Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread)

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread)

Postby RaceProUK » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:47 am

So, I have this thing I'm writing, but I can't decide whether it needs its own thread or not? So I'm sticking it here for now :)
RaceProUK
BumbleFan

Postby NiTROACTiVE » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Here are some new pictures of one of my favorite Sonic characters (most of you should know who it is):
http://nitroactivestudios.deviantart.co ... -578447674
http://nitroactivestudios.deviantart.co ... -578449933
http://nitroactivestudios.deviantart.co ... -578450735

Also, I have an idea for a story that's like a sequel to Disney Pixar's The Good Dinosaur that takes place in the summer of 2016 C.E. It would also feature the characters Butch, Ramsey and Nash, who are the T-Rex family featured in that movie. And I'm sure you would wonder how they would get there in the first place, as that would be explained too.
NiTROACTiVE
BumbleClan

Postby Ziggyfin » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:48 pm

Christmas Wallpaper! Lines by Shira-hedgie on deviantart and colors by me!

Ziggyfin
BumbleNoble

Postby Toby » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:59 am

Tails isn't ready for such responsibility.
Toby
BumbleNoble

Postby Adamis » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Adamis
BumbleNoble

Postby JohnTheDreamer » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:38 pm

SICK! Both ZiggyFin and Adamis are up in here!

My signature is one of my first semi-serious attempts at digital art. Nowhere near the professionalism I need, and it took...AGES. I ended up just drowning it in effects. (hearty laughter)...however, it was based on a sketch from last month that had taken 15 minutes, so there's promise there. I'll end up using a Wacom tablet in the future. I need some boot camping.
JohnTheDreamer
BumbleNewbie

Postby FritzyBeat » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:51 am

JohnTheDreamer wrote:SICK! Both ZiggyFin and Adamis are up in here!

My signature is one of my first semi-serious attempts at digital art. Nowhere near the professionalism I need, and it took...AGES. I ended up just drowning it in effects. (hearty laughter)...however, it was based on a sketch from last month that had taken 15 minutes, so there's promise there. I'll end up using a Wacom tablet in the future. I need some boot camping.

I think it looks pretty cool c:
Do you have a DeviantART? Or a place you post your pictures? I'd love to see them ^_^
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby JohnTheDreamer » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:00 pm

FritzyBeat wrote:

Do you have a DeviantART? Or a place you post your pictures? I'd love to see them ^_^

Appreciated. I do have a DeviantART. It's been extremely neglected, but I have some stuff there from my beginnings into the study grind.

http://john-the-dreamer.deviantart.com/

Also, I love your signature. I believe that's from your DeviantART? Very reminiscent of Jonathan Gray; gorgeous.
JohnTheDreamer
BumbleNewbie

Postby JohnTheDreamer » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Between working on the first panels of my manga, I'm starting to get in some practice without references. Challenging, but rewarding. I use references (mostly recordings/stills of myself) for basically everything in my project so far.

I. Am. SO MUCH BETTER at traditional art. I've got to pull myself together in front of a computer screen if I want to animate. Binge-reading Archie Sonic seems to have given me some Yardley! influence.
JohnTheDreamer
BumbleNewbie

Postby FritzyBeat » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:50 pm

JohnTheDreamer wrote:
FritzyBeat wrote:

Appreciated. I do have a DeviantART. It's been extremely neglected, but I have some stuff there from my beginnings into the study grind.

http://john-the-dreamer.deviantart.com/

Also, I love your signature. I believe that's from your DeviantART? Very reminiscent of Jonathan Gray; gorgeous.

Haha, the signature is actually Jon Gray's art~ A small banner that was on his Chip and Walter Webcomic website years ago c:

That being said, my art tends to be VERY Jon Gray inspired anyway XP What can I say, I grew up with the guy's works :P They inspired me XD http://fritzybeat.deviantart.com/
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby SHRRN A FWOOSH! » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Ziggyfin wrote:Christmas Wallpaper! Lines by Shira-hedgie on deviantart and colors by me!

Okay wooaaah I really like the combination of colours there and the lines are really smooth. GOOD JOB YOU GUYS!

i'll dump a few of my latest sketches as I haven't completed anything recently. Big images aheaaad:

Spoiler: show
the one and only heroine that never gives up from some game about belowstories?

an angry snowflake with sharp edges ow the edge from RWBY

big buff cheeto puff from that universe show

and for the Real Anime Fans© here are some adorbs girls being adorbs together from euphonium sounds
SHRRN A FWOOSH!
BumbleClan

Postby Ian PK » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:03 pm

SHRRN A FWOOSH! wrote:i'll dump a few of my latest sketches as I haven't completed anything recently. Big images aheaaad:

the one and only heroine that never gives up from some game about belowstories?

an angry snowflake with sharp edges ow the edge from RWBY

big buff cheeto puff from that universe show

and for the Real Anime Fans© here are some adorbs girls being adorbs together from euphonium sounds

Awesome! Where do you put your art these days? Your DeviantArt seems to be abandoned :(
Ian PK
BumbleCitizen

Postby SHRRN A FWOOSH! » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:42 am

Ian PK wrote:Awesome! Where do you put your art these days? Your DeviantArt seems to be abandoned :(

I post my doodles and works on my Tumblr nowadays >.< I should really update my DeviantART but I'm not sure if I wanna return to that community...
SHRRN A FWOOSH!
BumbleClan

Postby Ziggyfin » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:12 pm

FWOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! How goes it? I just followed you on tumblr! :D
Ziggyfin
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Did an Off Panel for the Lost Hedgehog Tales fan comic "Mobius Legends" recently c:

http://fritzybeat.deviantart.com/art/ML-Off-Panel-1-Back-in-Blue-584665930

Script & Pencils by meeee
Inks by Werekitty
Colours & Letters by Ziggyfin

There's a link to the first issue of Mobius Legends on the DA upload (link above). BIG thank you to Dub and Chibi-Jen-Hen for helping me figure out the size and layout of Off Panels, and Werekitty & Ziggyfin for helping with the art ^_^
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner