The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Welcome everyone! Welcome! Welcome to the world of Off-Panel! A world you know beyond the Sonic Archie Comics! A world anything can happen & characters old & new can interact! Feel Free to post your own Off-Panel episodes here! Here's our 1st Episode!

Episode 1: It's Not Insanity If It's Insane In The Beginning (Insane, isn't it?)

The Hedgehog Games part 1

Announcer: Hello Ladies & Genatlmen! Today, we are gathered here to see which Hedgehog is the greatest of all hedgehogs in the biggest competition in the world! Our contestants our: Sonic, Amy, Shadow, Silver, Bernie, Jules, Charles, Mephiles, Rob O', Scourge, Zonic, & Rosy!

1st off is the insult & comeback challenge!

Sonic: Okay. Who's idea was it to let the psychopaths compete?

Scourge: Stuff it, little boy blue. You're just scared that I'll kick your butt & win the contest. It's only natural though. I am the king of Moebius! :twisted:

Sonic: *cough* Former king *cough* *cough* Got dethroned by your own team *cough* Girlfriend abandoned you *cough* *cough* :roll:

Scourge: You wanna fight?

Sonic: Bring it on, "Snot".

Scourge: STOP CALLING ME THAT! :evil:

Sonic: Awww, you gonna cry again? It was bad enough when dad did it.

Scourge: SHUT YOUR FACE! AT LEAST I'M NOT THE COLOR OF MOLD!

Jules: No, your just the color of boogers & what not.

Scourge: Shut up, ya walkin' scrapheap!

Bernie: Better a walking scrapheap than a wannabe & a copycat!

Scourge: I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING TO ME! (points @ Jules)You"'re just a low class metal sonic, (points @ Bernie) You're just sonic with a wig & eyelashes &...other things, (points @ Charles)You're just sonic with a lighter shade of blue with bushyeyebrows & a big moustashe,(points @ Rob) & You're just sonic with a different shade of blue & talkslike an old countryman psycho!!!

Jules, Bernie, Charles, & Rob in unison: AND YOU'RE JUST SONIC WITH CHEAP GREEN FUR DYE, STUPID 5 DOLLAR SUNGLASSES, A RAGETY 70'S JACKET, A BIG CRYBABY!

Scourge:...No I'm not. I'm limited edition.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Family Day

Elias: Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to the 1st annual Famil Day picnic. Besides my own family, I see here that we have the HedGehog family, The Prower Family, The Walrus Family, The D' Coolettes (Antoine & Bunnie), &The Rabbit Family (Vanilla, Cream, & Cheese). Knuckles? Where is your family?

Knuckles: my father is dead & the rest of my family was sent to where I geuss is Nocturne..or they were all killed off.

Elias: Oh. Okaaaaaaaaaaaay... :shock: . Amy? Where is YOUR family?

Amy: My parents are either roboticized or dead & my cousin Rob is in hidng with his wife & kid.

Elias:...Oh. Uh, I-I gotta go....

Amy: Oh, ok.

Elias (to himself): Note to self,never ever invite Knuckles & Amy to Family Day :oops:
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby TheFatPanda » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Just another typical trip through the time vortex for Silver the Hedgehog.

Silver: "I just know I got it this time. There's no doubt about it, I've found the traitor for sure!!"

Silver is suddenly bashed sideways when a big blue police box flying in the opposite direction bounces off his head.

Silver: "YA LUNATIC, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FLYING THAT THING!! (freakin' timelords, they think they own the vortex...)"
User avatar
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen
 
Posts: 10343
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: The one with the tea and crumpets

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 am

THE HEDGEHOG GAMES Part 2

Announcer: Well, Well! Ladies & Gentlemen, Scourge seems to be dominating a majority of the competition here in the Insult & Comeback Challenge! Lets take a break & head over to the Sharpest Quils contest!

1st up to bat, Amy Rose!

Amy: Hello everyone!

Judge: Alright. Lets bein the exam.

* The judge stares & begins to closely examine her quil-like dreadlocks*

Judge: *clears throat* 2 out of 10.

Amy: 2 OUT OF 3? 2 OUT OF 3?!?!? I DEMAND ANOTHER EXAMINATION!

Judge: Sorry. My decision is final. Next!

Amy *mumbling*: You better watch yourself...

Next up, Rosy The Rascal!

Rosy: I'm ready! The question is: ARE YOU READY TO GET SMASHED?!?!? (insert evil creepy laugh)

Judge: I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy this....

TO BE CONTINUED...


Antoine's Morales of the Day# 1

Antoine: Bonjour, Everyone. It is your favorite coyote, Antoine D' Coolette! I have awaken out of my comma so that I can ring you morals & advice for everyday life! Here is today's 1st quote: "Never, Ever, EVER, Use margarine. Okay. Good bye!
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 am

TheFatPanda wrote:Just another typical trip through the time vortex for Silver the Hedgehog.

Silver: "I just know I got it this time. There's no doubt about it, I've found the traitor for sure!!"

Silver is suddenly bashed sideways when a big blue police box flying in the opposite direction bounces off his head.

Silver: "YA LUNATIC, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FLYING THAT THING!! (freakin' timelords, they think they own the vortex...)"


Nice touch, Panda, very nice touch.

A Trio of Knuckles
Light Knuckles: I vaporized Eggman, lost my eye, helped undermine an evil empire from within, and had a daughter with Julie-Su.

Dark Knuckles: I became Enerjak, had my eye replaced, took over Mobius, and then lost my powers to the daughter I had with Julie-Su.

Knuckles: Wait...I think I see a commonality here...

Knuckles: (Freaking out) I'M GOING TO LOSE MY EYE!
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby Striker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:Just another typical trip through the time vortex for Silver the Hedgehog.

Silver: "I just know I got it this time. There's no doubt about it, I've found the traitor for sure!!"

Silver is suddenly bashed sideways when a big blue police box flying in the opposite direction bounces off his head.

Silver: "YA LUNATIC, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FLYING THAT THING!! (freakin' timelords, they think they own the vortex...)"


Nice touch, Panda, very nice touch.

A Trio of Knuckles
Light Knuckles: I vaporized Eggman, lost my eye, helped undermine an evil empire from within, and had a daughter with Julie-Su.

Dark Knuckles: I became Enerjak, had my eye replaced, took over Mobius, and then lost my powers to the daughter I had with Julie-Su.

Knuckles: Wait...I think I see a commonality here...

Knuckles: (Freaking out) I'M GOING TO LOSE MY EYE!

Eye see what you did there.
User avatar
Striker
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 am
Location: Gallifrey

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Striker wrote:
Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:Just another typical trip through the time vortex for Silver the Hedgehog.

Silver: "I just know I got it this time. There's no doubt about it, I've found the traitor for sure!!"

Silver is suddenly bashed sideways when a big blue police box flying in the opposite direction bounces off his head.

Silver: "YA LUNATIC, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FLYING THAT THING!! (freakin' timelords, they think they own the vortex...)"


Nice touch, Panda, very nice touch.

A Trio of Knuckles
Light Knuckles: I vaporized Eggman, lost my eye, helped undermine an evil empire from within, and had a daughter with Julie-Su.

Dark Knuckles: I became Enerjak, had my eye replaced, took over Mobius, and then lost my powers to the daughter I had with Julie-Su.

Knuckles: Wait...I think I see a commonality here...

Knuckles: (Freaking out) I'M GOING TO LOSE MY EYE!

Eye see what you did there.


Oh no you di'n't! :mrgreen:

Underground Epilogue: The Sad Truth
Manic: Well, that was fun. Nice to see that they finally finished our story up.

Sonia: Yeah...except now that we go right back to the Sonic unemployment line.

Manic: Well, it could be worse; some characters have never even made it into this comic.

Dark Oak and the Metarex Commanders: RUB IT IN WHY DON'T YOU!
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Chaotix Auditions
Vector: Espio, Charmy, and I decided to hold auditions for temporary Chaotix members, given the recent unfortunate vacancy in our organization. Of course we fully intend on getting our girls back, but for the time being we could use a little extra muscle. However, it hasn't been going too well...

Espio: Applicant one: Blaze the Cat. A powerful ally, but two Guardians on the same team would be pushing it.

Charmy: Applicant two: Marine the Raccoon. Not sure what she could contribute, but I'm the only nutcase with stripes on this team!

Vector: Applicant three: Shade the Echidna. This one we just had to turn down; too much like Knuckles' girlfriend.

Forgotten Duos
Narrator: (Panel 1) Mighty and Ray, the Arcade Heroes!
(Panel 2) Heavy and Bomb, the forgotten Chaotix!
(Panel 3) Bark and Bean, the ferocious fighters!
(Panel 4) Nack and Speedy...are both bad guys, I guess?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 pm

EPISODE 2: Chaos Is Unavoidable!

The New Team?

(Narrator): Do you feel like you need some Heroes in your life to keep you safe? We got 5 incredible groups for you!

Team Sonic(Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles): What's Up?

Team Dark(Rouge, Shadow, & Omega): Stay out of our way!

Team Rose(Amy, Big, & Cream n' Cheese) Mess with this rose, & you get the thorns!

Team Chaotix( Vector, Espio, & Charmy): We take our cash "up front".

(Narrator): And now, we introduce the newest team of Heroes, Team--- OHMYGOD, NO! WHO LET YOU 3 IN HERE?!?!?!

Team Bivalve( Bivalve, Bean The Dynamite, & ...Crabmeat?):Hello!

Bivalve: Hey. I got 1 word for all of ya!

Everyone else: What?

Bivalve: *clears throat* (if he had one)...Bivalve Rules

Everybody: AAAAAAAAAAUGH!
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Sonic Heroes: Rejected
Omega-Panel 1: Having seen the inclusion of a number of elements from Sonic Heroes into the comic series-myself included-we thought it prudent to pay tribute to those unfortunate few aspects who have been kept out. For starters, the locations: Seaside Hill, Grand Metropolis, Casino Park...

Panel 2: ...Rail Canyon, Frog Forest, Hang Castle-basically, every stage that wasn't the Egg Fleet.

Panel 3: Then we have our left out bosses-we didn't count Egg Albatross because it's basically Egg Hawk on top of a blimp. But there's the mighty Egg Emperor...

Panel 4: ...and perhaps the most longed for element from the series, Metal Madness/Overlord. We're sorry we can't bring these to you, folks-although not too sorry about not having to fight Metal Overlord.

Game Adapts
Mephiles: You know, I'm a little uncertain about how I feel about my adaptation into the story. Technically the events of my game happened in the main comic story...but technically they also didn't happen.

Black Knight: Hey, at least you're part of the actual Prime Zone continuity...kind of. I got booted to "Another Time in Another Place"-and technically, I'm from a Zone that the Sonic from that world visited. It's ridiculous!

Dark Gaia: At least you've actually had an appearance in one of the comics; I was alluded to, that's it.

Speedy: I feel sorry for those guys. Of course, it took years for me to finally make it into the comic.

Pir'Oth Ix: Yeah...that's pretty sad.
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby jkahn » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Wonder who'll get this one.


Enchantra to Regina: So, that mind control thing didn't work for you either, huh?
jkahn
BumbleNewbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:08 am
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 pm

The Copyright

Note: This takes place during #215

Rotor: I'm ready to go with my new nanite suit!

Iron Man: HOLD IT!

Rotor: W-Wha?

Iron Man: You trynna steal my my gig?

Rotor: Uh...No.....?

Iron Man: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. My lawyers & I wanna talk to ya for a sec.

Rotor: Aw, Crud.
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby Spectre the Hechidnat » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:07 pm

What's in a Name?
Aurora: (Panel 1) Sonic, you know that Tails is the Chosen One (not to be confused with Anakin Skywalker) and that Knuckles is the Avatar (not to be confused with the Nickelodeon characters). Now, the time has come for you to know your own great title.

Aurora: (Panel 2) You are...the Hero of Time!

Sonic: (Pulls in Link) Taken.

Aurora: (Panel 3) Oh...well then, you are...the Once and Future King!

Sonic: (Pulls in King Arthur) Taken.

Aurora: (Panel 4) The Boy Who Lived?

Sonic: (Pulls in Harry Potter) Now you're not even trying.


Stuck in Limbo
Black Doom: You know, it's frustrating to be introduced into the story, and then to be stuck waiting until some corporate permission finally comes through for me to appear as an actual antagonist.

Dr. Nega: Tell me about it. At least you've gotten a full reveal in an issue; I was reduced to a silhouette.

Pir'Oth Ix: I haven't even gotten that yet; so far as the actual comics are concerned, I don't even exist yet.

Lien-Da: Seriously?! Do you guys know how much some of us would pay to be in your shoes right now?
Spectre the Hechidnat
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Haven II

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby Sparky » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Spectre the Hechidnat wrote:What's in a Name?
Aurora: (Panel 1) Sonic, you know that Tails is the Chosen One (not to be confused with Anakin Skywalker) and that Knuckles is the Avatar (not to be confused with the Nickelodeon characters). Now, the time has come for you to know your own great title.

Aurora: (Panel 2) You are...the Hero of Time!

Sonic: (Pulls in Link) Taken.

Aurora: (Panel 3) Oh...well then, you are...the Once and Future King!

Sonic: (Pulls in King Arthur) Taken.


Aurora: (Panel 4) The Boy Who Lived?

Sonic: (Pulls in Harry Potter) Now you're not even trying.


Stuck in Limbo
Black Doom: You know, it's frustrating to be introduced into the story, and then to be stuck waiting until some corporate permission finally comes through for me to appear as an actual antagonist.

Dr. Nega: Tell me about it. At least you've gotten a full reveal in an issue; I was reduced to a silhouette.

Pir'Oth Ix: I haven't even gotten that yet; so far as the actual comics are concerned, I don't even exist yet.

Lien-Da: Seriously?! Do you guys know how much some of us would pay to be in your shoes right now?

One problem with that...Sonic IS King Arthur!
User avatar
Sparky
BumbleNoble
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 pm
Location: Skyscraper Scamper Zone

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby NxtWaltDisney » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 am

And with that, the fabric of time, space, & continuity was destroyed.
User avatar
NxtWaltDisney
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: The Sonic OffPanel Universe!

Postby CaleTheCat » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:26 pm

comic321 wrote:And with that, the fabric of time, space, & continuity was destroyed.


...AGAIN?!
User avatar
CaleTheCat
BumbleClan
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Finland

Next

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron