Forum for questions and comments on the podcast series, BumbleKast

Re: BumbleKast Episode #009 Discussion

Postby The King of Shadows » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:40 am

When's episode 10 or part 2 of this.
The King of Shadows
BumbleKnight

Postby Tsurugi » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Andrea Romano casting a potential Sonic cartoon? I'd definitely watch it if it ever came to light :mrgreen:
Tsurugi
BumbleNoble

Postby theJcfreak » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:32 pm

I got a shoutout from Ian. T-Thanks for noticing me senpai!

Also for real, been happy to help in any little way I can for this awesome forum. It's the fellow users who make this place worth remembering!
theJcfreak
BumbleChosen

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:43 am

Gotta be something, like Google Communities or something, that would be an easy setup for group conversation without the need for heavy maintenance/moderation.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Uwaaii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:39 pm

I can't help but worry if my question can be answered since they can't talk in depth about Megaman. If my question counts as in depth, that is.

Social media has their advantage, but when talking about specific topics forums are better. You don't have to scroll through tens of posts about their personal life or unrelated posts to find the information you want. Here, everything is categorized so when you want to talk or see thoughts on something you go to that topic.
Also, this forum is not completely free in speech which allows for more meaningful or informative conversation or posts. If it was twitter it would be full of what the rule counts as unacceptable like hate or war.
Uwaaii
BumbleFan

Postby SwingofThings » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:26 am

That's something I tought a while back. To me it feels like in social media people can't post anything too meaningful because if they do, they instantly cause a huge flood of comments how their opinions are not worth of those loudmouths' time, yet those loudmouths usually have an opinion about those meaningful posts they're too tired/something to read. It's sad that this usually means no good conversation between people whose opinions differ but a war between guys who maybe don't even care what they're fiting for but just fight for fightings sake. It seems that this forum is/was (since it's going now) one of those few places where people can actually discuss pretty civilized about their opinions. I'm kind of longing for the day when people in Twitter and the likes can finally do the same without worries about any interfering trollers.
SwingofThings
BumbleNewbie

Previous

Return to BumbleKast