Where Can I Buy Sonic Boom #8?

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Where Can I Buy Sonic Boom #8?

Postby Ian PK » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Is it just me or is Sonic Boom issue 8 completely unavailable everywhere?
It's the only issue I need in order to have every part of World Unite, but I can't find any place to buy it.
Ian PK
BumbleCitizen

Re: Where Can I Buy Sonic Boom #8?

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:27 pm

that one was difficult for me to find too a few months back, especially the Jampole variant that I wanted (my local comic store got me the poster variant to go with that set, but couldnt get me a copy of the cover I wanted for my regular collection. I didnt want the Spaz cover). this site here has a few copies of the Spaz and poster covers for sale http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveD ... age=1&bt=1
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby TheFatPanda » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Holy crap, you weren't kidding. Even ebay only has one copy being sold (part of the poster variant, that shipping cost is insane though).
TheFatPanda
BumbleChosen

Postby Ian PK » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Mr.Unsmiley wrote:that one was difficult for me to find too a few months back, especially the Jampole variant that I wanted (my local comic store got me the poster variant to go with that set, but couldnt get me a copy of the cover I wanted for my regular collection. I didnt want the Spaz cover). this site here has a few copies of the Spaz and poster covers for sale http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveD ... age=1&bt=1

Never heard of this site - is it trustworthy? If so, thank you! None of the sites I frequent had it. I'll have to bookmark this site for the future.
Ian PK
BumbleCitizen

Postby Mr.Unsmiley » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:21 pm

well, it's the site I bought the Jampole variant from, so it worked for me. but having had only one interaction with it, I can't say for completely certain that nothing's ever gone wrong on it. but it operates on a feedback ratings like ebay so basically everyone there is on the honor system
Mr.Unsmiley
BumbleKnight

Postby Ian PK » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Mr.Unsmiley wrote:well, it's the site I bought the Jampole variant from, so it worked for me. but having had only one interaction with it, I can't say for completely certain that nothing's ever gone wrong on it. but it operates on a feedback ratings like ebay so basically everyone there is on the honor system

Oh, so basically it's ebay for comics? Alright, I'll give it a try. Thanks :D
Ian PK
BumbleCitizen

Return to This Side of Mobius