Writing get!-Your Archie MegaMan ideas

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Writing get!-Your Archie MegaMan ideas

Postby ZonicZoneCop » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:36 am

We have one for Sonic, maybe Mega Man needs to join the party? Post your ideas for original Mega Man comics here!
ZonicZoneCop
BumbleCitizen

Re: Writing get!-Your Archie MegaMan ideas

Postby DBlack » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 am

How Wily got banned from robotics research. Yes.
DBlack
BumbleNewbie

Postby LilacDownDeep » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 am

Crystal Man is a woman.

More Wily backstory would be epic. Of not, I'd kill for a Quint storyline, and how he got kidnapped.
LilacDownDeep
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Mega Man ???-??? (Four Issues)
Power of Evil
Following the events of the (not yet produced) Mega Man 8 adapt, Mega Man and his allies are enjoying a well-deserved break from the action. Wily's on the run, Duo's returned to space, and everything seems to be at peace. But all is not well: while the evil energy has been taken from earth, it's original carrier remains. Duo's former foe, Oud, has managed to repair himself, and he now has the advantage: Duo believes him to be destroyed. With the intergalactic law enforcer heading for deep space, the only things standing between Oud and Earth's annihilation are Mega Man and his fellow heroic Robot Masters! Rejoined by his estranged brother Proto Man and Quake Woman, the blue bomber prepares to face his greatest challenge yet. And with every battle threatening to be the last, will he and Quake Woman decide that their bond goes beyond friendship?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby LilacDownDeep » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:15 am

Gosh, throw us a bone here guys. Mega Man needs some attention. :c
LilacDownDeep
BumbleNoble

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

LilacDownDeep wrote:Gosh, throw us a bone here guys. Mega Man needs some attention. :c

Yeah, this thread does seem pretty neglected. I suppose it may be because Mega Man is such a new comic series, people haven't come up with a lot of ideas for the comic itself. Of course, a new school year starting up might contribute to it as well. Still, I'll see if I can contribute some stuff.

Raining Men
In order to combat the threat of Dr. Wily, who seems to constantly produce new Robot Masters or commandeer robots created by others, DCM Industries creates a revolutionary device known as the Robot Master Generator! Built using parts salvaged from Ra Moon, this machine is capable of creating new Robot Masters in seconds, allowing it's user to create an army of defenders for humankind. But unfortunately for Mega Man, some of Ra Moon's evil programming takes hold, unleashing a devastating force of new enemies! With the likes of Super Man, Spider Man, Bat Man, Iron Man, Aqua Man, Giant Man, Wonder Woman, Marvel Girl, and dozens of other Robot Masters threatening Mega City and the world, Mega Man and his allies will have to up their game to the next level!
Notes: DCM Industries is intended to represent DC and Marvel Comics, whose characters serve as inspirations for the new Robot Masters.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby SurrealBrain » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:42 am

I would like a story about the full story of the incident with Tempo.
SurrealBrain
BumbleClan

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:19 pm

MegaMan Universe

No.9 is Mighty?! Part 1

After the events of The Ra Moon Saga, Rock, Roll, & Rush encounter 2 strange robots like themselves! Meet Beck & Call, the new heroes in Mega City! But why are they here? Where did they come from? & why do they look so similar?! Find out in the 1st part of the MegaMan/Mighty No.9 crossover event in the launch of this new spin-off series!
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan

Postby LilacDownDeep » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 am

SurrealBrain wrote:I would like a story about the full story of the incident with Tempo.

I actually wrote one for my comic series. Wonder where it is...
LilacDownDeep
BumbleNoble

Postby Max1996 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:03 am

My ideas:
1. Mega Man and MegaMan.EXE
One normal day, a strange portal opens in Mega City and a mysterious boy with a blue device comes out. For some reason, there is a program in this device that he calls MegaMan. Who is this boy and how is he linked with Wily's latest scheme?
2. Strange memories
It's been a month after the Ra Moon incident when everyone in Mega City begins having memories of events they thought they never experienced. Even Mega Man, Dr. Light and Roll have strange memories like this. What is going on?

(I honestly don't care if you call both concepts failures)
Max1996
BumbleFan

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Max1996 wrote:My ideas:
1. Mega Man and MegaMan.EXE
One normal day, a strange portal opens in Mega City and a mysterious boy with a blue device comes out. For some reason, there is a program in this device that he calls MegaMan. Who is this boy and how is he linked with Wily's latest scheme?
2. Strange memories
It's been a month after the Ra Moon incident when everyone in Mega City begins having memories of events they thought they never experienced. Even Mega Man, Dr. Light and Roll have strange memories like this. What is going on?

(I honestly don't care if you call both concepts failures)

I think you've got some good ideas, Max. I had thought about doing a BattleNetwork crossover, but didn't really know how to work it out. As for the "Strange Memories" story, I assume it's about the gang getting their memories of the Worlds Collide event/altered reality back?

Roll to the Rescue
When Mega Man and the Light Labs Robot Masters-minus Roll-get the chance to visit the International Space Station, they jump at the chance! Unfortunately, it's all part of a setup by Dr. Wily, who sabotages the Light Labs teleportation system and cuts all communications between Earth and the station. With Mega Man and the others gone, Mega City is at his mercy-or is it? Upon realizing that her beloved brother and the other Robot Masters are in no position to help, Roll steps up to the plate! Will the now weapon equipped sister of Mega and Proto Man prove herself to be the equal of her brothers? Or will Doctor Light's daughter fall prey to Wily's machinations?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble

Postby Spin » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 pm

1. In the distant future, retired from his role as Mega Man. Rock copes with a world that lost the bright and carefree shine it once had. Alone, his last remaining companion just so happens to be a man that by all right he should hate. He sees the world through the eyes of an adult, though still in the body of a child, an older Rock reflects on a time not so long ago that led him to this unfortunate existence.

2. Rock reliving his past. Can't accept his past as Mega Man and finds himself at odds mentally with his programming. An unexpected savior comes forth from an otherworldly machine and offers Rock a chance to make it all better. What will Rock do?

-----

1. With much pleading. Roll is allowed to take a small step towards achieving her dream. Enrolled for a week at a nursing school program for robots at the local hospital. She gains a new friend and rival in the form of a fellow classmate, Meddy. But she finds out things at the hospital aren't as they seem. Can she stop the evil plan of the hospital administrator, Director Holzenbein, who has taken a bizarre interest in female robots before it's too late?

-----

1. Without warning the Mega Man Killers attack Mega City led by a new robot and his robot dog. Mega Man and a few of the Robot Masters try to hold them at bay, though find out that Wily isn't responsible. The new leader of the Mega Man Killers is. Exactly who is he? Why do they look similar to Mega Man and Rush? And why does he have such a big grudge on Mega Man?

2. The fight is stopped as Wily makes the scene. Demanding an explanation from his Mega Man Killers for abandoning their post. Before becoming shocked at the appearance of the two robots, Baroque and Crash. Revealing them as his failed attempt at rivals for Mega Man and Rush. Due to faulty programming Wily was unable to fix, Baroque and Crash were scrapped. Baroque is quick to attack Wily. Can Mega Man protect Wily from his old creation?
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby Max1996 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:44 am

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:I think you've got some good ideas, Max. I had thought about doing a BattleNetwork crossover, but didn't really know how to work it out. As for the "Strange Memories" story, I assume it's about the gang getting their memories of the Worlds Collide event/altered reality back?

Why yes. I thought of such a event in a possible future comic story.
Max1996
BumbleFan

Postby Max1996 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Here's a new idea.

Mega Man is Missing! Mega Man #0??-0??
After the incident of Dr. Light's Robot Masters going rogue again, Mega Man has gone missing. Where did he go and what does his disappearance have to do with Wily's latest schemes?
Max1996
BumbleFan

Postby SonicSoul » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Hm. I've got one.

Forbidden Friendship

After spending some time on robot forums, Guts Man finally gets the chance to meet one of his Internet buddies, only to find out it is no other than a Wily Number named Stone Man! Will these two manage to keep their friendship a secret from both sides? And what does Concrete Man and Mega Man have to do with this?

Yeah, I just made that up within a second. I'm kind of thinking it should be more of a side-story than take up an entire issue though.
SonicSoul
BumbleClan

Next

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner