Worlds Unite Should Have Ended
Clash of the Crossovers
NOTE: basically, what might have happened had Sticks not ended up in the world of Street Fighter.

Sigma-2: Now I shall conquer all worlds with my Maverick army!

(Genesis Portal appears above the Sky Patrol and from it emerge Sticks, Blaze, and Marine)

Sonic: What the-what are you guys doing here?

Blaze: Well, I was rather annoyed at not being invited to come back for another Mega Man crossover-

Marine: And I was miffed at not being invited to show up for either one!

Sticks: Yeah, I kinda told them about what was going on-along with one other guy...

(The Egg O' War emerges from the Genesis Portal and goes flying towards Sigma-2)

Captain Metal's A.I.: I called first dibs on conquering the multiverse!

(The Egg O' War collides with Sigma-2, causing an explosion that erases the events of Worlds Unite and returns all participants to the time and place they were located before it began)

Sigma: ...I have the strangest feeling I almost accomplished my most amazing scheme ever...and got beaten again.

OR

Fed Up at Being Left Out

(Same scene as before)

X: How are we supposed to stop Sigma when he's so massive?

(Gaia Colossus appears with Mighty and Ray on his shoulders while Dark Gaia appears with Naugus riding on his head)

Both Gaias: You interrupted our game adapt!

Riders: And we got left out of this crossover and the last one!

(Perfect Chaos appears with Tikal and Lupe on his head, the Babylon Rogues show up on Babylon Garden, and the Battle Bird Armada shows up with their Battle Fortress)

All: What those three said!

(Mephiles appears atop Solaris and is joined by Metal Overlord and Devil Doom)

All: And we want proper appearances in the comics!

Mega Man: Boy, this is a lot of giant Sonic characters.

Sonic: Yeah, well, some of us don't have eight+ boss characters with personalities introduced in every one of our games that were included in the last crossover-OR this one. (Looks annoyingly at Mega Man and X)

Well written how about this?
Sally: now we're gonna go and recruit other people from these different worlds. Cream, flash man and the rest stay aboard sky patrol.
Fastidious beaver: actually what if we somehow get noticed by sigma since he apparently hasn't seen us yet?
Tails: we'll leave this interdimensional communicator I built during that fight with the time eater.
Rotor: I'll keep in touch if you guys need anything.
Later
Rotor: *gets call from cream* you alright I'm in the middle trying to stop this unity engine from being setup.
Cream: well we have a problem.
Fastidious and comedy chimp: sigma knows we're here!
Rotor: ok guys don't panic. Just listen carefully and don't push buttons randomly.
Comedy chimp: sorry rotor can't hear you I'm pushing buttons randomly.
Rotor: *really face*
Last edited by akessel92 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
akessel92
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 am
Location: in my home made of trash gets drafty in the winter

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:24 pm

akessel92 wrote:
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:How Worlds Unite Should Have Ended
Clash of the Crossovers
NOTE: basically, what might have happened had Sticks not ended up in the world of Street Fighter.

Sigma-2: Now I shall conquer all worlds with my Maverick army!

(Genesis Portal appears above the Sky Patrol and from it emerge Sticks, Blaze, and Marine)

Sonic: What the-what are you guys doing here?

Blaze: Well, I was rather annoyed at not being invited to come back for another Mega Man crossover-

Marine: And I was miffed at not being invited to show up for either one!

Sticks: Yeah, I kinda told them about what was going on-along with one other guy...

(The Egg O' War emerges from the Genesis Portal and goes flying towards Sigma-2)

Captain Metal's A.I.: I called first dibs on conquering the multiverse!

(The Egg O' War collides with Sigma-2, causing an explosion that erases the events of Worlds Unite and returns all participants to the time and place they were located before it began)

Sigma: ...I have the strangest feeling I almost accomplished my most amazing scheme ever...and got beaten again.

OR

Fed Up at Being Left Out

(Same scene as before)

X: How are we supposed to stop Sigma when he's so massive?

(Gaia Colossus appears with Mighty and Ray on his shoulders while Dark Gaia appears with Naugus riding on his head)

Both Gaias: You interrupted our game adapt!

Riders: And we got left out of this crossover and the last one!

(Perfect Chaos appears with Tikal and Lupe on his head, the Babylon Rogues show up on Babylon Garden, and the Battle Bird Armada shows up with their Battle Fortress)

All: What those three said!

(Mephiles appears atop Solaris and is joined by Metal Overlord and Devil Doom)

All: And we want proper appearances in the comics!

Mega Man: Boy, this is a lot of giant Sonic characters.

Sonic: Yeah, well, some of us don't have eight+ boss characters with personalities introduced in every one of our games that were included in the last crossover-OR this one. (Looks annoyingly at Mega Man and X)

Well written how about this?
Sally: now we're gonna go and recruit other people from these different worlds. Cream, flash man and the rest stay aboard sky patrol.
Fastidious beaver: actually what if we somehow get noticed by sigma since he apparently hasn't seen us yet?
Tails: we'll leave this interdimensional communicator I built during that fight with the time eater.
Rotor: I'll keep in touch if you guys need anything.
Later
Rotor: *gets call from cream* you alright I'm in the middle trying to stop this unity engine from being setup.
Cream: well we have a problem.
Fastidious and comedy chimp: sigma knows we're here!
Rotor: ok guys don't panic. Just listen carefully and push buttons randomly.
Comedy chimp: sorry rotor can't hear you I'm pushing buttons randomly.
Rotor: *really face*


Thanks, I liked yours as well-but did you want Rotor to say DON'T push buttons randomly?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby akessel92 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:
akessel92 wrote:
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:How Worlds Unite Should Have Ended
Clash of the Crossovers
NOTE: basically, what might have happened had Sticks not ended up in the world of Street Fighter.

Sigma-2: Now I shall conquer all worlds with my Maverick army!

(Genesis Portal appears above the Sky Patrol and from it emerge Sticks, Blaze, and Marine)

Sonic: What the-what are you guys doing here?

Blaze: Well, I was rather annoyed at not being invited to come back for another Mega Man crossover-

Marine: And I was miffed at not being invited to show up for either one!

Sticks: Yeah, I kinda told them about what was going on-along with one other guy...

(The Egg O' War emerges from the Genesis Portal and goes flying towards Sigma-2)

Captain Metal's A.I.: I called first dibs on conquering the multiverse!

(The Egg O' War collides with Sigma-2, causing an explosion that erases the events of Worlds Unite and returns all participants to the time and place they were located before it began)

Sigma: ...I have the strangest feeling I almost accomplished my most amazing scheme ever...and got beaten again.

OR

Fed Up at Being Left Out

(Same scene as before)

X: How are we supposed to stop Sigma when he's so massive?

(Gaia Colossus appears with Mighty and Ray on his shoulders while Dark Gaia appears with Naugus riding on his head)

Both Gaias: You interrupted our game adapt!

Riders: And we got left out of this crossover and the last one!

(Perfect Chaos appears with Tikal and Lupe on his head, the Babylon Rogues show up on Babylon Garden, and the Battle Bird Armada shows up with their Battle Fortress)

All: What those three said!

(Mephiles appears atop Solaris and is joined by Metal Overlord and Devil Doom)

All: And we want proper appearances in the comics!

Mega Man: Boy, this is a lot of giant Sonic characters.

Sonic: Yeah, well, some of us don't have eight+ boss characters with personalities introduced in every one of our games that were included in the last crossover-OR this one. (Looks annoyingly at Mega Man and X)

Well written how about this?
Sally: now we're gonna go and recruit other people from these different worlds. Cream, flash man and the rest stay aboard sky patrol.
Fastidious beaver: actually what if we somehow get noticed by sigma since he apparently hasn't seen us yet?
Tails: we'll leave this interdimensional communicator I built during that fight with the time eater.
Rotor: I'll keep in touch if you guys need anything.
Later
Rotor: *gets call from cream* you alright I'm in the middle trying to stop this unity engine from being setup.
Cream: well we have a problem.
Fastidious and comedy chimp: sigma knows we're here!
Rotor: ok guys don't panic. Just listen carefully and push buttons randomly.
Comedy chimp: sorry rotor can't hear you I'm pushing buttons randomly.
Rotor: *really face*


Thanks, I liked yours as well-but did you want Rotor to say DON'T push buttons randomly?

Yes I think faster than I type.
Edit: from fixed
akessel92
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 am
Location: in my home made of trash gets drafty in the winter

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:49 pm

How Worlds Unite Should Have Ended
Extended Scene
(Following the appearance of all the giant Sonic characters from last time...)

Nicole: Guys-Sigma's tampering with reality is having catastrophic effects! More Genesis Portals are opening, and who knows where to or who will emerge?!

(A rebuilt Doc Robot appears with Mr. X and Madame Y atop a rebuilt Gamma)

Doc Robot: Nice of you to rebuild me for this, Mr. X-even if you did cram all the deactivated Wily Numbers into me!

(The Badnik Horde and Egg Army forces appear under the leadership of Team Metal, Metal Knuckles, and the Egg Bosses)

Dr. Robotnik: Oh hey, it's my massive armies of robots and cyborgs-I can't believe I didn't think to call them earlier!

Cassia: *Muttering* Neither can we!

(Another portal opens, from which emerges the Stardroids, Sunstar, Ra Moon, Ra Thor, the Ra Devil, and Dark Moon)

Mega Man: Evil robots from the future wasn't enough-we have to tangle with evil robots from space?

(Black Death's Black Arms and Eclipse and the Dark Arms appear alongside Devil Doom)

Black Death: We may not be robots, but we're evil and from space!

(King appears with the Robot Masters of the Mega Man PC games and the various Wily Mobile bases, flying fortresses, and Wily Machines)

King: There's only room for one robot revolutionary-and that's ME!

(Breezie, Honey, the 6S, and every Eggman Mecha ever appear)

Breezie: My, this is ridiculously crowded-anybody else?

(Every Archie Sonic and Mega Man character ever-including pre-reboot Sonic characters, General, Isoc, Colonel, Doppler, Iris, and Red-pops into existence on and around the Sky Patrol, Lost Hex, Sigma-2, and the various giants/robots)

Sonic: This is poor plot work worthy of Power Rangers...
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The How it Should Have Ended Thread!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Okay, I think I'm done knocking on Worlds Unite for now.

How the Lego Movie Should Have Ended
Conflicting Movie Rights Ignored Edition

(During the final battle)

Wyldstyle: There are way too many of these Micro-Managers!

Batman: And they're so much bigger than we are!

Metalbeard: If only there were some force o' heroes we could call upon better prepared to handle such odds!

(One of the walls surrounding Bricksburg suddenly falls, and the 2001 Toa emerge from it and unleash their elemental powers)

Tahu: Down with these foul invaders my brothers and sister!

Kopaka: You don't have to tell me twice!

Benny: Um...no offense-you guys are great, and all-but there's still a lot more of those Micro-Managers than there are of you.

Gali: Oh, we just came in first to look cool-the rest of the Bionicle crew should be coming through any second now-

(An army of several thousand Bohrok and assorted other Bionicle set characters emerge and utterly annihilate the army of Mico-Managers)

Emmet: Wow...and I was going to come in with a giant construction mech and everything and try to convince Lord Business that he should change his ways and help us.

Onua: After all the horrible stuff he did? Why don't you just let us take him back to our land and hold him prisoner-there's no way he's going to get out.

Ghost Vitruvius: Sounds like a plan to me!
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II


Return to The BumbleKreative Korner



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests