BumbleKast! - Ask your Q&A questions HERE!

Forum for questions and comments on the podcast series, BumbleKast

BumbleKast! - Ask your Q&A questions HERE!

Postby Ian Flynn » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:54 am

If you haven't looked at the main page, or follow my twitter, or the official Facebook page, or the YouTube channel, I give you - BumbleKast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YXhaT6vmPE

I open the floor to questions to be featured in the Q&A at the end of every show. If you want a chance to hear me openly mock you answer your burning questions, ask here! We'll be pulling from the forum, Twitter, and YouTube.

Happy listening!
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Re: BumbleKast!

Postby BlazeHeatnix » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:31 am

How come you don't visit 4chan and Plus4chan anymore?
BlazeHeatnix
BumbleCitizen

Postby AlphatheAlpaca » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:40 am

BlazeHeatnix... Just... Ugh.

Looking forward for this podcast, Ian.
AlphatheAlpaca
BumbleNewbie

Postby MarioandSonic999 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 am

OMG, it's going to be exciting for me to watch! :)
MarioandSonic999
BumbleFan

Postby BlazeHeatnix » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:12 pm

AlphatheAlpaca wrote:BlazeHeatnix... Just... Ugh.

It's a legit question. He used to post there on a regular basis and have a lot of fun with the fans.
BlazeHeatnix
BumbleCitizen

Postby CrocPetto » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Here are some questions:
What are your favorite ongoing comic titles that you're currently reading ( Manga doesn't count );
What are your all-time favorite comic runs/graphic novels? And why?
What are your biggest influences as a writer?
Any advices on how to break into the comic industry?
Image ( or any creator-owned publisher ) title when?
About the #Flynn4Sonic campaign, can you give us a little taste of what would you do if you had the opportunity of writing a Sonic game's script? How would you handle it? Would it be comedic-centric, like the likes of the more recent games, or would it be more continuity-driven? A bit of both or something completely different?
Can you give us some info about the Lost Hedgehog Tales' recent status?
New Crusaders: Dark Tomorrows. Did it succeed Archie's sales expectations, or should we say good-bye to the team? And if it's the second option, will we see you again writing for the Dark Circle line-up?

Give you the best of luck out there, Ian.
CrocPetto
BumbleFan

Postby The KKM » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:16 pm

BlazeHeatnix wrote:
AlphatheAlpaca wrote:BlazeHeatnix... Just... Ugh.

It's a legit question. He used to post there on a regular basis and have a lot of fun with the fans.

How do you know he doesn't still? Nothing's forcing him to be a tripfriend.

So Ian, when'll Sally and Nicole be an official pairing, eh mate?
The KKM
BumbleClan

Postby DudestofGuys » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:38 pm

The KKM wrote:So Ian, when'll Sally and Nicole be an official pairing, eh mate?

He already answered that a while back.

For my question: What's your favorite comic character design? Ian comes up with most of the characters and has some input on their appearance, but a lot of it is left up to the pencillers and people like Leah. So, which design turned out the most satisfying and which was the farthest from what you originally envisioned?
DudestofGuys
BumbleFan

Postby linebyline » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:05 pm

This pleases me.

What kinds of questions are you looking for, though? Specifically comic-related stuff? More general things, like your opinions on games and movies and sandwiches and whatnot? Random silly stuff?

Will this be strictly audio against the title card? Will there be other stills? Actual video? Will there be a downloadable audio and/or video version?
linebyline
BumbleKnight

Postby Penguin God » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 pm

What is the best way to cook an egg?
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Postby Spin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Does the purple female bird of the Royal Guard have a name?

Have a term in mind for the 2nd person in charge after an Egg Boss?

The main homeland of the Freedom Fighters is Westside Island, is there an Eastside Island? If so, do both islands get into constant hip hop battles?

Does Naugus have a gem in his belly button that can grant wishes?
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby Daluna13 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:26 pm

who is the purple guy?
Daluna13
BumbleNoble

Postby akessel92 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:40 pm

I have one. Have you taken note of "criticism" from places like da and their little groups?
akessel92
BumbleNoble

Postby KyleJCrb » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:12 pm

linebyline wrote:This pleases me.

What kinds of questions are you looking for, though? Specifically comic-related stuff? More general things, like your opinions on games and movies and sandwiches and whatnot? Random silly stuff?

Will this be strictly audio against the title card? Will there be other stills? Actual video? Will there be a downloadable audio and/or video version?

I figure this will be something I could and should answer now, just to clarify a few things. We are willing to accept and answer any questions about most any subject, though it's up to our discretion which ones will actually be discussed on the show. Throughout the planning stages, we've assumed that most of the questions will be comic-related (and directed at Ian rather than myself,) but they don't have to be.

For the time being, the YouTube version of the show will strictly be audio over the title card. There will also be an audio version available for download, and we are planning on RSS and iTunes distribution, as well as an email subscription service. I haven't researched other services like Stitcher yet, but that is something I am planning to look into.
KyleJCrb
BumbleCitizen

Postby Ian Flynn » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:02 am

KyleJCrb wrote:
linebyline wrote:This pleases me.

I figure this will be something I could and should answer now, just to clarify a few things. We are willing to accept and answer any questions about most any subject, though it's up to our discretion which ones will actually be discussed on the show. Throughout the planning stages, we've assumed that most of the questions will be comic-related (and directed at Ian rather than myself,) but they don't have to be.

For the time being, the YouTube version of the show will strictly be audio over the title card. There will also be an audio version available for download, and we are planning on RSS and iTunes distribution, as well as an email subscription service. I haven't researched other services like Stitcher yet, but that is something I am planning to look into.

To piggy-back off this, we definitely have ideas on how we'd like to expand. With enough support, we'd like to move on to bigger and better formats with even more listener/viewer interaction. But we've gotta start out realistically both in our viewership and in what we can manager with our current schedules.

So, fingers crossed, BumbleKast will really take off and we can put more time and content into it. But for now, we're starting small.
Ian Flynn
BumbleKing

Next

Return to BumbleKast