STC-Online!- # 264- Feat. Sonic, Chaotix, Blaze, Amy

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: STC-Online!- # 264- Feat. Sonic, Chaotix, Blaze, Amy

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:05 pm

That Rouge story might be the best Rouge story STCO has done IMHO.

Although I must not be remembering something here because when did the Drakon's take control of the Robotnik Empire?
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby Adamis » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Sonic the Comic Online #266 is out... and Super Sonic is on the loose !
Adamis
BumbleNoble

Postby mattd » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:59 am

SonicBlueRanger wrote:That Rouge story might be the best Rouge story STCO has done IMHO.

Although I must not be remembering something here because when did the Drakon's take control of the Robotnik Empire?

In 250 Sonic realise the Chaos trap that the Drakon empire gave him in issue 236 was actually being used by the Drakon as a preamble to an invasion.

The Drakon had also rescued Robotnik and returned him for power. The plan Robotnik would distract the citizen by waging war, allowing them to steal the meralds in return the empire would allow Robotnik to control the planet as a Drakon principality. So since Robotniks return to power in 250 he has always been under a degree of Drakon control.
and in 257 Sonic had an encounter the Drakons where they discussed the Drakons support of Robotnik, hope that helps :).
mattd
BumbleFan

Postby Adamis » Fri May 29, 2015 2:34 pm

Adamis
BumbleNoble

Postby SonicBlueRanger » Fri May 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Things are escalating quickly in the main Sonic Strip and I can't wait to where this is going.

That Tikal Strip is the most adorable thing ever.

I'll be honest I forgot the Sonic's World storyline was even happening until now. I kinda hope that this helps lead to the end of the Fugitive Sonic Storyline.
SonicBlueRanger
BumbleChosen

Postby TheFatPanda » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Hopefully my fellow Hume's won't mind me dropping the new issue here.

StC-O #268 features the stunning conclusion to the "Unleashed", plus Amy takes on a foe she never wanted to face, and a certain bonza lass makes her debut, but will she be too much for Tails to handle?!

Oh yeah, and read the feature on Sonic Boom. Had a lot of fun writing that one...Megadroid did, I mean >_>
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby Astrobot7000 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:01 pm

I was pretty underwhelmed by the conclusion to Unleashed. We didn't even get a big showdown really. I mean, it was cool how Tails tricked Super Sonic and saved the day, but it would have been nice to have a really epic fight where all seems hopeless until Tails springs the trap. Instead we just got minor rumble. All in all it was a great arc, but the ending was a bit of a let down.

Love STC-O though. I had never read STC until I discovered Online a few years ago. I have read them all and am currently reading a lot of the early STC issues. Definitely a different take on the franchise. At first I was turned off by how different it was from Archie. But I got over that and now I really enjoy it for being its own thing. It's still pretty great though. Although the format drives me nuts. You have to read 8 issues, each full of 5 page stories, before you get a completed story. It's pretty irritating. But again, I got used to it.
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Astrobot7000 wrote:I was pretty underwhelmed by the conclusion to Unleashed. We didn't even get a big showdown really. I mean, it was cool how Tails tricked Super Sonic and saved the day, but it would have been nice to have a really epic fight where all seems hopeless until Tails springs the trap. Instead we just got minor rumble. All in all it was a great arc, but the ending was a bit of a let down.

Funny, and here I thought underwhelming finales were a staple of the franchise ;3 *coughBrotherhoodofMetallixcough*
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Previous

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner