Forum Closing Q&A-Fest!

Forum for questions and comments on the podcast series, BumbleKast

Forum Closing Q&A-Fest!

Postby Ian Flynn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:23 am

The BKC forums are closing. As one last hurrah, we're devoting the Jan. 25th episode to Q&A exclusively from the BKC forums. Want your question answered? Here's what you do:

1) Post it in this thread. We won't be looking at Twitter or YouTube for this particular episode.

2) You're limited to ONE question. If you ask more than one, we skip you. If you ask a bunch and say "pick one," we skip you. If you post twice going "Ignore my first post!" - we skip you. Edit your post if you think of something better.

We haven't set a cut-off date yet - we need to schedule our recording date - but we'll leave the thread open as long as we feasibly can.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Re: Forum Closing Q&A-Fest!

Postby Daluna13 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:49 am

What was your personal favorite moment on the forum
Daluna13
BumbleNoble

Postby Dimzjak » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:07 am

Is "Lost Hedgehog Tales" dead?
Dimzjak
BumbleNoble

Postby ChaosJam » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:20 am

You have always been so great at addressing the fans' questions on this forum. Did any questions help influence the direction of the comics?
ChaosJam
BumbleNoble

Postby Mordum » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:38 am

Can I pitch a Sonic Dreams Collection adaptation to the Archie Horror line if I promise to write it for free?

Serious question.
Mordum
BumbleNoble

Postby Speedlion » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:18 am

The forum is closing and as such, no new ranks will be reached. However, I do remember you stating back in the day that you already had new ranks in mind for above 10.000 posts. Which ranks did you have in mind that haven't been reached?
Speedlion
Honorary BumbleCult

Postby LordLaharlsVassal » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Ian you have said one could put Relic in a Tomb Raider/Uncharted game and she would be able to do the climbing, sleuthing and presumably exploring. Is there any other Sonic comic character that you have a vivid idea of what they would play like in a game?

Answer examples: “Eclipse would play like an Alien from Aliens vs. Predator 2010, Razor would play like the swimming in Spyro 2, Thunderbolt would play like Pikachu in SSB etc.”
LordLaharlsVassal
BumbleFan

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:17 pm

So many questions to ask, so many of them are stupid.

...eh. Which Sonic game had a best story in your opinion?
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby Betz! » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:16 pm

If Worlds Unite hadn't done the never happened thing, how would it affect Sonic and Mega Man's worlds? What would be different and what would be the same? (Obviously Shadow and the Mayor wouldn't exist anymore)
Betz!
BumbleKnight

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Can we expect any nuggets of information for Mega Man? I'm not expecting something as expansive as "Lost Hedgehog Tales," but if Mega Man is really over, could you throw us a bone on some plans that you would have done, especially with comic exclusive characters?
Mavrickindigo
BumbleCult

Postby Unknownshadow675 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:51 am

My friend wants to know if you (Specifcally Ian since he wrote STH 252. Which was the topic of discussion at the time.) like the Wild Thornberries?

I much rather of asked one of my other questions but unfortunately this is for a friend. Oh well.
Unknownshadow675
BumbleFan

Postby Garet » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:59 am

Just incase LHT is dead.... Would the Sonic Underground comic have finally wrapped up the TV series or was it designed with potential future comics (like a later universe arc) in mind?
Garet
BumbleNewbie

Postby JohnTheDreamer » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:43 am

Not sure if the last few replies to the original topic were going to be included, so I'll post my question here.

"Ian, first off, just another thank you for your continued devotion to greatness.

I was floored when, while reading a Sonic Universe issue, Bean threw out what appeared to be a reference to a Strong Bad SBemail. Me and my sister have used 'Excuse me, monstrosity, do you know the times?' as an inside joke for years. I've caught dozens of other allusions to great dialogue moments from things all over the media spectrum (many from Sonic-related works). Do you have a process when it comes to tipping your hat to great quotes, or do you just love certain quotes so much that you feel you simply have to give them homage in the heat of the moment? Or do you have a fervent goal to reference every single one of my favorite things on the planet?

To conclude, congratulations on making Bean one of the funniest characters I have ever known in my life."
JohnTheDreamer
BumbleNewbie

Postby Tsurugi » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:16 am

As a fair amount of the Sonic game cast have voices now, what voices do you imagine for characters, in the comic(pre & post reboot) or games, that don't have established voices yet?
For example: Mighty & Ray, Bean, Julie-Su, Honey, Razor, Muttski, etc
Tsurugi
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Where is Bivalve, and what is he planning?
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Next

Return to BumbleKast